OH NO NO NO NO

How will they survive this?

Is it actually that bad or is it autistic Kojimafags review bombing it?

Kojima IS Metagear

What's worse?
Avoiding a game because Kojima didn't work on it/because Konami fucked over Kojima,
Or buying the games that Konami forced Kojima to work on.

>actual fun game made by vets of MGS and Snatcher

Vs

>a pretentious film hack who can't make games, shit posts on twitter and Instagram with celebs and food, and whose game is scheduled to release at the end of 2018 with no gameplay in sight

Kojima drones are truly the most horrible bunch that triumphs Nintendo drones and Sony drones combined

This is why Steam reviews are the only ones that matter. At least when someone posts a review on Steam, however retarded, there is a guarantee that the person has actually played the game.

Anyway I can play MGS tdoay?

It's like a 5-6 out of 10.

#
>scheduled to release at the end of 2018 with no gameplay in sight
>implying it'll even release before late 2019

He confirmed 2018 release

I'm watching Liam-san play it and is seems alright. Completely different game than MGSV

>How will they Metal Gear Survive this?
fixed

Imagine if instead of wasting resources on this shit, they just funded MGR2.

its not a bad game but theres a lot of pay to win and you have to eat/drink like every 10 minutes or else your screen gets so blurry its like playing in 600x400

It's actually a better game than MGSV but that still isn't worth buying

6200 peak players on steam, worse than LawBreakers.

There's no pay to win, have you even started the game?

That said i just beat it, it was great.

"Kojima is a hack" and "Metal Gear Survive sucks" are not contradictory to one another, and are opinions that can in fact both be held by the same person.

has there ever been anything that was legitimately good and people managed to significantly dent its rating with review bombing?

Steam reviews are the only ones that matter
>played the games
Yeah, I bet all those 9/10 and 10/10 Visual Novels on Steam are all masterpiece "games".
Those horny teenagers and basement dwellers sure know their shit when it comes to vidya!

Inb4
>Kojima reconstructs the film akira in game
>set in 2020
>laughs in nanomachines

>Steam reviews are the only ones that matter
Forgot my maymay arrow

So you're saying those visual novels should be reviewed by people who didn't play them.

>visual novels
>play

So you're saying those visual novels should be reviewed by people who didn't read them.

>meanwhile

You're not wrong.

>visual novels
>read
Nigga they don't read them either. They all just mash the spacebar until a CG they like appears and then fap to it.

With anime games you have to subtract the rating by 20 points.

So you're saying those visual novels should be reviewed by people who didn't masturbate to them.

i'd say buying shitty suurvival games
LMAO

where can i find some sensor units so i can build that trap?

I'm not sure if these are actually genuine reviews or kojima fanboys bombing the review because "fuckonami".

>Lots of pay to win
There is no fucking pay to win you faggot. It's not Shakespeare but it's fun enough, the food shit is a bit excessive early on but after the first 5-6 missions it's totally manageable

BASED

To be honest, it seems like it may be a pretty good game, but there's no fucking way I'm giving my money to Konami after the shit they've done. I'd rather see the company go under so the devs can sever their contracts and seek greener pastures.

Breath of the Wild

This

Bingo.

>TFW you know it's a good game and will enjoy it despite what that cuck Jim Sterling and his cronies say

Buying a mediocre asset flip solely to spite Kojimafags regardless of Konami being shit to franchises other than just Metal Gear

Irrelevant

Good. Kojima worked hard on all of the previous MGS titles. They were his blood, sweat, and tears that he worked hard to produce by himself. These wankstains have no idea how to make a MG game and could never reach Kojima's level.

yes, sex sells
what is your point?

Metacritic posting should be banned from Sup Forums.

Kojima is a hack and hasn't made a good game for over a decade

>bringing up VNs as your point and not the fact that PCfags have notoriously low standards and will give good reviews to literal trash like DmC or Neptunia just because the ports run well

New rule for Steam reviews; you now need to play for at least:
a. Three hours
b. The average playtime of all players for really short games (but not over three hours)

Guarantees that the person playing didn't just buy the game to review it negatively and send it back, and also guarantees they experience a decent chunk of the game to form an informed opinion of it

You're allowed to avoid a game because it doesn't appeal to you.
Those people aren't who I was reffering to.

>by himself

I mean directors are important but come on now.

Just a reminder, if you're struggling to deal with hunger/thirst, make soups, with canteens ideally (you'll get 2 soups for 1 meat). If your hunger/thirst hit 3000, you freeze it there for a good 4-5 minutes before it stops dropping again, then you can slam wildberries to keep it above 3000.

