youtu.be/KkZWlQLhK0M
youtube.com/watch?v=z7sNEQPUqgA
youtube.com/watch?v=i3z--8N9c74
youtu.be/LCey7jLGGJI
youtube.com/watch?v=QOEzemAj6q8
youtube.com/watch?v=tMVaJxZ82bk
youtube.com/watch?v=QMYLHgi6cbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Friendly reminder that P3D>P5D. P5's soundtrack isn't really suited for a dance game. P5D doesn't even have a Lotus Juice mix.

Also, post tracks you want as DLC
youtu.be/uMhOOeqlOvo

Who cares it’s just going to be Aigis and Makoto (female)

They already showed the only trailer I care about. I've got nothing to look forward to until the games actually release.

We'll hear some more samples of the remixes, which is the most important part of this game.

youtu.be/QOEzemAj6q8
One of the few good things that came from the P3 movies

Make this thread again in a week when best girl gets her trailer

I really want a preview of the MV Mode for this week's videos. Last Surprise MV has got muh dick and Kimi no Kioku MV has got muh feels.

youtu.be/KkZWlQLhK0M

>that fuuka image
why is fuuka so cute jesus

Fuuka is an angel sent from the heavens to show mankind that there is still good in the world

i love fuuka and i love you, fuukafriend. keep being the nicest guy on this shithole, and heres to the both of us never stop loving our wives

Junpei: "Heeeeyyyyy~"
Yukari: "Fo' sho'!"

Can't fucking wait bros. Im honestly more excited about the ost and gameplay than dressing up waifus

Y-You too

I just hope we get the triple pack (P3D+P4DHD+P5D) in the West. There'd better be the full ost on CDs too. It'd be nice if they had a physical copy of P4D as well, but considering they aren't even doing that in Japan, it's not gonna happen.

I’m excited for the interactions between the characters. Hope they’re not trash

I already have P4D on Vita so im getting both games for it as well. The P4D collectors edition came with the full ost so i don't see why P3D and P5D won't.

youtube.com/watch?v=z7sNEQPUqgA

At this point I'm starting to worry whether or not they'll localize them at all. Atlus USA hasn't even acknowledged their existence.

This, I'm actually having a hard time choosing which one I'm gonna buy since I'm a poorfag; I was naive and thought the tracklists would actually help me choose. On one hand I'm a P3fag at heart and like the PQ and FeMC music on its tracklist and the fact that she isn't part of it, but the mere idea of tofubeats doing a remix of Hoshi to Bokura to makes me rock solid

thank you for this!!

I'm mad that this wasn't included in the lineup
youtube.com/watch?v=i3z--8N9c74

Im grabbing both but honestly i think P3D will have the superior soundtrack

I have P4D on Vita as well and I was going to stick to that system until I bought a PS4 for Monster Hunter.

But P3D has a Hideki Naganuma remix.
youtu.be/LCey7jLGGJI

I bought the special edition with the DLC costumes for Vita, since if I ever want to play on TV I'll just use my PSTV. I will buy the English PS4 versions when they come out though.

>tfw FeMC IS in P3D
>As a costume for MC
>It's literally just MC wearing a dress and red wig

What are the chances that we'll get dual audio? P4D didn't have it so it's looking unlikely

No problem!

They finally realized they can release it as DLC as of P5 so I have some glimmer of hope

I'm glad I'm apart of the 10 people who like Fuuka

A Haru is fine too.

I like Fuuka. I just don't exclaim it in every thread I can find.

I didn’t really care about Fuuka all that much before but P3D made her really cute

P3D made everyone really cute. Yukari's cuteness is absurd. Even Ken is fucking adorable.

Plus she'll have her good new VA in this game

Best P5 girl. Best!

Best girl

>Even Ken is fucking adorable.
Why'd he have to kill Koromaru though?

Best party girl I'll give you that

Should I update my vita and give up 3.60 hacks in exchange for being able to play this game?
I might be actually willing to do the shit lads.

Fuuka has always been cute

Fuuka only has one true voice

No. Be patient fag, there's not even a story mode

If you liked P4D, do it faggot

But there IS a dating sim mode where the girls say nice things while looking directly at the player.

How much longer for trailers?
I'm tired...

If you live in the west coast of burgerland like me, midnight

Eh?

Does that mean that you can't see the protagonist during the Commu scenes? That's lame. I've never really cared much about self-inserting.

Don't mind me fellas, just best girl coming through.

You don't have to. The absolute mad man found a 3.67 exploit in literally ONE WEEK and has just been sitting on it. He wrote a full chain for it like last week and is now going to sit on it for a while. By time this game comes out in the west, the firmware it is on will be hacked.

