Rance 10

GAHAHAHA

best daughteru

That smile will get wiped once she gets orc'd

is it any good?

>Orc'd

such is the way of life

Wait what, Rance 10 has a translation already?

that laugh and his kid too.

my dick

This is Sengoku Rance tier good. Both RPG and SLG parts are really well-done; the game is fucking huge and there are lot of ways to play and plenty of hilarious endings.

So my understanding is I have to play all the other rance games because this is a culimnation of story and characters?

I know I'll get to play it by 2030. I can feel it will be good

oh?
how hards the vocab? i could use this for reading practice maybe

See you all in 10 years for the translation.

I used to be really into Sengoku Rance and frequently lurked /haniho/ then stopped paying attention because it seemed like the games just weren't getting translated. Even though I'm not into the series anymore, knowing that it's finally over has some weird emotional pull on me, moreso because I probably won't even get to play it lmao.

I wish Rance would hold me in a gay way

>implying she isn't gonna be the rapist

rance i'd go full homo for.

Well, there are a lot of references to previous games, but you can just play X. Other games are translated and worth giving a shot though

Let's hope so.

It's pretty easy to read. It's Rance after all

I can't believe Reset gets raped and Rance brainwashes and deflowers Miki!

Fuck, boss battles are really hard. Demons literally wipe floor with you: 3-4k dmg per attack.

>that art
wew
definitely gonna give this a try later
how does it compare to Evenicle, the other Alicesoft title with really good art?

It wouldn't be a Rance game without copious amounts of bullshit.

He is leading invasion this time.

Arios - the hero of a human race. He becomes stronger the more humans die.

is that just his lore or does he legitimately become more difficult the longer you ignore him?

Back to your containment board faggot

0.8% - estimated numbers of human victims per turn. When the numbers reach 10% Arios becomes able to use his sword. When numbers reach 30% - he is granted power to kill demons. When numbers reach 50% he is granted power to kill demon king.

Normally, demons are invulnerable to all attacks, and only few things in the world are able to bring them harm (swords Chaos and Daylight for example).

i see
also, how's the text hooking on this? will ITH be able to grab most of the test?

>CGs are up
Fuck too bad I just finished fappping

Are you going to let your dick tell you who's boss?

Show must go on !

No idea, but I guess it should work. It's the same engine as previous games.

I hate rapes not made by Rance!

>2018
>Rance Quest still not translated

This, i'm still waiting.

ah, i never played the previous ones with a text hooker...maybe i should just wait until my japanese is better then

SINCE we live again, can somebody point me to a good resource to learn kanji?

This shit is never getting translated.

wich one? i can't remember wich ones are translated.

Zeth, country of mages. Currently led by Ragnarok Arc Super Gandhi. Rance has child with his daughter Magic the Gandhi

Well yeah, is all about every faction and every character appearing for a big role on the demon/human war even aliens make a role on it.

>ooga booga this is Japanese

Please tell me how you did it. I'm not trying to be disrespectful, I'm just frustrated. I know some of you have a computer program that quickly moves between English text and Japanese, and that it works based upon typing.

Tell me your secrets.

mfw spoiling my self with the cgs

oh boy

>go against the demons
>even more the most powerfull mage to exist
>bitch about being hard

I hope the official translations for the other games sell well so that we have a prayer of seeing this game translated.

>Zeth bad ending

What's the new rance based upon anyways?

The gameplay, I mean.

Like a mix of VI and a little of sengoku.

What is the gameplay like this time? Sengoku? Turn based rpg? Dungeon crawler? Grid srpg?

So, it's shit and decent?

I remember this when it required a DOS prompt. I'm either very old or very good with computers. This shit started the year I was born. I should think at least, my dad is cool as balls.

Is your Dad Rance? did you know on one bad ending route all of Rance kids (without dark rance) team up to kill Rance because he became hitler?

