Persona 3

the best game ever. or i might be wrong. i think im right though.

Did u play it before or after you played 5? I played 5 first and am scared I'm spoiled by the advancements

OP IS A FAGGOT

With the manual patch it is. P5 is literal shit-baby tier

Lol shit taste retard

P4G holds that title

ONE MORE DOG REJECTED

>calling anyone a baby when you're too much of a retard to use tactics

It won’t be the best until the remake comes out

Where is this patch? Genuinely interested

after. and it is so much better than 5. this one actually has a cast of decent of characters,(you ever heard of fukka bazooka?) and a good life lesson about death

Yukari!

still better than fucking normie fag shit like fortnite

I don't fucking understand why so many people seem to put this game on a pedestal, like it's some kind of masterpiece or something, I played it last year and the only thing I could think of is nostalgia, seriously the combat is nothing special and the dungeon crawling is a slog, the floors all look the same and the music barely changes too as you ascend and the moon bosses are just boring and have almost nothing to do with the story, compare that with P4 where each dungeon is different, has a unique theme and boss that fits the actual characters, plus most social links actually hang out around the town on days there's no school and there's plenty of content anyways so there's no month of literally nothing like december was in P3 for instance, the events like the trips are way better and you can actually form social links with all your party without having to play through the whole game again as the other gender, don't get me wrong though that was a cool addition to P3P, it just seems baffling to me as to how much this game is regarded and even argued against the others when P4 did literally everything better, hell even the big choices at the end were better too, in P3 it's so mind fumblingly obvious it may as well be asking "do you want to keep going to the good ending or do you wanna see the bad ending first?", it honestly really feels like people are just misremembering or building up some sort of idealized version of the story too since it's quite a simple one at that but so many laud it as some really deep thought provoking masterpiece which just is not the case at all

dem legs tho. shes outclassed by misturu as a healer and fighter though

>outclassed as a healer
Mitsuru doesn't even have a multi healing spell

p4's dungeon's were randomized shit too.

sure p4g is a bane to p3's existance, but you have to remember the time that this was created in. this was amazing for its time, even if its outdated

>P4 where each dungeon is different, has a unique theme and boss that fits the actual characters
I didn't say they weren't, but they do have unique tracks, tilesets and bosses that are way better than any of the moon ones

>for it's time
so it is a little bit (or arguably a lot of) nostalgia then, got it

I love Fuuka!

not even the best game in it's series

hell, not even the best version of the game, why would you play vanilla p3?

>479▶
>
maybe, but p4 onwards are supposed to be improvments of p3. sure, it has its bad points, but what game doesnt?

yes someone with good tastes. truly an underrated character. plus, FUKKA BAZOOKA

>hangs around in a bar with older men
>best friends are 2 sluts
>get beaten up regularly
>has a big forehead

Yep. Best waifu.

>>hangs around in a bar with older men
?
>>best friends are 2 sluts
???
>>get beaten up regularly
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

a diamond in the rough you could call it

Chihiro a best

>gets beaten up like the whore she is
>along with her slut friends
>ends up in the hospital
>so gruesome, people think a ghost did it

None of this happened

I forgot
>gets dumped in the school grounds like an OD'd junkie at the hospital doors
>probably oozing cum from every orifice

I personally prefer FES, but vanilla P3 is pretty good.

>Since 1982
>game takes place in 2009
>Gekkoukan was built ten years prior

I don't think too highly of it either, but it did some cool new things and it has a strong end sequence that leaves you out on a good note. What genuinely confuses me is how people love the characters because I found them to be completely forgettable for the most part, Junpei's the only one that stood out to me. Either way, I think it's mostly just it being a fairly unqiue game, ignoring P4 and 5 of course and some writing that resonates really strongly with people, for some reason I don't completely understand.