Why is there a skinny blue-haired character in every game? Well, except the first. In P2 it was Michelle, in P3 it was Door, in P4 it was Naoto and in P5 it was Yusuke.

I like this a lot.

If there's an option to put him in a dress, I'm never gonna let him out of it.

Does anyone else find the gameplay to be more fun when the note speed is set to max and macho momentum on? Im talking about P4D of course but i'll defenitely be doing the same for these two games

It depends on the song. Slow songs like never more are unplayable at anything but fastest speed for me, the notes build up and i get lost.

shinji is best hazubando

P4D on PS4 actually honors all DLC you already have for the vita version. If you're going to get both P3D and P5D, there's no reason to not get the bundle.

If they localize it, that is.

This. There better be a Nanako outfit for Ken

Wtf is wrong with you?

>Mass Destruction is in the list of songs
Fucking dropped P3D.
What a fucking terrible song to use as the main battle theme

Not my fault Atlus makes almost every male character a twink

If you don't like Mass Destruction then just don't play the song

My reason is I already have P4D on my vita, and I like them better on Vita anyway. Also, since I'm getting the japanese version before the english version, the DLC transfering wouldnt do me any good.

Abysmal taste. I suggest you leave and come back once you realize what a faggot you are

>Why'd he have to kill Koromaru though?
Uh he didn't?

>>Mass Destruction is in the list of songs
It sure fucking is, and is a mix of the lyrics from the Journey and The Answer. Talk about hype

>Mitsuru gets the fur
>Ken gets the wings

I need more Anne.

where's my yusuke bros at?

Me too but the most we're gonna get is like 5 seconds of her dancing in another character's trailer until release.

Can anyone explain to me who or what is in the top left corner of the box art next to Akihiko? Even on a bigger version used in a magazine, they cropped where the PS4 banner would be, so that doesn't help either. I was guessing that it's Shinji and they're just hiding him, but I dunno.

Hate to burst your bubble but that's Yukari's shoe.

Yukari's foot

Fuuka's so darn cute!

Im not even buying the game Im just waiting for someone to rip the music and upload them to youtube. The cover art for both games look really nice at least.

He looks great but some part of me is gonna miss his galaxy pants, I hope those outfits make it in even if it means double dipping on DLC

God i hope these constumes are in the game as well. I honestly prefer Joker's costume in this one

>No Theo
Mean.

But he was talking with Elizabeth in the 2nd P3D trailer

>P5D doesn't even have a Lotus Juice mix.
As a rapper he's incredibly hit or miss. Sometimes he just okay lyrically, but when he misses, he misses big. His flow is fine, but some of the shit he says is awkward as fuck.

I know. But he's not on the cover while Elizabeth is.

So, mean.

I wonder if these games will have some merit going for them, or if they're gonna be a scam like P4D was, which was only meant so be sold to obese virgins like so they can fap to their shallow Persona girl of choice, in sexy new costumes.

A dance game where most the remixed songs are worse than their original version, tons of paid DLC and the characters are locked, what a load of bullshit P4D was.

Fuck off already autist, you are annoying.

You and me both, that dumb scarf really grew on me

No one gives a shit about Theo, which is why I’m surprised Atlus still has him show up sometimes

He's useful for giving Elizabeth someone to bounce off of.

>the main battle theme of the game is in the tracklist of the game's fanservice spin-off
There are retarded things to post in Sup Forums, but I think you overdid it this time.

Next time, try to use your double digit IQ to show off your hot opinions in a more suitable, and less intellectually insulting way.

Wait she is not as thicc as I thought she was.

Drawfags lied to me again.

>so poor that he is still wearing his school uniform
I like that.

Do I get P4D on PS4 if I preorder on PSN? Don't want to get the physical now. We will get those games eventually anyway.

A good ol' case of hack-ism by the main artist.

You realize she's a model, right? Models are sticc as fuck.

Maybe but it’s not like the banter they have is interesting, it’s just Elizabeth shitting on Theo. It’s no fun when the other side doesn’t fight back

F L A T

Haha, next you'll tell me you didn't know that Tifa's tits don't actually cover half of her body.

>Three of the best P3-related songs didn't make it in

???

youtube.com/watch?v=QOEzemAj6q8
youtube.com/watch?v=tMVaJxZ82bk
youtube.com/watch?v=QMYLHgi6cbg

Everyone is a stick, it's just that their in-game designs account for this with shading and outfits that actually take their body type into consideration. That's why every girl looks godawful in the group dance outfits, which have elements meant to accentuate thighs/curves/busts that don't exist (but I'll admit that Haru's looks at least passable despite having the same proportions for some reason)