*dies on your desk*

*dies on your desk*

where the fuck do you live where that shit gets in your house

Certain bugs cause me to panic. It's pretty unmanly but fuck insects

*blocks your path*

I'd rather have these things than mosqitos which these fuckers love to eat, also spiders. They look like shit but they eat all of the shit that actually bothers us.

Name 67 games that have daddy long legs

*Never even saw you 15 years ago*
*Constantly blocks your path now*

heh........... nice bathroom kid

absolutely hate these things

yes they're harmless but they're huge and always on the hunt for the perfect spot to leave their massive bug carcass when they die after 3 days -- bonus points of they do it with an egg sac.

>invades your home

*blocks ur path*
goin' somewhere cunt?

where the fuck do you people live where insects get into your homes? Do you live out in the jungle and leave your doors and windows open?

Satan Incarnate

>ITT: mostly harmless animals that scare people

>house centipedes

I have never seen a spider bigger than my thumbnail in my life. Where do you bongos live that you see these abominations from hell.

ive killed thousands of these fuckers.
why am i always the only person not scared of spiders whenever i live with other people? does autism numb the fear?

Huntsmans are bro-tier
fuck off dog

*blocks your sleep*

Europe
I fucking hate those long legged faggots

>only eight weeks until winter's death grip loosens, only for summer's death grip to begin spawning
Nature sure is something special.

theres literally nothing wrong with them, they dont bite or sting or do anything but be bumbling idiots

Those things will projectile puke at you if they feel like being assholes and you happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

they dont actually eat mosquitos or spiders. thats literally a wives tale you idiot

>inb4 you post your dumb jpg of a mosquito posting

they eat the larvae

still wrong. have you tried google?

I hate these things so much. Anything else you spray it or go to swat and it'll try to avoid. Those shits have to be a pain in the dick and leap TOWARD you.