JP Commercial
youtube.com/watch?v=OjvbmhxCHck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ifKARuRzf90
kirby.nintendo.jp/starallies/pc/copy/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reminder

I'm gonna LEWD Meta-kun!

What are her realistic chances of being in Star Allies?

youtube.com/watch?v=ifKARuRzf90

of what?

What happens if you wish that you didn't make the wish you're currently making?

So replaying Great Cave Offensive got me wanting a game like it and I realized that Amazing Mirror is on my 3DS and I haven’t played it because can’t multiplayer. Would it scratch that itch in single player though?

Really? Like, not even Download Play?

In that case, NOVA grants the default wish.

I mean, fuck, even SMB3 has that.

Why is Kirby Lore so deep for Kirby being such an innocent character?

50/50

Amazing Mirror is kinda weird because Metroid-like gameplay doesn't work too well with a weirdly disconnected feeling world and losing your progression abilities with a single hit. Still, I'd say it's worth a play, it's certainly one of the most unique Kirby platformers.

NOVA goes back in time and kills you before you make the wish

Lore implies that Nova and Star Dream aren't the only clockwork Stars. Also Nova is fine, he keeps blowing up, but reforming himself.

>and losing your progression abilities with a single hit.
It would be boring and unsatisfying to keep a power if it was easier than that. Just avoid getting hit.

What happens if you were in the middle of saying your wish, but didn't complete it and instead went home to take a nap?

Then NOVA parks outside your bedroom window and meows until you wake up to finish your wish.

NOVA follows the ancient's directives and goes to destroy Pop Star.

NOVA follows you home and patiently waits outside your door for you to finish
if he accidentally crashes into the planet while doing so, oh well, such is life in Dream Land

>NOVA: k', bye

NOVA gets spelled like Nova, instead.

DID SOMEBODY SAY DESTROY POP STAR?

What if I wish for Nova to be happy?

You fool, the only way he'll be happy is if Pop Star is destroyed.

It won't come true.

he purrs happily and flies off to engage in his favorite activity, destroying Pop Star

Then he continues to follow prime directive as that is the only thing that can make a computer feel something close to happiness.

What do the fucking ancients have against Pop Star? Are they dicks or do they know about some even deeper lore?

do you believe that his ideologies will last for future generations of Dream Land?

He makes a pizza and eats it.

Kirby lore is fucked 8 ways to Sunday. We still don't even know what Meta Knight is.

>le funny communism meme
literally over 9000 people made this joke already.
it's not funny anymore. stop.
his name was supposed to be mark.

Maybe the innocence lets HAL get away with more than they could otherwise.
Since the series tone is so lighthearted, any connections between characters seem deeper than they would be in a darker series.

wouldn't it realistically just deactivate, because doing nothing is essentially achieving that wish?

you've heard of "Elf on the Shelf", now get ready for...

I thought it was implied that he was just an adult of whatever race Kirby is.

Yeah we do.

A dork borb.

oh shit erasers

Good stuff user

i do what i want

>adult

Is Kirby even a child?

Imagine being the ancient Halcandran who had to debug the Clockwork Stars

It's a rare condition, this day and age.

So is this going to be a good 4 player multiplayer game for the switch? I only have mk8 as a party game and want more

I imagine it will be, return to dreamland was a blast with 4 people

Yep!
+10 gem apples have been deposited into your account

you and your friends are going to have so much fun fucking with all the copy abilities and their combos

yes, good multiplayer
no online I don't think, though

We know that he's older than Pitch, and Pitch is at least old enough to fly. He's probably around the same age as his best friends Rick, Coo, and Kine, and Kine is married. He lives completely independently, he adventures competently, and he is as big as Meta Knight who is almost certainly an adult. I think Kirby was originally intended to be mature, but still young/youthful and clumsy.

Switch online is so pitiful they really need to just focus on party games. I want a mario party game like the ones on wii u. I imagine one is in the pipeline

To clearify a 4 player mario games but mario party would also be cool if it doesnt suck

What kind of pizza?

A POPSTAR PIZZA

>and he is as big as Meta Knight who is almost certainly an adult
Kirby used to be smaller, compare their sprites in Nightmare in dreamland. MK got smaller since RtDL

where do I get these

What even is Galacta Knight for that matter?

Both past and future Kirby.

Jeez, that last one was kind of a mess. Let us do better this time, and I know exactly what we need. MOTHERFUCKING BUGGZY IS BACK

Does Hammer's damage need to be nerfed? I hear it makes bosses a joke in many Kirby games.

>twenty-one days (THREE WEEKS) before Star Allies releases
>english site STILL NOT UPDATED
LITERALLY WHY

It's dead, Jim.

