I will post this everyday until E3 2018

I will post this everyday until E3 2018
I will cling to hope in possibility that E3 will be videogames

I will post this everyday until Prime 4
I will cling to hope in possibility that the new Prime game will be good

I will post this everyday until E3
I will cling to hope in possibility that a new Devil Survivor and Zero Escape game will be announced

BUY
WEISS’
GAME!!!!!!

I hope that this will be good and will get an english translation.

E3 exists for cringe.

Did you buy the RG Unicorn or are you waiting for one with a green Psychoframe?

fuck e3 and fuck you nigga,please seek sunlight immediately ya lily lickin dicksuckin ass nigga bitch battyboy

I really don't have a lot of space for models because I mostly collect videogames but you'd be right to expect it, I should have a Unicorn.

Reminder that Weiss’ game is up for order on Amazon!!!

NO
E3 is for video games

Real Grades are MG quality models in a HG scale, so they're around 13cm.

My hope is for Fire Emblem on Switch to look good. My dream is that it doesn't try to look radically different from the rest of the series. My nightmare is a Fates sequel.

(also hoping for Dept Heaven to come back)

I kinda wished codename steam didnt bomb

Me too. It's a cool idea, just didn't have a very clean execution.

To be honest I'm more intimidated by any paint that'd be involved. I had a Warhammer 40k army and a Kingdom Death collection but no confidence to put paint to them.

I hope Fire Emblem Switch and Mega Man 11 are good.

Cute Casper

dragons dogma 2 thank you

I will post this everyday until E3.
I will cling to hope in possibility that a new Idolm@ster game will be localized.

I will post this every time I see the thread.
I will cling to the possibility that the dept heaven series will continue.

Bless you user, cling with me. What are some things you'd like to see in Fire Emblem Switch?

Gunpla look good even without paint since they're moulded in the correct colours, and an RG especially looks good because they have loads of parts that build up small details. You don't need glue either. They aren't like Games Workshop models.

Good worldbuilding. Or any attempt at it at all. Also characters with more intricate or nuanced relations than just family or servants for the majority. I wouldn't mind there being some narrative incentives to iron man too, like any in character acknowledgement of someone dying.

I will post this every time I see this thread.
I will cling to hope in the possibility that a new Wario Land game will be announced.

Hm very good then. I'll take a look at some Unicorns. At least have one before E3.

Wario deserves one more platformer for the switch, I'd even take another Wario Ware

Visit the Gunpla/Plamo general on /m/ if you need help with anything. There's a million different Unicorn kits since Bandai milked the fuck out of that OVA. The RG is the newest one and it transforms between Unicorn and Destroy modes like the more expensive models, but there's also HG (same scale, lower detail than RG, doesn't transform), MG (1/100 scale) and big boi PG (1/60) versions.

Sounds good. I feel like, in an effort to make as many supports as possible, especially due to the existence of a MyUnit, the overall quality of supports suffer. It also bothered me a little that fates didn't even name their continent.

Definitely going to be waiting for the green psychoframe. Hope that comes out soon, the RG destroy mode looked very good.

If I decide to lose my mind I'll get that 12" Tamashii Nations release.

Honestly I kinda want to see them do away with supports completely and try something else for character interaction. Or at least the way they're structured now, as they've become TOO structured and feels like a thing that's only there to fill some quota rather than an honest way to flesh everyone out. If anything, maybe something that feels more incorporated into the setting and plot, because as they are now, they feel like completely unrelated events that may as well be on a separate plain of existence.

>I will cling to hope in possibility that E3 will be videogames
I'm sorry

Sup Forums isn't for generals. You've posted this/the squidward over 50 times in the past two weeks, user. Post on vg

A friend to play video games with.

>You've posted this/the squidward over 50 times in the past two weeks
No idea what you're talking about dude.

I will cling to hope that e3 will have dragons dogma II
I've been clinging to hope for 6 years now
I'm gonna fall