Just found out that I own vanilla Skyrim and not Skyrim Special Edition and missed out on the chance to get the SE for...

Just found out that I own vanilla Skyrim and not Skyrim Special Edition and missed out on the chance to get the SE for free.

Am I fucked when it comes to mods? I got a new graphics card and everything only to discover this.

Other urls found in this thread:

lolicon.legacywaste.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

Skyrim SE is fucked for mods.

Everything is on regular Skyrim, and people are taking their sweet time porting shit over.

This is fucking wrong, just get shit off of creationclub

> Caring about SE mods
it don't mattah' none a' this mattah's

Pete, they aren't paying you overtime, it's ok

What would you consider essential Skyrim mods?

SkyUI, SKSE, 4K textures, Dyndolod, SMIM, sexlab

These.
lolicon.legacywaste.org/

Give me more lewd suggestions, I want to make a cute girl and have her abducted and tortured as a slave

>Creation Club

you can do all that with sexlab, just search around on loverslab

Belly punching and vomiting too? I'm a ryonafag.

So long as you also have all of thr DLC you're perfectly fine, and in fact better off than the SE modding scene SKSE64 is still in alpha and ports are slow in coming, so enjoy yourself.

I too enjoy having nothing but texture replacements and new low-res hairstyles.

Special Edition is fucked. Just play the normal version like anyone who isn't retarded.

Oldrim is better in every way than SE apart from stability and performance
but oh god does SE run so much better

That's not entirely true; Frostfall, Sky UI, SKSE64, Deadly Combat, Combat Evolved, Campire all all available and work great.

>skyrim runs flawlessly brute forced 60 FPS 4K but motherfucker if you breathe too hard on it
>Fallout 4 runs like ass in 1440p but NEVER crashes
>both modded out the ass

did FO4 performance ever get better?

A whole six mods. I bet you've never even downloaded the Japanese-only questing and magic mods.

Combat evolved is on special edition now?
Fuck me

It's the same game the SE has just been touched up a little with some bloom and the water flows in the proper direction

Frostfall, realistic needs, a camping mod, a hunting mod, that mod that adds 100 extra spells

Oh I'm a retard. I'm getting excited over Ultimate Combat. Is that on SE yet?

aww man nice super girl squad reference

Nope, SE is about a year old so it's barely getting off it's feet in regards to mods while the original game has 6 to 7 years under it's belt. That being said, if you hoped to transition to SE with your Oldrim save to continue where you left off, note that you're fucked if you already used mods on it.

FO4 fully modded with 4k textures runs totally fine for me, better than skyrim SE even and never crashes, oldrim runs like shit though, I get 60fps but it still looks janky as shit because of all the microstuttering and crashes atleast twice an hour.

fucking todd, why is everything that comes out of this company some kind of monkeys paw deal

Just make sure you have the DLC. You're actually at an advantage, there's nothing really substantial for Special Edition ATM. All the best shit is for the original game