How long until valve becomes sjw

how long until valve becomes sjw

As soon as gaben dies from a heart attack

They always have been.

as long as gaben is alive never

I know Gabe overrided one of his retarded employees who wanted Hatred off steam but what else did he do?

>cancer-gets-chemod.png

>70 comments likely half are you calling people sjws or cucks
of course it would be removed

>Niggers can't take a joke
Imagine my shock

Half Life 2 says hello

>muh brown girl to the rescue to kill the cops and save you whitey!

Y-yeah think of those poor refugees you bigoted nazi.

>talking shit about one of the most kino character introductions in video gaming

hopefully never. Valve gives no fucks about political nonsense and encourages fun.

>he doesn't know
someone post the bugman that works at valve

>Tfw In Casual tf2 servers, everyone says stuff like "Nigger" and "Faggot" all the time without any consequences

Thanks Valve!

it's nice actually being able to shit talk people. if anyone doesn't want to listen, there's always the mute option. idk why other games do shit like chat moderation when anyone can moderate what they hear anyways

if some journo crafts a hitpiece they will start banning

valve are fucking cucks

hey Sup Forums
YORE
UGLEH

I know.

I feel like I'm literally playing with Sup Forums faggots in literally every game I play.

I love it

I don't care if Valve never makes a new game ever again, as long as TF2 sticks around forever.

The second Gaben's heart gives in. They already tried with Hatred until he stepped in.

And that's not some praise about Gaben - the only thing holding them back is the fact that the fat fuck is so greedy he won't let them get in the way of his shekels.

Would that even matter? It's not like they make games anymore.

they can ban your ass