I'm more excited for Yoyo/Gim

As well you should be.

These threads made me hype for the fucking game and I don't even have a switch. What the fuck is my problem.

Your problem is not having a Switch. Fix that shit.

because that lands in NoA's domain and they're lazy as shit.

There's nothing wrong with that. Kirby games always have a really good look and feel to them. Plus, if you get into the lore, it's actually quite interesting.

Kirby games are fun, and the lorefags here can really make them seem interesting as hell (because they are). Don't buy a Switch if you're not 100% on the Nintendo dicksucking bandwagon, though. The only real reason to get it is because you fucking love Nintendo games and are okay with a console that only plays them.

>The only real reason to get it is because you fucking love Nintendo games and are okay with a console that only plays them.
Pretty much this. I've bought pretty much all Nintendo consoles/handhelds on release for the past decade or so. I just like Nintendo games and find them fun.
They are by no means a perfect company, but I always end up enjoying Nintendo games more than pretty much anything else.

I really hope Mirror gets in, it's my favorite ability and the Robobot version was fucking amazing. Even if it doesn't though, at least we have Cook, Yo-Yo, and MOTHERFUCKING SUPLEX

read the pastebin, it has all 28 abilities
sorry user

Kirby ate Jo'oh!

I do plan on getting one, but not my top priority right now. I have some money saved but I have other important things to take care of first, so it will have to wait.
Oh I do want to play the metroid that's coming out and odyssey though. But not sure if there will be anything else for me. I still want to become idort though for the first time in my life. I was always poor so I want to know how it feels like.

Still upset that Doctor, Leaf and Poison didn't make it in. Those are my top three favorite copy abilities. It sucks not to have one in, let alone none of them.

I'm desperately wishing that we have more than 28 abilities and that Wheel will be back

I'd personally recommend waiting. I'm a ridiculously big Ninty fanboy myself, but I have my own doubts as to whether my Switch is worth it as a $300 machine that I'll only use for Mario, Zelda, and Kirby. Granted, it is shaping up to have a lot of nice indie titles, but if you have a laptop then there's no real advantage to getting a Switch. Once again, I'd still advise waiting, but that's just me.

Star Dream pulled Galacta Knight forwards in time.

Presumably, it would send you to the past so you can stop yourself from making the wish in the first place.

It was explained in the ending of Mass Attack. The dark stuff is there to further highlight the good. Like a bright star in the black of night.

I already have a 1060 6gb with an i5 4440 3.1ghz. Now it is just question of deciding between switch or ps4.
I know this might sound retarded, but after being poor for so long it feels like I woke up from a nightmare and I stil don't fucking believe it. I want to do this to finally convince myself that this is real and I am not just in a dream or something.

JP website confirms 28, which is still the most ever, beating out Robobot's 27.
kirby.nintendo.jp/starallies/pc/copy/index.html
I would link you to the English website, but

NO LEAF
NO DOCTOR
NO WHEELIE
NO BUY
what started this 28 abilities thing?

>tfw still poor as shit
we're all gonna make it user
just don't blow all your money on dumb shit, and you should be fine

Grats on the recovery, mate. You do you. Here's hoping for the best.

see

Oh I already invested in some stuff, and it is working out. I will keep it up and hopefully everything will be fine.
Thank you for the kind wishes.
Anyways I guess I can finish star ultra again. I haven't 100% it yet.

>0:23
>nanomachines, son

>he thinks Marx's name is derived from the commie
Your Kirby lore license has been revoked

How can he ever recover.

No need to be rude.

>300%/600% every single Kirby game, including extra challenges such as getting the original movies in super star ultra
>have yet to lose a street pass time exchange for any mode
>have a sub 10 minute True Arena best in return to dreamland
>get called bad at the game because I don't use fucking Leaf in The (True) Arena
I cannot believe some people unironically think guarding abilities take skill

literally no one says that, what websites are you visiting?

People in here will say you aren't gud for the pettiest reasons. trying to get Sup Forums to admit that you got gud is basically impossible.

>get called bad at the game because I don't use fucking Leaf in The (True) Arena
What kind of fuckwads do you discuss Kirby with? Everyone knows abilities like Leaf and Archer are cheesy as fuck. At least with Hammer you gotta use iframes and shit.

>No Bell
>No Archer
>No Mirror
>No Smash Bros. ability
>No Wheel
>No Plasma Wisp ally
>Waddle Doo uses a wand

Maybe there will be DLC or amiibo abilities

I'm not exactly sure how to describe them, but they are the kind of retards who think a character's placement on the smash bros tier list is enough to carry them to victory