How many kids has Rance had at this point? Imagine how many he would have without Sill's magic

Like over 11 confirmed.
>sen
>magic
>lea
>the oldest mouri sister
>kamilla
and many more.

If you let her get orc'd then you suck as a father and human being, it's easily avoidable.

Eh, my dad was a University administrator with a very good computer. I was probably four before you were born. Rance came out the same year I was born. Oddly enough, I remember my dad playing the first Rance on a color IBM computer in a highrise university building when my Mom and I came to visit him.

Weaboo before there were weaboos. He taught accounting and Japanese language in the early 90's.

Tell your Dad right now that Rance fucked best girl.

Wait what happened with reset?

He knows.

>ORC'D

Rance wouldn't allow that, that's too fucked up.

Nigga you can't save everyone on the game, Alicesoft warned us beforehand.

Huh? Is it out?

What about Sill? Will she ever get lucky?

Since 1 day ago, but torrents are finally out

No, Sill get Sengoku'd again.

Demon of eternal starvation Galtia - the amounts of food he eats equals to a daily ration of 3 towns. If humans refuse provide him with food, he starts summoning his apostles who devour every single living thing in 10 km radius.

wheres the cute girl leaders why are they all men

This is such bullshit.
I guess I'll just have to be autistic and pretend Sengoku's Yamamoto route is canon.

>He finally did it
Whew

Fair and square seduction

Meh, Gele is better.

I'm mad. She's my favorite. Rance's most loyal minion.

Demons are male, did you not play sengoku?

Dark Rance
Yamamoto Isoruku's child
Reset
+During the events of Rance Quest, he impregnated Teru Mouri
+Later, he also impregnated both the Queen of Leazas, Lia Parapara Leazas (who's madly in love with him) and the Princess of Zeth, Magic the Gandhi
+During the events of Rance IX, he impregnated Sen Tokugawa

Kanami is the superior pink haired bitch

Who's the final boss?

your kids.

user, you are the demon

>cucking Kentarou of his eternal waifu using hypnosis

That's going too far, Rance. Also fugging the mentally unstable Demon King is never a good idea.

>that Lia scene
Man I can't wait for 2030.

+During the events of X he impregnates Kou
+Sometime during or before the events of X he impregnates Kanami
(Who manages to give birth to a reincarnated Suzume)
+During the events of around X he impregnates Tilday
+During the events of around X he impregnates Miracle
And here's the real shocker
+During the events of 5D he impregnates a Haniko

Please tell me there is a Kaybliss route.
I want to cuck the SHIT out of Rance.

So what is the actual story to this one in broad terms?

All out demon assault on the whole world. All the countries unite to fight the demon hordes under Rance, mostly because all the countries are lead by girls who he helped/fucked. Rance has to choose which countries to focus on and you can't do everything in one playthrough.

Magic is the worst. That is all.

KR tiers of fuck you everyones dies, think fall of Zeth but continent wide.

oh shit, that means more girls getting mind broken because Rance didn't come?

Gotcha thanks, is there any actual extra route where you do actually save everything and/or fuck everything. Either one is acceptable.

Is there gameplay videos yet?

Can't you read the thread? you cannot save everyone, even if Rance already starts leading armies and everyone is united under his command, the demon army is way too much.

I don't know. Though at the very least there's a route where Sil dies and Rance becomes the demon king.

Rance always comes.
Always.

Well the hypno stuff was mainly to keep her stable, Rance just thought it was convenient for H too

Mindbroken, stepped on by a giant, outright killed or eaten, whatever you want

How awful.... Poor Sil.
Sounds fun.

Holy fuck Bird mado as fuck.

Small price to pay to allow yourself to fuck the planet.

WTF
Is that some arm cannon?

You can TECHNICALLY save everyone in one run, but it makes the game ridiculously difficult. Like can't clear without cheating difficult.

Why doesn't Magic get the Snek? Why do good girls like Rizna have to suffer through that.

Did Rance cuck megaman?

does Lia still turn Sill into a cute horse?