He doesn't do sit ups, push ups, and squats during loading screens

>He doesn't do sit ups, push ups, and squats during loading screens

Do you realize how much time is wasted in loading screens? Utilizing it to better your body and your discipline is much better than just sitting there doing nothing. You do want to make sure your body is in peak physical condition, don't you?
And it just feels good to do.

test

My computer is fast enough I don't have time to do even 1 push up before it loads. Just go to the gym you dork.

I do this when I’m waiting for a match to start online.

Wrong

Aye

Aye

I do go to the gym four days a week, but doing small exercises like this can go a long way in getting further results.

Usually I'll take two or three half hour breaks to do my sets of squats/pushups/situps but also when in spectator lobbies for fighting games I'll usually do some extras while watching the other players until my turn.

I don't get loading screens and go to the gym regularly

>doing a few pitiful exercises
>playing enough video games for loading screen time to matter
>finishes plate of tendies
>"peak physical condition"
just how do I know you are basically as far away from physical peak as you reasonably could be?
go work out for real you sperg. I can tell that you need it desperately.

post body or stop posting.

>ssd

Literally close to 0 wait time and loading screens

all of you can fuck off back to /fit/

I can't think of a loading screen long enough to get out of my chair, get on the floor, do some pushups or situps, and get back up when the loading screen is finished.
Maybe I'm slow, but unless I'm doing less than 5, the screen would have long finished loading.
I just play DDR when I wake up as exercise.

I do 8 hours of physical labor 5 days a week. Doing pushups while loading a quest in MHW isn't going to do anything else for me.

>he thinks bodyweight exercises will make him strong

top lel mate

(excluding pullups)

I can almost assure you that nobody in this thread is fit.
80% of /fit/ isn't fit.

>body weight exercises

What the fuck games you playing where you have loading screens longer than 2 seconds?

Consoles need not apply.

>a bunch of low weight AND low rep exercises
>worth the sweat

Just do some stretches or something to keep yourseld limber. Go to the gym twice or thrice a week if you want actual gains

>he thinks expanding into a balloon animal state by picking up metal pieces makes him strong
lmao, you could not even beat a vegan crossfitter with your ridiculous body.

>aye

i remember when i was a cringy 18 year old too...

what the fuck kind of low tier 1992 shit do you have that you can do anything during a load screen

>he doesn't have an SSD

yeah inflating sure does equal strong.

>Playing on PC
>Try to do a squat or something during loading screens
>Take off my headphones
>Swivel my chair 90 degrees to the lef
>About to start actually standing up
>Loading screen has finished

I do 10 pushups each time I die on vidya

wow, that's impressive user, you must be in pretty good shape if you can do TEN consecutive pushups.

why do you need 3 hours to do some squats and pushups?

But he's right.

bruh my bicep is as big as your neck. project harder, kiddo

Uh, I play PC games. I don't have loading screens, you fucking pleb.

kinda funny how you think that lifting more weight will somehow make you less strong. quite the paradox, lol.

That's because vegans and crossfitters already beat themselves to mush. Also you are a DYEL faggot.

>Not running a 10k every time you lose a match

You lack discipline.

I want to FUCK that panda

Sit ups, push ups and squats do shit after a certain number.

>he thinks running will solve all his problems

how long are you gonna keep on running, simone?

I already do this, though squats are the ones I usually go for, not only because they don't require me to go on the floor and constantly glance my eyes awkwardly up to the screen, but also because I have this subconscious draw to achieve trap aesthetics by achieving a nice ass.

B-But aniki, I thougt you were dead.

I shitpost here while I wait

Now you're just a cringy 30 year old?

/fit/ why are you here? You should be doing lifts, not posting on Sup Forums. You don't even play video games

nice bait.
any rock climber would beat your ass viciously without effort.
you are slow, have shitty range of motion and low muscle endurance. not to mention most probably pitiful cardio.
so called bodybuilders are all show, no substance, that's just a fact.
you are not even good for hauling shit, since you are only used to picking up things in small increments.

im resting between sets

are you waiting right now user?

How low are your squats.

>playing systems with load times

none of this is /fit/.
/fit/ would tell you to pick up pieces of metal and drink ludicrous amounts of milk.
I'm starting to think Sup Forums is just a bad source of information in general.

I’m actually sitting on the toilet. I’m thinking if I should masturbate before leaving or should I just go and play video games.

>Milk
Milk is like the perfect cheat code for easy protein

>Do you realize how much time is wasted in loading screens?

Do you realize how much of your life is wasted on this website?

I can smell the jelly from here. Stay mad, kiddo. While you're steaming mad hootin and hollerin on Sup Forums, I'm out pumping both chicks and reps. daily, nightly and ever so rightly.

if we met IRL you'd be too scared to say the shit you're writing right now

/fit/ is great, what are you talking about.

Like around a "a feet above the ground to my ass" low with around 20 reps per loading break.

and shitty fats and estrogen and lots of calories.
fish is easy protein. and it's healthy. unlike milk lmao.

Lower faggot. Also doing more than 10 reps isnt gonna do shit, add weight.

