What's his endgame

what's his endgame

To cuck that one guy who made fun of him back in high school by attracting his wife with some high quality Elder Scrolls 6.

Skyrim: Legacy Edition

2 Copies of Skyrim in every home.

A massive fucking pile of money. Duh.

to be the biggest guy in the industry

retirement

Skyrim in real life FUCKING WHEN??? TODDDDD

Radiant quests

>tfw played through Skyrim 3 without even trying Skyrim 2
I CANT BE CONTAINED

To get back at the kids that laughed at him for going to chess club and saying he was going to make video games.

HE CAN'T KEEP PORTING IT

Fuck.
Everything.
Up.
At no cost to the company.

skyrim VR would be fun if it werent skyrim

Skyrim is his endgame.
He's never going to release another one.

Industry monopoly

Global fun

Fallout: 6'2 Heights

Ego at this point, he already has the money and success.

This.

Its astonishing that no one else has capitalised on the market yet. TES and fallout games are thoroughly mediocre and on a shit tier engine. They're only so successful because there is nothing else currently filling that gap

what do you mean two?!

to destroy the world of men

He's trying to stunt the growth of all the children by making them play too many video games so he can become manlet maximus.

I have no clue, honestly I'm starting to get scared by Todd. Every time he makes another appearance he looks more and more ghost-like, as if his soul is slowly withering away.

who is this semen demon

Underated

I completely agree. You'd think at least one competent developer would try their hand at the genre.
They would probably sell well too because its been so fucking long since the last fallout or TES

>we wont get a new TES game for at least 5 years

Honestly, I think he just enjoys leaving marks on the hobby. However you found the games after playing them, the impact games like Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim left at each point in time they released was *massive*. That's why TES:VI is taking so long. Fallout 4 was just Skyrim with guns, just how Fallout 3 is basically Oblivion with guns. And each time, there's been a spinoff. New Vegas came after F3, Elder Scrolls Online is making plenty of money for their parent company now. A lot, actually, since it's managed to find a balance between MMO fans and TES fans, as well as casual players and lootbox whales. ESO has bought BethSoft SO much damn time. TES VI will hit like an atom bomb in the sea. And that's exactly what Todd's going for.

I want to suck his wee-wee so goddamn much

Todd "12in rod" Howard

No idea but you can't deny he's a good businessman.
He released the same fucking game like 500 times and each time he has gotten tons of sales.

Dunno how he keeps getting away with this.

Paid mods.

When he released Skyrim SE and split the modding community between Nu-rim and Oldrim, why didn't we burn his house down again?

because modders are smart and noone gives a shit about se

Turning The Elder Scrolls into a shoot. Sorry to say he already won.

who cares about skyrim lmao

Firing that one guy who can only do the teddy bear's playing chess gags and shit that they could give to some intern. Guy has been around since Morrowwind, must have an office of his own and only do that.

I think Todd actually loves games, but is beholden to the ZeniMax board to the point of suffocation. Fun Fact: Drumpf's brother is on the board.

Making video games everyone are gonna play

Rereleasing Skyrim within Skyrim, so you can play Skyrim inside Skyrim. Skyrim Skyrim Skyrim.

>you realize the elder scrolls is still riding the success of morrowind...
When will nostalgia faggots die already.

He's already completed his revenge. He's just costing now

Am I the only one that thinks he's kinda handsome?

Todd Howard

You can't deny is pretty handsome for not being in his prime

making games nobody wants instead of just fucking doing TES6 already
>but muh developers want to work on other games!
that's not what we're fucking paying them for!

Kingdom Come: Deliverance?
More like, "Kind of Dumb: Irrelevance"

To make games that appeal to as many people as possible to maximize sales.

BASED MUNG DA- wait hold on is that a copy of Skyrim remastered? Why do you have that on you?

ESO

I found a good food mod

make one game and sell it forever

How far back does this go?

Did some flyover retard make those, they're so plain