Why did they release this game if it is riddled with bugs?

Why did they release this game if it is riddled with bugs?

because 1) development time and budget is not unlimited and 2) you'll eat any shit they give you

Not gonna lie, former Kingdom Come buyer here. This is fucking hilarious watching KC crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this racist nazi game sell more copies

no good games this year so they gave us something vermintide

>AAA game drops with fuck tons of bugs and issues
>no one cries out
>Kingdom Come drops with fuck tons of bugs and issues
>suddenly everyone flips

Because it was in that sweet spot since last month was nothing but weeb games and this month is nothing but weeb games.

How is it crashing and burning? The game will be fine once they fix the bugs.

With the amount of money they made, they can work on bugs for the next few month and maybe all year.

Yea, not every game is Terraria in terms up free content updates, but these guys seem really passionate about their game.

Hopefully this. I'm going to buy it when it is both on sale and free of major bugs.

Bugs and issues with the hilarious AAA price.

just don't buy it until you can grab it from humble bundle for a proper price

>But in all seriousness we can't let this racist nazi game sell more copies

If it works for one business, surely it can work for others. Right?

>not being able to recognize obvious bait
Lurk moar

Out of stock at both nearby stoop games, didn't check walmart yet but target near me is out too.
Either this game is doing really well or they didn't send out many copies.

>Paying full price for eurojank

They've already made at least 5.7 million off this game. Idk what their budget was though.

I'll let the early buyers/beta testers do that and pick the game up a year from now on sale.

Estimates are from 200k to 300k. From what I heard. Take it with a grain of salt.

This. I'm from Sup Forums but fuck these racists and pissbabies that made this game

This. I'd like to play it but i'd also like to enjoy it too.

I'm just going off of SteamCharts, where there was a peak of 95,000 players, and with the game being $59.99 it is implied they've made at least 5.7 million. This is not factoring sales made not on Steam.

Truly the smart way to buy. Most of the issues should be patched by then as well.

why are you a dumb faggot

Wait for the goty edition next year.

it is riddled with bugs and the main story doesn't even have a proper ending. it's not worth full price right now, it's a half game.

They've sold a million on all platforms and just under 500k on steam alone

It's just another eurojank game with no quality control hyped up by Sup Forumstards

actually how is this not the main issue? the driving force behind the story is the return of the sword and revenge. you even get a quest called vengeance with these objectives. but the quest is never finished, you never get the sword or revenge. they clearly plan to either release this last part as dlc or another game entirely, but what the fuck? how often do games release the ending of the MAIN STORY as dlc? i can't think of any. this game has no resolution.

It is why I am waiting to buy it when it is on discount.

I imagine it will actually be quite a decent game a year or so from now with a few official and possibly fan made patches.

Anyone that bought the game now are just playing the beta desu.

It would be closer to $57M but thats without steam/sony/microsoft taking their cut

why did bethesda