WHEN IS TSIH GONNA BE IN OJ

and sumika i guess

Is the Plushie thing still going on?

Did they fix the creepy eyes?

you guys should try it out

I'm doing it you shill

but only because this game looked cool when I looked it up

Stop beating me at games sjamsjam

Yes, it's got like a week left. Plus they updated the eyes, so they no longer pierce through your very soul. Of course the prototypes still have the same eyes but once they go into production it'll be a solid iris like a fumo doll.

that's good news

Damn, I kinda liked the suguri prototype's eyes. They seemed fitting.

Sham is my wife!

But I already tried it years ago

love love star breaker?

Drama CD youtube.com/watch?v=J4-T7ZnQNgU

hi, sham!

Try him in AoS2 then

Any pictures of the updated eyes?

Love Love StarBreaker almost sounded like it would be one of Hono's H-games

I want Starbreaker to bully me. Sexually.

Just the mockups so far

>QP's pantsu
That's illegal. delete this

>Panties
WAY too lewd

Lobby where?

Do we already know what the new Suguri will do in 100% OJ?

No but expect her to be like normal Suguri but worse because horrible players will get extremely upset if she's anywhere near good because they think Suguri is broken tier.

HP: 4
+1 -1 +2
Special: Starts the round KO'd. Cannont revive

Almost every character you unlock from owning other games is just default but worse. Sora Military is bad Sora, Poppo mixed is bad (albeit fun) Poppo, QP Danderous is gimmicky. I think Aru Scramble is the only one that is a sidegrade.

Hot Dog

Syrup when

Military Sora is better than Sora depending on who you're playing against. I would say Military Sora is better in that she's better against better characters than Sora, not that either are that amazing.

S. Aru was the better Aru pre nerf. Afterwards I think she's worse than the original.

As someone who plays Star Breaker all the time i hate Aru Scramble's hyper so much. The fucking card seems to land on me every fucking round and i can't fight anyone.

I've noticed Aru (Aru)'s hyper tends to pick favorites. Maybe it's just the RNG, but it seems to give cards to the same player over and over.

It's just random, you gotta be careful because in OJ it's really easy to assume random things are biased in some way because you remember when things are bullshit more than when things are unnoticeable. It's why some people have a bad idea of how luck/averages work in the game, and recognize when they are unlucky much more often than lucky.

If you really want to test it, go play games with Scrambled Aru and count how many cards get given out to each player. With a large enough sample size like 50-100 you should get around 33% for each player, unless if it really is rigged in some way.

How is Military Sora worse than Sora? A lot of people seem to think her passive is bad but it's actually really good. If you're playing against good players games are fast, so if someone does manage to kill you then you want to revive as soon as possible to get your stars back. Sure you can get farmed potentially but that rarely matters because after you die you've already lost your stuff already.

Also her hyper being usable in battle makes it so you can't just attack her freely either, and it's only a bit worse for attacking other players. It's almost nearly as good for movement too. I would say normal Sora's hyper is better against better characters but Military Sora's hyper isn't that much worse while being much better against mid/low tier characters.

Did we just got to the next level of abstract beyond hell.

>hyper is more flexible but less powerful. Can mean the difference between guaranteed evasions and guaranteed death
>can't use hyper to land in front of people (or just attack the person in front of the group) and force them to either fight you with hyper still active or pass by you and give you a free opening for another attack
>passive ensures she gets to eat shit in a conga line of death and otherwise means she can take fewer risks with only 2hp to bring into combat
Like yeah she's more flexible in general but her shortcomings force her into a niche where healing cards are more often brought to the deck so she can survive after she's already been KO.

Even though the eyes scared me, they seemed very fitting for Poppo. At the very least it works well for how I perceive her.

I'd say in a game where you could get farmed because of your passive you must be playing against characters with good attack stats who are out for blood, so your hyper's ability to be played in battle is much better there if one of them attacks you in the first place. Plus even if the -1 roll difference prevents you from evading, defending in that case will reduce damage to 1 anyways.

No dinero. Feels bad

>initially thought it'd be lucky if the plushie Kickstarter even reached the Star Breaker stretch goal
>now it's at 67k and rising

the open beta is free

>Have Accelerator, Accel Hyper and Hyper Mode in my hand and stars to use all of them
>Someone uses Scrambled Eve
Behead anyone who puts Scrambled Eve and/or Present Swap in the deck, they're the two most "i hate fun" cards in the game

WHERE'S THE FIGHT CLUB

I'll make one later when I don't have work. So like another month or so.

>You will never rub her fluffy bulge
Fuck this gay Earth mang

FUCK YOU TSIH PLAYERS
FUCK YOU AND YO ROCKS
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Tsih players
Nani the fuck, Tsih got made into DLC?

He's talking about AoS2. Her rocks hit like fucking trucks.