youtube.com/watch?v=9aPU91CQYiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DOOR STUCK

PLEASE

I BEG OF YOU

YOU'RE A G-GENUINE DICKSUCKER

yo I'm addin' this guy to friends

Good thread.

Is this one of those timeless moments that even the most jaded of Sup Forums-fags can still enjoy?

yes i would say so

Did he ever actually add him to friends? Video description says they never found each other :(

youtube.com/watch?v=9aPU91CQYiM

10 year anniversary video made by the original poster of the video

10 fuckin years.

make sure you cop the 10 year aniversary unit patch
I'm just using this as an excuse so more people email crackerpatch to finally fucking restock this patch because fuck me he's been sold out for a bit now and I'm tired of being the only guy to fuckin email him begging him to order more

Why don't you see shit like this happening anymore? Just random happenstance-in-the-wind moments in games that might or might not go viral?

because comunity server's aren't a thing anymore. Most servers are all some form of competive/ranked system, which doesn't really enocurage goofing around like this anymore. Messing around on online games where all the servers are "offical" can lead to real consequences of you not being able to enjoy the game you bought anymore. Back then you could fuck around on a private server, and if you really were being a shitstain and banned you could move onto a hundred other servers no problem. Now everything is super serious and "toxic" and can't even say bantz in chat anymore.

I never knew I wanted a patch that said "Genuine dick suckers" until now

I mean, Sup Forums's the gayest place on the internet, what took you so long?

keep posting these

Reminds me of a simpler time.

And of course it's fucking sold out.