Honestly there's nothing wrong with leaving a negative review if the game simply doesn't run, that's a perfectly fair complaint to make. Especially if it's clearly the developer's/publisher's fault.

doesn't matter if it's good or bad, the answer is the latter point. Kojimafags are obsessed.

What if I don't want to buy the game because it has no appeal to me, and zombie games are a dime a dozen these days

then you're wrong

But that IS exactly what I meant when I forgot to properly quote"
>This is why Steam reviews are the only ones that matter.

They DON'T matter, because as you just said.
>PCfags will give good reviews to literal trash like DmC or Neptunia just because the ports run well.

Then don't.
No one's forcing you to.

I wish the game had more stealth though, honestly. So much of the early game revolves around you being stealthy and avoiding groups of wanderers lest you get fucked, then lategame turns into "mow down 800 wanderers"

>if you're struggling to deal with hunger/thirst... you freeze it there for a good 4-5 minutes before it stops dropping again

finally a true-to-life hunger mechanism

>mfw it will at least be a content complete game unlike phantom pain

I mean, if you have good soups like himalayan brown bear soup you can let it drop to 70% or so before you eat again and there's no real detriment, maybe 400-500 stam till you eat again.
Not really. Tons of content in the beta was stripped out. Like daily scavenger missions with modifiers.

phantom pain was complete though

It's shit.

how will you be an edgy contrarian if you don't own kojimbodrones by wasting money on this game

>mfw one of the previews complain that the story is too whacky and has too much dialogue and the story isn't as good as Phantom Pain

Sad thing is that this spin off game will get bashed because of the Kojima dick suckers when it's the people who works directly with it under Kojima who were the real ones making the series great.
Also the best metal gear game wasn't even written by Kojima

The fucking voice acting.
Holy shit I thought people were just jerking around but I got wheelchair boy and my GOD he can't fucking voice act.
holy SHIT WHY

This but unironically

That's a lot of 0s with nothing more than "This isn't made by Kojima".

rofl

seeing all these real reviewers awkwardly admit how bad this game is delicious.
Konami literally cannot stop fucking up, they are masters at killing every single franchise they own, death of metal gear is just the tip of the iceberg.

>Kojicuck
Thank God most of you will commit suicide before 2020 when you realize your messiah is a hack fraud

>Kojima is a hack and hasn't made a good game

fixed

>OH NO NO NO LE NO HAHA NO LE NO!!
This autistic nigger meme has to die.

lol!

let me drink these tears first before I start drinking yours.

I don't think 3 hours is enough, some games have a 6 hour + tutorial.

I unironically hold both opinions. Fuck Kojima and fuck Survive marketers on Sup Forums

BRUH, LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>Don't like a flawed game
>Must be kojima drone, it's impossible for someone to dislike more than one thing
Survive shills are hilarious

not as fun as shitting on Konami, Kojima does whatever, but Konami consistently pisses off every fanbase they originally established with their games, every single one. that's why the hate for Konami is not just "waah, not my Kojima gear." but "waah, you ruined everything good that you did."

>There is no fucking pay to win you faggot

No, there's just pay for everything else like save files, you faggot.

sounds like black panther logic.

>Kojima
>Kojima
>Kojima
>Kojima

It's shitty to sell these things, but you'd have to be some kind of supreme autist to need more than 4 concurrent save slots.

By removing all the cult review bomb scores.
Literally the cult doing it.

>All the kojimbo's review bombing it

lmao

Woah it's just like mgsv, which didn't even let you get more than 1!

>posts a picture of Kojima drinking Konami tears
>not a kojidrone

I think I found them in a chest somewhere.
Online mode would probably be faster though.

oh no, metacritic score. especially the user score. it totally someone affects what i personally think. darn those knee-jerk shitposter user scores, they sway me one way or the other every time! im glad im a freethinker like they are.

gottem

Itt. Kojima drone

I want people to lose their jobs because a bad decision upper management did.

Stay mad, basement dwellers.

Shh, don't let the shitposters know we know this. Let them continue being retarded.

It's probably no worse than a 7/10 or 6/10, but Kojimafags are going nuts.
I enjoy Kojima's games, but some people need to fucking get laid and move on.

>steamkiddies
Steam holds literal hoards of kiddies and even worse fucking BR and SEAmonkey kiddies. If it's a fucking FREE shit you can bet these kinds of people make up half of the people playing it and having low standards. Especially with all the meme tags that come attached to the game.

KEKS BTFO

Does OP think that the game was gonna be anything else but a steaming pile of shit to begin with?
Everyone already knew it was gonna be shit, this is just confirmation.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Black Panther

>profile is private

could it be?