Ivy and Zasalamel for Soul Calibur 6

youtube.com/watch?v=QPH-JelReno

Thoughts?

H Y P E

No buy if Yun Seong gets announced.

RAPHAEL WHEN

It was easy enough to assume she'd be in. Zasalamel is a nice treat though but I don't like his new voice.

Yeah, wtf is going on with his voice. Terrible.

The voice acting in general is pretty iffy, at least for the dub. Hopefully there's dual audio.

I'm trying to get into SC but heard 5 was trash. As far as the story goes where will this new one pick up so I can play all the games leading up to it

Ten out of fucking ten. I’m loving that skindentatuon and face.
Here’s hoping they keep the character creation feature, too; I love it when games do that.

Story picks up somewhere around the time of 1. All the games are good, despite what shitposters will tell you. Play whatever games exist on the platforms you own. It's all well worth it.

character design is really good

needs better lighting and boob physics. looks too stiff

Setsuka and Taki when?

Makes me happy that the devs are sticking to their guns. I cannot wait for the salt to drop.

i normally jerk off to futa, but ivy sfm is so fucking hot

Is it just me or does the game visually not look any better than 5?

Where'd she get that skull from?

Was thinking this too, something also about the faces look like a step back from 5.

He sounds like a total pussy what the fuck. I hope they change it.

This goddamn it. I want to know if he'll be French fuccboi or Vampire fuccboi.

Best girl fucking when

>Thoughts?
9/10
i deduct 1 point only because her intro doesnt look that good

Will this be the game that reveals Viola is Amy?

>Nightmare
>Ivy
>Zasalamel
>Kilik
>Xianghua
>Sophitia
>Mitsurugi

I think for me, all I need to be satisfied is Cervantes rocking his baller-ass outfit from SC1 and Aeon using his moveset and look from SCV. Everything else would be icing as far as characters go.

I hope we get some single player details soon. Probably closer to E3.

Cool, when's Maxi?

I diagree, but I also really disliked the look of SCIV and V. I don't know exactly what it was. Like, everyone kind of had sameface and most of them had deep, dark eye sockets. I just really didn't care for it.

The characters so far in SCVI look a lot more defined to me, facially. I love how youthful Mitsu and Sophitia look.

You also have to keep in mind that the game is still in development. It may well look better by release.

>You also have to keep in mind that the game is still in development. It may well look better by release.

I think I remember them fixing ZWEI's face between his reveal trailer and release.

>futa

>That timestop move

Who wants to bet that Zas is responsible for the time travel shenanigans this time around?

>ywn be Ivy and get your tits sucked

Amy when?

This is Tira from the upcoming game Soul Calibur 3.

ZA

SALAMEL

What would happen if I said "Day 1 buy"

Will they have guest artists make side characters like in IV?

I want Murata so he can shoe-horn his waifu in.

Why would you unironically go there and take a screencap you fucking faggot

What would happen if I call these guys racist

Well played.

Although Viola is cute. Amy is cuter.

>More street fighter EX moves
FUCK YOU NAMCO
AND FUCK TOURNEY FIGHTAN NIGGERS
GO BACK TO YOUR MELEE THREAD FAGGOTS

The last guy that saw her nipples.

What website is this? Will i get banned if i post a bunch of right wing stuff and act like a poltard

>shitposters
Fuck you 5 was trash.

What if I said my wife has big boobs and I can't wait for her to cosplay as Ivy?

Five's roster was ass though.

>AND FUCK TOURNEY FIGHTAN NIGGERS

protip: they're not the ones that want comeback mechanics and EX moves

No, you'll get banned for independent thought. Or for simply existing in a thread that has a problematic post. Or for being anything that's in vogue to hate at the time.

5 had fun gameplay and probably the best customization but the roster itself lacked.

What would you do if you were Ivy?

>skindentation
hnnnggg

5 is good, but 5fags have completely killed its reputation.

The indentations on the straps is really doing it for me.

I think its mixed. A lot of people started to take SCV 'seriously' when they added meter but a lot of the core fans and major pros felt jilted by a move to a system that really doesn't belong in a game like SC. Or Tekken, for that matter.

Kill my dad

girls we need
>Taki
>Tira
>Leixia
>Amy
>Viola
>Natsu
>Ashlotte

And the absolute lack of worthwhile single player content. SoulCalibur has always focused a large part on single player.

