Lego Star Wars Thread

Remaster?

who /gonkdroid/ here

Droidika master race

Why did they never spawn in the hub area? Something about their non-standard design?

They should have never added voice acting to lego games

this game will always have a special place in my heart. first game my brother and i bought with our gamecube. countless hours played grinding for ghost yoda. finally got it and then my other brother deleted my save.

>watch gameplay
>player is rummaging through several trash compartments(?) in a corridor collecting coins
>like five minutes that is all that is happening

Is this what they make the kids play now

>now

That's basically Mario gameplay slowed down. Your point?

t. never played with friends

when these games first game out it was almost the pinnacle of couch co-op. It was a mindless collectathon that was never particularly difficult but somehow kept you engaged due to the sheer amount of unlockables and replayability in addition to leading you through the Star Wars epic

how are the newer lego games like mahvel and jurassic park?

Finally I can post this

I remember playing one section of Empire where I could push R2 off a cliff in such a way that his death screech was really loud

>subtitles in lego games

Holy shit this.
I wanted to get the new star wars one for shits and giggles but I saw that it had voice acting and lost all interest.

This. The scene of Vader telling Luke he's his father using a polaroid was 10/10.

Its more likely we will get one now

>Episodes 1-6 remastered
>Comes out a few months before Lego Star Wars 7/8/RO/SOLO

Lego LotR is unironically one of the best LotR games ever and easily the best lego game, shame they released the hobbit before the 3rd movie so the game will be forever unfinished

Who the fuck cares about the fanfiction Hobbit movies

Lego Silmarillion when

This
Lego Lotr and Lego Star Wars are the best
Never.
I never want the Silmarillion to be spoiled by some shitty kids game.

Lego would treat it way better than Amazon is going to with the new LOTR series

Thanks for reminding me fucker.

The Silmarillion isn’t a kids collectable game or an Amazon virtue signalling circlejerk.
It deserves way more than either.
Both would be a

detriment to the original content

That's because there's voice acting in Lego games.

Like Hollywood gives a fuck

They will probably make the Noldor be white and the Teleri be black so the kinslaying is more political and anti-white

I so want a remaster.
Co-op with my friends was pure awesomeness.
And now, I often play co-op with my wife.

This.

I really love the LEGO Star Wars games.

And the LEGO Star Wars short films/shows feel like official abridged series based on Star Wars.