Sup Forumsidya Drawthread

Previous Thread
>Post references and names
>Keep it vidya, no OCs
>No shitposting, bumping requests or misusing Loomis's name
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/ (current)
vidyart2.booru.org/ (backup)

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky
Drawing Books:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/j8A4x
i.imgur.com/iYR5LrT.png
safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2105043
safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2386820
media.giphy.com/media/7HtL7wNrA0EtW/source.gif
vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=348996
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kaden from Fire Emblem Fates brushing his tail please

Requesting Elphelt Valentine as a Cupid Monstergirl. Instead of the bow, let her keep her gun in riffle form.

Cupid reference
imgur.com/a/j8A4x

Forgot the image because I have 0 IQ

Requesting the middle image with Fi as Clank (left) and Zelda as Ratchet (right). You can also substitute Zelda with Link or whomever if you want. Ignore the bird in Zelda's reference.
Fi's dialogue should be: "There is a 100% chance that the word you were looking for is 'Dashing'." or something like that.
Thank you in advance!
I was inspired by this artist:

Requesting female Corrin with either the Hoshido symbol or Nohr symbol tattooed on her womb. If it is the Hoshido symbol I rather it be Corrin with her short hair style and Nohr symbol with her regular long hair.

Anchor for WIPanon, requesting zero

Requesting your thiccest Oichi

Requesting any cute and lovely (lewds are fine too) Sayori artwork.

Sayori is the best!

Requesting Papa Nier in Kingdom Hearts style

Requesting Talim checking her e-mail/ regular mail for the invitation to Soul Calibur 6

Why must the world be so cruel ?

Requesting any Nintendo girl of your choice doing lewd things to tiny minish cap Link

Preferably one of the Squid sisters

Can someone please do Mai Shiranui posing like Chi-Chi and Bandeiras or any character of your preference looking at her with a happy face.

And Andy watching meanwhile he's hiding somewhere if you want.

Requesting art of SCVI Ivy, because why not?

Jeans + Heels are my weakness.

Requesting this scene with vidya characters.

As nice example idea:
The boy = Natsuki or Sayori
The two women/witches = Monika and Yuri

Requesting a Female Yautja and Xenomorph edit of the laughing whores. Yautja on the left, Xeno on the right. No mask on the Pred if possible.

Requesting three Hunters enjoying the reading material avaliable in the Hunter's Dream, with all three of them reading the book "How to Pick Up Fair Maidens". Middle Hunter is holding the book and has a hand on his chin, looking thoughtful yet flustered while his reading buddies peeking over his shoulders seem either smug (right) or unreadable (left). Feel free to take liberties with right's appearance since his face isn't covered and I just pulled it from the wiki.

Optional bonus: a fellow Hunter, a girl in any attire, judges them harshly from afar.

I'm still taking requests for doodles of cute/handsome (but not too manly) men.

STICC

Requesting this with Shyguy / Shygal
>inb4 that gay Shyguy

Feel free to make other kind of OC with someone else

Dude it's been like a year. Just give up.

Requesting Menardi lewdly eating cheesecake

VIDYA ORIGIN
I
D
Y
A

O
R
I
G
I
N

Requsesting any vidya character as Roblox figure.

OOF!

ANCHOR POST

Isn't that a girl's name?

Requesting this but vidya.

Requesting Patricia Wagon version of Inspector Boarder

Requesting Huge booty shy-trap getting spit-roasted. The sex position, preferably, not the cooking method.

Requesting a hungry Aqualea from Wario's Woods chasing one of those stupid hatted rabbids from Super Mario Odyssey, destroying anything crossing her way in the process.

ok

I LOVE IT AAAAAAA

Requesting a behind shot of Olympia in this pose of her showing the viewer her ass (with or without panties, up to you)

There are video games of these characters, no?
Well how about Alien: Isolation. With Amanda Ripley and a Xeno.

Requesting my MMO character from the game "Mabinogi" on her St. Patrick's Day Outfit doing stuff related to the celebration or Ireland, stuff like sitting over a pot filled with gold, doing that funny irish dance, pluking 4-leaf clovers or if possible, walking happily on a plain with shallow puddles of water (like if it just stopped raining) while holding her frog umbrella, maybe with a rainbow in the background or faintly glowing over her.

Alternatively, anything else related to st patrick's day you like, as long as its not related to beer/alcohol.

Character reference: i.imgur.com/iYR5LrT.png

No lewd allowed, it will be ignored, instantly rejected and sealed away.

Please and thanks!

Now this is fuckin' shit! You've got an incredible style. Hope to see you draw more in this thread because that's amazing.
Real cute! Brushy brushy!

You asked for it.

Is the SMT draw bro here? Would you do art of Siegfried? He's my favorite demon and has only like one piece of fanart.

I would appreciate art from anyone though, I just know that one guy only focuses on SMT art so I thought he might be interested. Thanks.

faggot

Requesting erotic nude Elphelt (sign version) picture with big and thick heart-shaped bush. Mhhhhh~ lovely pink pubes!

Dont call me faggot, you faggot.

Requesting Tenshi wearing a more traditional cute Celestial Dress (the girl in the reference talking to Tenshi) complete with hagoromo (the scarf thing) with Tenshi looking mad or embarrassed she had to dress up formally

>Now this is fuckin' shit.
Getting mixed signals here

Finally got around to coloring this. Hope the user that requested this likes it.