>Calories
>Bad
Only if you are a fat fuck

or
stop
posting

shitty bait btw. way over the top.
just laying some facts on you.

You need the fat for strenght too you retard.

for entertainment, sure.

/fit/ would tell you to get a home gym and lift heavy things and put them back down during each load time instead.
Though now they'd probably meme you into eating onions or some shit like that. I don't know what happened to that board.

Since the entirety of /fit/ is in this thread im going to ask y'all something. What is a good starting point for weights? I was thinking of adding some weight to the simple routine I have been doing every day but I don't want to hurt myself.

found the non-white

If you don’t want gain, just do small weights but more reps. Only do heavy weights if you want gains.

>loading screens
>he doesn't have an ssd

You need shitty saturated fats for strength?
And female sex hormones?
And sugar?
Milk is a shit tier meme food for wannabe "strongmen".
Pathetic. Stop listening to /fit/, they are role playing retards.

I haven't gotten on /fit/ in like 3 years now. Mind explaining what the onions thing is about?

I don't want to do any more reps so I guess it's only a matter of time before I get dem gainz

fund the inbred non-human

Yeah man, lifting is terrible for your health. You basically born with a % of fat, weight and muscles.>in this thread im going to ask y'all something. What is a good starting point for weights? I was thinking of adding some weight to the simple routine I have been doing every day but I don't want to hurt myself.

The best starting point is the weight you can lift wtihout breaking form. Start low and keep adding on each training. The weight isnt gonna injure you, form is.

they are retards basically.

I'm Already In Track & Field OP

>tfw too weak to work out
My body goes to shit when any stress is applied to it, I can hardly bend because my back will start acting up and waking fast hurts the area right above my ankles.

Whats your routine.

There was a poorly done study that hasn't been replicated since saying that eating like 3 raw onions a day boosts test levels.

more like can go a long way into fucking yourself into exhaustion and/or overtraining

>Not doing heavy weights high reps

Gee user, if there only was something you could do to increase both RESISTANCE and STRENGHT at the same time.

not for the last couple years

i don't play on console so loading times aren't long enough.

It’s true though. Onions, especially with the greens still attached are great. Didn’t you ever read Holes?

i'm laughing.
yeah, lifting is not great for your health.
all it does is pack on some borderline useless and ridiculous looking mass and damage your joints.
just wait till you're 40 retard.
If you want to be actually fit, train for muscle endurance and cardio.
Playing a sport, boxing, swimming, whatever.
People doing these are healthy.
So called bodybuilders die of heart failure with 35 due to anabolic steroid abuse and eat shit diets.

I sometimes bring my switch to play it on the treadmill. I mainly play games on rest days.

There is!?

>The weight isnt gonna injure you, form is.

Thank you for your insight user. I will keep this in mind moving forward.

I am currently doing 50 sit ups (20,15,15) 50 squats (20,15,15) and 40 push up +'s (10,10,10,10) I'd like to bring everything up to 60 (20,20,20) and then involve some weight to increase resistance just to keep the routine timely. Pls no bully I've only been at it since the start of the new year ;-;

lmao.
I train MMA 6 times a week. And that's a workout very few of you dweebs could even live through once.
I was the same in the beginning, but your body adapts.
Trust me, you are in no danger of overtraining.

stay mad, kid

>he thinks doing his few pushups during loading times will make his body in "peak physical condition"

I see anime has fried your brain.

How do you look like a weak soyboy AND a ridiculous balloon animal at the same time?!

There is a point when doing more of an excercise isnt gonna do anything. I would unironically recommend reading the stick on /fit. Whats your goal anyway?

>You do want to make sure your body is in peak physical condition, don't you?
>Wasting time trying to improve a decaying mass of flesh

>tfw just started exercising for the first time in my life this week and loving it

I'm fat as fuck, and I never realized how much fun I could have by just pushing myself to improve myself physically and accomplish harder physical feats.
I honestly get annoyed on rest days because I just want to keep pushing myself, but I know they're needed.

>Sup Forums doesn't think picking up heavy pieces of metal and putting them back down doesn't actually make you literally physically strong
wew lad the underageb& are out tonight

What exercise are you doing?

To not be a skeleman any longer.

Can I exercise optimally, without going to the gym? /fit/ says you need to if you want to get the strongest fastest, but I don't want to be a bodybuilder like /fit/ so I don't know if they're trustworthy.

I just want to reach a good level of fitness quickly.

keep it up, man. At one point in my life I went from 320lbs to 210lbs and it was more satisfying than any food or videogame

>wasting time playing video games and browsing internet
Ugh, I scoff at you. Sheep.

Sprints and swimming is all you need.
Obviously you need to REALLY push yourself to get results. Half assing it is as good as doing nothing.
Weightlifting is mainly for aesthetics, don't listen to fit.

That routine isnt gonnna make any impact in your body whatsoever. How is your diet?. If the gym intimidates you buy a pull up bars, they are amazing.

Trust. me man, you will not reach that bodybuilder level of fitness even if you wanted to, lol.