This is your son now. What do?

This is your son now. What do?

Looks like my son is going to get some chunky asian pussy, could be worse.

Your son is posing for the camera like a middle school Japanese girl. You're just going to let that happen?

looks like the kids having some fun

Well if I didn't want it to happen I'd work to expose him to more well rounded culture, but since I probably pill my son up and leave him in front of a PC to be traumatized all day while I work a shitty middle management job/argue with my ex-wife all day I'd say things turned out pretty good. He isn't dead and I barely give the kid two thoughts a week, that's pretty damn good.

At least he's my son

Idk, but look what I founded in my way to University.

thats pretty cool user

gib code now or i report u

MUM-289

Better a middle school jap girl pose than a soyboy pose

Don't go tomorrow.

>when you gotta whack a rat at 9 but your kid has a thing at 8:45

For years I was totally down with having kids, but now I just don't know.

I've got some prosperous endeavors in my future and a pretty good plan of how I can get them. I recently took a psych class where statistically, regardless of what some moron thinks, children do not increase happiness, they are actually a detriment personal happiness. Setting long term goals and completing them, traveling, and having a healthy relationship with a SO seems to be the only things that prompt happiness.

Do you want kids Sup Forums? Would you want to raise some little shit and have to deal with this pic related?

The older I get, the less I want kids.

I do want to have sex with women though.

Same. When I was younger raising a child sounded fun. But I now realize that my parent's basically gave up their lives for me. What makes it even scarier is the thought of getting a divorce/cucked

>'go take sonny to the event' she said
>'it'll be fun' she said
>'it's good for you two to bond over something' she said

ya endless hedonism will lead you to happiness. let jamal and mohammad have the kids. then when your wife gets raped on another joyous happy happy "travel" you can jerk off to it later in the night. just like everyone expected from you

You sound bitter.