WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

africa.upenn.edu/Articles_Gen/Role_Women.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nobody likes you Sup Forums
fuck off

>it is now considered Sup Forums to want historical accuracy in history based games

boogeyman

i like Sup Forums
come to Sup Forums more often Sup Forums, I enjoy your visits

>black people didn't exist in history

Kys pol NOW

>create game for niche audience
>audience is mainly composed of history autists
>do blatantly ahistorical thing to poor reception
>create more work for the turbo autist modding fanbase
>do blatantly ahistorical thing again a few years later

>Waaaaaaah Sup Forums ruined my nigger jokes
Hating Sup Forums doesn't make you the ahead of the curve contrarian you think you're being.

WHENS CHINA

DAS RITE WH*TEY WE WUZ ERRYTHANG N' YOU WERE NUFFIN BUH CAVEHONKIES

>all these Sup Forumsfags getting triggered for being called out

lmao

>he thinks it is about black people being in history

You are a fucking idiot. Do you really think that anantiquity sub-saharan army would field female archers? Do you think a subsaharan army would be fighting what appears to be a Hellenised army?

Yeah dickhead, Hannibal and Soter were famous for marching their elephants across the Sahara to battle.

>SQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUEEEEEEE NIGGERS NEVER HAD A HISTORY ALL THEY DID WAS HIDE IN MUD AND COULDN'T EVEN MAKE A SWORD

Do they get special shouting attacks that rupture internal organs? I heard that was something ancient African women could do.

They are at least defending Alexandria or something, right? Idc about brown people in or along the north african coast, but that woman is a bit independent for her own good.

I imagine the bulk of it happened in the continent of Africa, not ancient Rome, Greece or Germany, or Ireland, or Norway...

africa.upenn.edu/Articles_Gen/Role_Women.html

This is historically inaccurate appropriation of European culture.

nobody likes you neofag. You've been shitting up our website ever since your cesspool crashed and burned. Enjoy the taste of my big white cock faggot.

I don't think they are in Rome anymore.

Wow that looks like a verified and unbiased source, yes indeedy.

>Rome 1 considered the pillar of the franchise
>Amazons
>warrior women
>Egypt
>Roman ninjas
>pajama men
>NOOOO MY HISTORICAL ACCURACY HOW CAN YOU DO THIS CA

Yeah no female even shot a bow and arrow, hang yourself

it's literally got a citation section at the end

Alexandria was at the time, a Greek city. The North-African coast was populated mainly by Berbers.

They range from to dark to lighter skinned by nowhere near as dark as someone from the sub-sahara.

Though it should be noted that there was a huge immigration from modern-day Lebanon to what we call Tunisia.

>However, renewed interest in Africa- brought on largely by Afrocentric scholars
Stopped reading here.

>audience is mainly composed of history autists
Why would someone do that? Just log onto the internet to tell such blatant lies?

Its the Kingdom of Kush, which had a number of nigress queens.

And those are what nearly every single modification takes out. It is as if you don't know what the TW audience is like. Rome 1 has and always will be criticised for it's fantasy units.

Not the point, retard. I'm sure women were a mainstay in archery units of sub-Saharan cultures.

I don't care if it's historically accurate or not. I'm a horrible racist and anything with kwangs at the forefront is an instant write-off for me.

Go on to TW Centre and read the forums and bathe in the autism of Slavs wanting to roleplay as their ancestors.

Women sometimes fought in SS African civilizations, like the Amazons of Dahomey for example.

That's true though. Aside from one or two relatively small civilizations that were shaping up only to be destroyed by niggers.

That was nearly one and a half thousand years later though.

Besides Thebes, Alexandria was the only other city in africa a part of the roman/greek empire I knew of at the top of my head.
Did they go all amazonian with their army too?

So a tiny portion of the userbase now represents the userbase as a whole? Most people who play TW games do it for the gameplay. The setting is just window dressing.

>It is as if you don't know what the TW audience is like
I've been playing since Medieval 1, I am the audience. Stop thinking that a handful of idiots at TWCenter are indicative of the audience as a whole, just like everywhere else they're a vocal minority. And just because someone installs a mod like EB doesn't mean they automatically exclude themselves from vanilla.

Mali, Kush, Songhai, Ghana, Benin, etc.

We still don't know what the ruins around Zimbabwe are either or how the Nok society worked. African history is mostly unknown with artifacts showing remnants of a advanced civilizations, but what we do know shows that that there was far more than mudhut tribes.

Shit's gonna be unbalanced, I guarantee you. And then it'll take some patches to bring everything back to normal.

Shouldnt yoy be reading a polygon or salon article or something?

That isn't proof that the core audience isn't autists. Just like my post you are relying on anecdotal evidence to support your claim.

>I feel this way ergo it is the rule of thumb.

NORF AFRIKUN LEEGUNZ WUZ BLAK

Sup Forums doesn't want historical accuracy. They use it as an excuse in some games and then decry accuracy in other games because sometimes being accurate doesn't mean "ONLY WHITE GUYZ"

See how hard they bitch about black afro women in the 60's.

No sane person believes that. There may have been black legionnaires but there were no black legions.

Based on the discussions I've seen online I'd say most people who are somewhat interested in the historical accuracy of TW games are hobbyists. They're not turbo autists.

>you have no solid evidence to support your claim
>I don't either but lets just pretend my position is stronger

Do many black women play TW?
Or are we just supposed to smell our farts again?

>but lets just pretend my position is stronger
Copy and paste the exact sentence I said that.

Oh wait, you can't, because I didn't fucking say you moron.