Requesting the RWBY cast having a drunken party/orgy cause crosstag made into the EVO line-up. or just draw them laughing at MvCi.

>this is fuckin' shit!
i'll put it down to a typo and assume you meant to tell him "good shit"

Hm... Should have posted the fact I was still taking requests for vidya guys in another post so this one doesn't get (You)s unless the request is filled.

An oversight. No matter.

Requesting Thicc Dancing All Night Aigis with big titties and no other fetishes or weird shit

He probably mean "the" before that, aside from that, is that the vestal?

Requesting Peppillon (Yo-kai Watch) flapping his wings with gusto to blow some of his scales into the air

Nice, great job.
I think you accidentally a word there.

Can I request a Japanese box art version of this waddle dee.

Requestan Alicia from Valkyrie Chronicles eating a Baguette in a very suggestive manner.

Requesting a THICC Juri I would really appretiate it

The damn cat......

>tfw English isn't my first language
Sorry anons, I meant to say that this is 'THE' fuckin' shit. It's good. It's good shit. I really love the style.
I'm sure OR'll be pleased when he sees it! I know he's been requesting it for a while and you filled it purrfectly.
His expression nails it. PAP, love your style, the colouring, and the fun I can tell you had with this.

Love you’re dark style man. Compliments well with the armor This shit is adorable as fuck! Good work user
Not OR, but I’m more than happy with this piece man. Keep it up. What inspired this? Are you joining he kirbyanimation collab currently going on tumblr?

Requesting Vivian from paladins being groped like Chun-Li.

So no angry eyes?

also taking simple requests please.

thank you anons

Yeah, basically.

What do you like to draw? I'd be happy to have a delivery from you user.

Requesting Yukari as a giantess and embarrassed by everyone looking up her skirt.

whoops

Requesting Shulk red faced/being visibly turned on by a centerpiece fold of blueprints of complex machinery or Mechon!Fiora’s body.

Either that or requesting Shulk scavenging for scrap metal, triumphantly holding up a piece of metal.

Thank you in advance, I hope you have a lovely February!

Fixed!

Is this Xice bait?

Kirby is the worst.

Requesting a Little Mac but he's Even Smaller Mac

Things were tough after Nagamasa died

Requesting Susie Evans (Valkyria Chronicles) on Bed.
On stomach, while looking at viewer affectionately and also blushing.
Optional:... Have her wear only bra and panty; match both underwear pink as her hair ribbon.

Example references.
safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2105043
safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2386820

Wow :3

Requesting Skye Autumn, from the Sanctum games, relaxing and using her left arm to jerk off an imaginary penis, like the reference on the right. Whether she's being cocky to the viewer or has a lewd expression is up to you.

media.giphy.com/media/7HtL7wNrA0EtW/source.gif

I'm here. This is cute and very American Kirby tier badass

You’re more than welcome. And as for something simple, how about the Angry sun from Mario?

I wasn't aware of a Tumblr collab going on as I don't have a Tumblr or frequent it. But I would be honored to have my shite art be featured in a collab.

Requesting more art of older Platinum.

My sides

Requesting an anchor image of a kantai collection girl done in the style of a WWII pin-up photo. I want to suggest Iowa, Yamato, Saratoga, Ark Royal, or abyssals like Ta-class, Wo-class, and LC Demon; or more trashy and pole dancing on one.

Nia crawling to or on top of Rex, either confident, turned on, or shy. Could just be his pov; wrapped condom or something or other between her lips optional

Requesting lewd Heather (nude) x Valtiel drawing

Heather's body like this way would be good: vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=348996

I'm requesting a vidya character of your choice as a unit of currency denoting 1 (you)

Brynhild wearing her glasses you could get as a Valentines gift for her in the game. Anchor for that wip

Requesting Nia getting her hips stuck on something.

well, as long as it is simple enough i will give it a shot. i love to draw spooks since they fit more with my chicken scratch but i can try to draw other stuff too.

he is underrated so i might try it, no guarantees though.
this too

Requesting these two Sturmabteilung Caroline and Justine as eggheads, holding a bunch of books in this way because both girls loves reading...

Thanks for considering it!

Requesting either form of Nia holding a shrunken down Rex between two fingers up to her face either biting her lip or giving him bedroom eyes, him looking scared as hell.

Well I don't have work tomorrow and I'm nowhere near tired, so let's get some requests going. Taking silly, goofy, or bizarre requests.

Casual clothes Ilsa please

Could you try your hand at drawing Umbreon from pokémon?

I'd love a drawing of Wol from Mobius FF in his FFXIII Sazh costume with a matching afro, but Echo is in his fro and looking slightly annoyed. She can look like Chocolina

Requesting anything mundane like Joe getting caught playing hooky from school by Wonder Red, both in their civilian outfits, or anything mundane with any combination of these characters.

Requesting a qt Gerudo guard keeping watch

Requesting Tamamo as an elite operator, part of the Mobile Task Force Epsilon-11 ("Nine-Tailed Fox").

Requesting a very flat chested Hex stuffing a bra full of tissues

Tifa dressed like Vanilla Ice

Requesting Zelda from BotW asking Urbosa how she can control lightning while Urbosa laughs and says something like, "A lady never reveals her secrets!" but the viewer can see a Pikachu or other electricity-themed vidya thing strapped to her back.

Requesting a cute Salix

Give a girl and a cute bra

Requesting this scene from the Strider Arcade game with Aigis. Same frame and same text but Aigis in this pose with her weapons.