Am I missing something? What's with all the hype surrounding this game. It feels lile enduring line hypnosis...

Am I missing something? What's with all the hype surrounding this game. It feels lile enduring line hypnosis, it makes me start to nod off.

Does it ever pick up or become more engaging? I feel like I could have just bought a bottle of benadryl an have the same journey.

What am I missing. I really want to like this game...

Just do the quests. It will got funner and you WILL enjoy the game.

>Am I missing something?

a brain

kek

Lol

When is the huge bug fix coming out? tomorrow?

Will the huge bug fix bring all my save files back that no longer load, completely ruining my game with not one save file being able to be loaded?

Limp dick Sup Forumstards go apeshit over this game because HURR TRIGGERING LEFTYS DURRRR.

I also don't care for games riddled with immersion breaking bugs so it's a pass for me.

I dunno

i'm legit interested how people are fucking up their game.

no, the 27th

GOT EM

Should've restored from cloud. Probably too late now.

rekt

but seriously if you don't get the game, then you don't get it, and it is time to move on. maybe assassins kangz or some other casual garbage is your cup of tea.

It took me 20 minutes to get hooked and have now logged some 20 hours over 3 days. I think my total count is at 9 so far

Never buy a game on hype, it literally takes ten minutes to do adequate research.

Play Skyrim, its a much better game

witcher was better t b h

Witchers combat is hot dog shit.

better than skyrims cold dog shit

Both KCD and Skyrim have objectively worse combat than TW3

>What's with all the hype surrounding this game

it's immersive

Not really. I liked Witcher 3 combat unlike soulsfags but it was pretty boring (didn't even use sign cheese btw)

I agree.
I dunno about kcd being worse. They are all are bad for different reasons.

>roll
>roll
>roll
>spam sign
>roll
>roll
>roll
Yeah no.

literally just goobergators hyping up a game from the one dev that took their retard side

what a fuckin casual lmao

what do you gain from shitposting?

>literally

Don't worry about it user, some people like to walk around a town for 20mins and do nothing because its "role playing."

this but unironically. they're leaning more towards simulation rather than instant-gratification