His grahpics card runs every game at 80 plus fps

>his grahpics card runs every game at 80 plus fps
>doesnt own at least a 144hz monitor

whats wrong with you?

i like 4k and HDR

the human eye cant see past 480p 24 fps retard

Because I spent all my money on the graphics card

I5 8400, gtx 970, asus vg248qe. 1080p 144hz is great. Hoping with volta i can step up to 1440p 144hz

>tfw bought my 1070 before miners fuckrd it all up

feels good man

because until 144hz becomes just as accessible as 60hz 1080p, im not gonna spend the money on an unecessary meme.

not how I'd put it, but this tbqh. Most games don't support these higher resolutions and refresh rates properly, so I don't see the point.

what do you mean as accessible? you toss a 1070 or a 1080 in and you have it

I assumed he meant to say "adopted" rather than accessible

I want to get a 4k monitor instead. I rarely play FPS games or games that would actually benefit from higher than 60 FPS.

>Having one 144hz 4k monitor
>Not having six 1080p 60hz monitors and a trackIR instead for the same price

whats wrong with a 1060

This does remind me that there currently is no 144hz 4k monitors which begs the question:

Would you rather have 4k resolution or 144hz?

nothing i just have no idea if it can run a 144hz or not

Seeing considerably faster outbunks seeing slightly clearer.

accessible as in it becomes the standard for home pc gaming. i still think its years before 144 hz gaming at highter resolutions becomes cheap enough for it to become the industry standard.

forgot a point in my last post. it also has to become cheaper as well.

>1440p
>144hz
>IPS
Bitches who prefer 4k know not of my shit.

When did Kevin Owens post this.

I can go back to sub-4k a hell of a lot easier than I can go back to sub-60fps. I more or less don’t miss higher resolution but lower frame rates feel like playing the game on a delay. They look choppy as shit too.

so i should just deal with shit resolutions and wasted frames cause a few extreme poorfags cant handle it? what the fuck else should i spend my tax refund on? and dont give me that loan to the government bullshit

1999, over MSM messenger.