Why is no one talking about this?

why is no one talking about this?

i will talk about it in approximately 4 weeks

The first one was just okay. It was alright enough to pick up 2 somewhere down the line when it's cheaper but not enough for me to get really excited about day one.

JRPGs are a dime a dozen user, they're all the same. What makes this one so special? You tell me.

i-is it out yet

Cautiously optimistic due to first game being largely mediocre. Game doesn't come out for a month.

ghibli doesn't appeal to a lot of people

Evan could be the king of my ding dong dell, if you know what I mean.

I was burned by the first one. need to see more before I consider getting it

whats there to talk about? the game isnt out yet.
the only discussion people can have is about how bad the first game is

Because the first game was godawful.

its shit

Because the first game was the biggest disappointment of last gen. It takes a special level of incompetence to make a clone game of Dragon Quest VIII and specifically replace everything that made DQVIII good.

Is that Forsen?

>all JRPGs are the same
Oh look, this idiot again. If all JRPGs are the same, then Ni no Kuni would have been a good game. Because the games it copied were good. But Ni no Kuni showed that you can imitate good games and still make a shit game.

cause i barely played the first one before my ps3 fizzled out and i don't know enough about either game, except ding dong dell (kek), to say anything. the trailers make it look worth picking up though, which i probably will

Bargain bin-tier weebshit that doesn't deserve any coverage

What makes a shooter special? A platformer? An RPG? what makes anything special what does this even mean

i dunno, Ghibli did character design or something but otherwise it was apparently a terrible jrpg. if the game plots are connected then PC players will be completely confused too since they kept the previous one Vita exclusive, or whatever the fuck console the first one was one. Probably should've ported that one unless the games are independent of each other.

Ghibli's connection was tenuous at best. They got some third string animators to do some designs that slightly resembled Miyazaki's work. But not Miyazaki himself. And the story feels nothing like a Ghibli movie.

About the only thing they did right was get Joe Hisaishi to do the music.

Not interested in it. The first one was one the most disappointing games I've played.

First game was a little let down, but this one looks a lot better.

I played the first one for 10h before decided to drop it, it's really mediocre, shit story, and mediocre battle system.

Awesome graphics tho. Prettiest game on ps3 easily

>loved the first game
>everyone says it sucked

What did you like about it? Most people agree the graphics and music are top tier. Just everything else sucked.

No interest because the first game was about a god damn mother fucking american, but the new one the main character is a little bong girl with a sissy bong accent that has a penis.

Second game is still about an American, president of the United States in fact.

I liked the world, especially going back and forth in it and there'd be new quests waiting for me in a place I already visited. I also liked the monster growing aspect even though I ended up cheesing the bosses with Oliver.

I think they did a great job with jrpg progression and stat managing.

People don't say it suck. It's a great game and feels by far the most complete and polished of the series. Maybe of the entire Xeno series.

They should really remaster the first one. I don't want to play the sequel without playing the original, and I didn't own a PS3

>It's a great game and feels by far the most complete and polished of the series. Maybe of the entire Xeno series
..wat

Dat kotori

Shit. Wrong thread. Too many JRPGs to talk about now.