IRL, would you approach someone labelled as a Sup Forums poster ? Posters would have a big tag on top of their heads

IRL, would you approach someone labelled as a Sup Forums poster ? Posters would have a big tag on top of their heads

i wouldn't

I WANT AN OCTOPUS FOR A PET HOLY SHIT HOW DO I GET ONE SERIOUSLY

not vidya so

Why would you even post something like this? Fix yourself.

I would also be labeled, so who gives a shit

what is going on in the octopus's head right there?

>interacting with people irl
no thanks

Right where?

Absolutely not.

No, I'd instantly believe he's one of the many shitposters instead of one of the few good ones.

Some of you are pretty alright.

Why not? I post on Sup Forums too
If they don't have completely trash taste on games, we'd be having lots of good conversations about games.
Right now most of my friends are normies who don't know much about vidya.
They play like 10 hours a week. I play 10 hours a DAY

You wouldn't need a tag because they'd be fat, unshaved and smell like armpit sweat

right when it decides to reach its tentacle out and touch that guy's finger

Yeah

I'm not an expert, but I assume it's breathing.

Epic. xd

Just go to the west coast along rocky shorelines, you're bound to find one if you look hard enough.

no you chode I'm wondering what it's thinking

Rude. It's probably wondering what this thing is that it's never seen before, you moron.

Yep, talk to them all the time. I have no idea how you fags find so many meme spouters.

well it's pretty ballsy to reach out and touch it. I mean what if humans were poisonous?

They can taste with their tentacles. It's just trying to find out if that guy's finger tastes good. It isn't thinking of anything interesting, it can't do that.

A lot of creatures are curious, big deal.

so if I put my penis up to it and it touch it it'd technically be an octopus blowjob?

If they're making obvious any connection to an online forum then I want nothing to do with them.

But they can solve puzzles, how do you know its not thinking of anything interesting?

Before doing so consider the following: Octopi eat eels

I'd really prefer not to have a clique of middle schoolers, OP.

"I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member": The Thread

Depends.
If you don't have a choice and are forced to display the sign, then I would approach, so long as the person wasn't a total virgin walking suicide risk.
If the display was by choice? Fuck no. People who willingly identify as Sup Forums are cancer.