We need arcade endings, character viewers/bios and a normal story mode at a minimum, I think. I'd like a full on Chronicles of the Sword style mode with unlockable weapons and shit but I don't expect that with their first major entry in six years.

>Leixia
Her better version is already in.
>Amy
I can't be too mad at this though. She was my main for a good while.

>Or Tekken, for that matter

lol you think hardcore fighting game tournament niggers want armored comeback mechanics? they hate it and only play the game in spite of it.

they make those mechanics and meters for the casuals

If it doesn't have single player content then it's gonna be a pass for me. Would be the first SC I play since like 2.

>ywn have this perfect body as your own

she is so beautiful, I can't stand it

>visible ass from the front

i want taki and ivy to swap my nut

>Xianghua clone
>Taki clone
>Astaroth clone
>Two Amy's
no

ZAZMASOL

Yeah forgot about that too.
Guess I'd count as a 5fag but I really liked the work they pulled off in under a year. Game felt smooth but I got that they severely cut corners in the SP content for it.

The ONLY design I'm not totally digging so far is Nightmare.

I'm glad they kept his overall silhouette but I prefer the more subdued look he originally had in SC1. He looks good from afar and the cap is badass, not to mention armor breaking giving him his SC2 look, but the overly detailed armor is a bit of a miss for me.

I'm hoping his original armor is unlockable in some way.

Nagi Ichi is the best trap artist. Gujira is good too.

What're your dream guest characters, Sup Forums?

Personally, I'm throwing my money at the game no matter what. The drought we got after SCV was fucking painful for me so I plan to support what they're doing, especially since they listened to feedback and went back to SC1's time period.

Still, I'll be much, much happier if we get decent single player content.

I said that the fans weren't happy with them but it got the attention of more of your Street Fighter types. Specifically 4 types.

Imagine being that ashamed of your sexuality and that uncomfortable with the female form.

more like 09ers

I disagree

Fuck yes zasalamel my guy is back.

God i cant wait to blockstring guard crush new players into free combos again. Give me your ragequits.

>cap

Cape.

Also, delicious armor broken Nightmare. For reasons.

>test your metal 2 today
>3-3
>every teammate fucking died
>killed all 4 myself
I AM WAR

Not even memeing but a Dark Souls character or Spawn again.

Dante and vergil

In something even remotely realistic, William, Ryu Hayabusa or a Killer Instinct character (almost any of them would fit, but Jago, Sabrewolf or Spinal would be my picks.)

In my wildest dreams, Kain or Alucard from SotN.

Give me Taki, Talim and Tira and I'm sold.

Want but not going to happen. Only hope is that Bamco doesn't want to cash out for rights to characters.

Fuck, I would love for them to bring back Spawn but actually use his cape as his weapon since we have the technology for that shit now.

>two teammates die
>have to fight Holden and Mercy on my own
>Apollyon was there but she fucked off at some point
>kill 'em
>3 dead on each side for game point
>1v1 as she keeps trying to fucking run away
"War", she says

Hopefully French Fuccboi. I preferred him more when he was un garçon bien avec une derrière beau

I'm worried her armor destruction will be disappointing since she's already half naked to begin with

Which SC girl would you fuck?

what if instead of losing clothes she gains clothes

>character is black dude
>hire VA who doesn't sound anything like a black dude
WTF Bamco??!?

Amy, Taki, Ivy, Talim, Tira, Setsuka, Hilde.

>Ivy will never stomp on your dick.

Shit now I know why her 3D model looks like trash compared to the character art.

The midsection on the 3D model is too fucking short and makes her look like a big titty midget.

Suave frenchy was always came off as more smug, so I hope he's back.

Also, I hope they actually try with character creation this time. It was a fucking abortion in Soul Calibur 5, they most likely put it together at the last second with no money.

I just want to create a character without the clothes clipping through each other constantly.
Also, maybe offer pitch difference in voices that don't sound like AIDS. Also, how about less retarded hair. Also, the feet on characters always looked really bad, so maybe they can fix that as well.

So Ivy is a Spaniard raised by Anglos?

That music is amazing. Something seemed off with Ivy, like either her body or how she moves (kind of stiff). I agree with others on Zasalamel's voice sounding weird. Either way really hope they are both in.

That was from 8ch.

Cassandra. Also, Soul Calibur 1 Sophitia. Maybe Talim and Seong Mi-Na (is Seong coming back?)

>even Jap games are more... "diverse"
Fuck gaming I'm done.