Have you guys ever won a video game based competition?

Have you guys ever won a video game based competition?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFQrhp84jDo
youtube.com/watch?v=uEbqd2QMkuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=UFQrhp84jDo

you think Chris would have turned out better if he had parents that weren't shit and out him in special ed?

I won one of those Mountain Dew giveaways while I was in college. It was prior to the 360's launch, and the prize was a 360 at launch.

They actually got it to me a few days before launch, along with a copy of Kameo. I bought Perfect Dark Zero, and played online all through that weekend.

Fun times. Also they threw in a bunch of Mountain Dew shit, including the energy drinks that they were trying to market at the time. I assume that they do that with all of their giveaways.

And I just won

If Chris' parents weren't pieces of shit to begin with, his genetics probably wouldn't be so fucked. There is a reason that the rest of their children avoided them like the plague.

Yeah. I won a boyfriend-free girl

I feel like Chris Chan is the kid from The Wizard but in real life where every thing goes wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=uEbqd2QMkuw

at my peak I was top 8 masters in SC2 (around infestor bl shitfest meta) I mained protoss and i won some z33k weekly tournaments although no prizes worth mentioning.

No. I placed 2nd in a TCG tournament, but never anything for vidya. I don't like competing against other people in video games.

I wish I could get in to multiplayer RTS, thats like the one thing where if your good you can make dosh.

Nah all dosh tournaments get infested with top 50 GM that i didn't really stand against, I think i won random coupons and shit I actually got some 40% off razer kbs and i got a good deal on a blackwindow but that about it.

I won a Wii from that Animal Crossing City Folk contest.

I won one of our weeklies in Smash 4. Diddy Kong mainer here

If Chris life was a video game. Who or what would be the final boss?

Himself.

I still buy into that old theory that AVGN is the adult wizard.

Pinball competition at ACEN to get the top score.
I got a free Tshirt/Mario Pixel Pal and a photo for the group that provided the amusement @ ACEN 2017

Yes, I won a competitive Go Diego Go Wii game competition and won tickets to the broadway show

I really miss the old Chris. He still has some degeneracy in him but now he's going out and socializing hence when he went to that convention panel dedicated to him

>Chris isn't a virgin
>I still am

Mary Lee Walsh and the guy from the gameplace perform fusion using the chaos emeralds

I won a couple of amiibos at a small Smash tourney back in uni. Also, apparently some guy is telling Chris there's nazis in Cwcville. How does that work? Isn't it a made up place where Chris decides what happens and what doesn't?

What’s her Stand power?

>"Before he moves on to another one"
He never moved on

I won a contest once for a new video card
Still waiting to receive it 5 years later

Dudes made Chris make billy mays the mayor in his own made up north korea city

Nothing worthwhile being a virgin or not user. Its about how successful in life you can be while taking others down a peg Or down into a ditch

I could beat all my friends at Tekken 3

if he can do it so can you

Sonichu
He was the reason he never got a boyfriend free girlfriend!™
He held back his artistic visions!
He was the symbol of why people laughed!
He was behind the scenes sabotaging every thing for him!

After you defeat him Christian finally does an evangelion style butterfly transition in too... Christine

Does Chris still hate the gays?

>"high functioning"

HAHAHA LITTLE DID THEY FUCKIN' KNOW. HAHAH PARENTS B T F O

I GOT ANOTHER CONFESSION TO MAKE!!!