This idea the people buying any game set in history are "history buffs" needs to die. Just because I've played civ or total war shogun does not mean I am some fucking "history fag". In my experience "history fag" means "I have study propaganda of Europe between the years of 1850-1940 and am obsessed with military battles and black and white images of men in uniform"

Virtually no self claimed "history buff" I have met has given a fuck about ancient history, egyptian history, middle eastern history, asian history, the rennisance, the rebirth, the enlightenment etc. It's basicaly just "WOAH LOOK AT EUROPE IN THIS 100 YEAR SPAN GUYZ DO YOU LIKE MY BISMARK AVATAR?!" which might be mixed with some "WE WUZ VIKANGZ" nordic garbage.

>hobbyists
>turbo autists
Sup Forums has led me to believe they are one in the same.

ayo whitey its obvious dat dere were black legions its the Legio LXIX Nigra Taurus they were the ones who kicked dem germanic asses in Teutoberg Forest and won in Cannae

dem titties are huge

>I haven't met this person ergo they don't exist.

>Virtually no self claimed "history buff" I have met
I'll bet you a dollar you never met any and you're talking shit.

Historical accuracy...
On the game with roman ninjas, amazons and ptolemaic egyptians with pharaonic egyptians coexisting and riding scythed chariots?
Don't believe me, but I think you're just looking for something to be mad about.

Rome 2 doesn't have any of those things.

So basically just replace "one or two" with "five or six" in the post you're replying to

As somebody who actually is into more obscure areas of histtory (Precolumbian mesoamerican history), I can vouch that he's mostly right: Pretty much all "history fans" really only know about classical antiquity, medivial europe, japan, and the modern period; MAYBE some other elements/parts of Eurasian history.

I am digusted by almost every video about the Precolumbian ameriicas on youtube even by channels that othewise know their shit, 99.99% of it is just pic related

WUZ

>this
Im gonna jack off to the idea of strong superior white men taming that black pussy after we crush them in battle and no one can stop me.

Why does pol get triggered by every videogame ever? Whiny bitches

Great Zimbabwe is tiny by any non-African standard.

But this game falls under classical antiquity (Europe and North-Africa are intertwined during this period, no?), and you've admitted that is one of the interest points. Surely Ptolemaic Egypt falls under those interests (one half of the picture in OP)

Total war was NEVER historically accurate. It alwaya had woman fighting too you underage newfaggots.

The best game of the series rome 1 had a fucking village of amazons north of russia.

Everyone is free to do whatever they want, commie.

E d g y

Napoleon is fairly accurate, as is Shogun 2. There were no women from Medieval 2 to Rome 2's DLC Daughters of Mars.

Rome 2 had a warrior women dlc before m8

Aztec: Total War would be cool.

I own 3 total war games. Shogun 2, Empire and WarHam 1. This change is bullshit and stupid. Women don't belong in the battle field and using bows which took more arm strength than a sword is down right fantasy. WarHam can do that, but not a piece set in ancient times. Who here complained about female archers or females warriors in WarHam? Fucking No One.

HOYPPPPPPP!!!!!!

GAIUS
JULIUS
CAESAR

these games all suck desu

shitty strategy game

shitty RTS

>female black archer
lol what is next? queer chinese as nazi machinegunners?

Say that to my face barbarian and lets see what happens

>Shogun 2
Is this a fucking joke
Have you used kisho ninjas yet?
A Fucking grenade throwing pajama wearing dual wilding unit of fucking ninjas on the open bsttlefield
And there were women fighters in shogun 2 as well, there was even a super strong unit of independent hero women
Thinking Total war is hkstorically accurate series is fucking laughable

lol I don't remember that. I don't play Vanilla, and I prefered FOTS

>Shogun 2
That game has warrior women too m8

Was it DLC?

protip: the Spanish conquered the Olmec empire not because of their armor and guns but because those people were basically a pygmy civilization, something like 4ft average lmao

I'm sure the guns and armour helped though...

HOLLON YAL

Not dlc
>These elite ladies are as deadly as they are elegant

We sure do know a lot about Great Zimbabwe

Heh, I probably never recruited them, because there are literally ten billion other katana/no dachi units available beforehand.

Either I never used them or I didn't get their DLC cause I beat the game once, fiddled with online and unit testing npc maps, then stopped after 52hrs.

they use naginatas you twat

Because who give a fuck about pre-Columbian Mesoamerica?

I would sooner research South east Asia.

Classical antiquity and World War 2 are where history is at. Get with the times, fag.

point still stands, just change katana/no dachi with naginata

The Olmec civilization died out more than a thousand years before the Spanish came.

WE NEED TO INCLUDE EVERYBODY

WE HAVE TO REWRITE HISTORY SO EVERYBODY FEELS INCLUDED

>muh total war is historically accurate
>muh total war dont have no women

>Onna Bushi Heroine
>These female warriors are powerful and deadly experts in ranged and close combat

>The best game of the series rome 1 had a fucking village of amazons north of russia.
Which was an Easter Egg, a fucking joke, not a thing shoved in your face in the trailers you mongoloid.

IM SO FUCKING SICK OF NIGGERS EVERYWHERE I LOOK

Ancient history is way more interesting that what you call "history fags" are obsessed with and I'm pretty sure that you only know a couple of them, to be generous, by the way you describe it.

It also had roman ninjas and a completely innacurate egypt.
But total war is totally historically accurate right?
It was always pop history.

She looks pretty qt desu senpai

>no arm or leg protection but a scaled boob vest
I'm not gonna WE WUZ but this is just dumb design

In the past it tried.

Now it clearly isn't.

Looks hot so its okay

As I recall Attila had female warriors in some of the germanic and pictish tribes as well