Played this for about 3 hours. Fucking hell has it got some fucked up themes

Played this for about 3 hours. Fucking hell has it got some fucked up themes.

Yeah. Shane parallels my husband so much it gave me hardcore feels. Even down to the liking chickens and the recording a commercial event that shows he's into making videos, on top of the alcoholism and near-death stuff.

Unlike Shane though he quit when you marry him.

Although Shane still having a habit he can't quit is very human and realistic though and the fact people get mad he is a slob and still drinks after marriage in Stardew is retarded. It's pretty realistic. Most people aren't magically cured of depression if you marry them.

>only did like 6 heart events all game
feels good senpai

>fucked up themes

Unless you don't interact with the townspeople at all.

What gnaws at me is the certainty that I will never be thorough and creative enough to create a nice looking farm. Especially since fences wither, and I'm too stubborn to mod that.

>fucked up themes
What are you talking about?

Pierre's wife's daughter

The wizard cucked Pierre. Kinda tame, really.

It'd make more sense Emily is his daughter since she's into mystical shit and all the sorts. Also Abigail's hair is dyed purple not natural. Emily has blue hair. Blue isn't too far off from Purple.

I think Abigail is some sort of unholy creation from the wizard. He fucked Pierre's wife (cant think of her name) and casted a spell at the same time, making her give birth to a golem named Abigail. Explains why she eats rocks and gems.

>move into the country
>girl next door is cute
>likes the outdoors, too
>lives in a cozy shack
>even loves wine
>start to romance her
>find out she's used goods
Way to instantly ruin best girl, CA.

>actually caring about shit like that in a game

what the fuck?

Why am I even surprised

I never got the "used goods" meme about girls.

Sometimes girls that were treated like shit were put in their place and make better girlfriends because of it.

>start game
>want Leah
>find out she's a coalburner with an ugly mutt child
>want nothing to do with her at all especially with her shop
I'm not even white btw

That's Robin.
They look very similar.

>girls with shit taste in men
>girls that are such cunts they need to be beaten
>good girlfriend
pick one

I-I liked Emily. D-Do I have good taste?

>finished the community center
>have nothing else to do

That's right
I have a weakness with redheads
Fuck her tho

Once I got grandpa's positive review and that statue, I just completely dropped interest in the game. I had a good run, but it just doesn't have anything for the late game.

Shane's situation is especially fucked up if you're an alcoholic like I am because his alcoholism is portrayed in a fairly realistic way but even at the end of his romance arc you can see he doesn't actually overcome it. Sure there's a brief cutscene near the end of his arc where it's mentioned that he "cut back" but once he moves into your place he immediately goes back to his old ways and it shows with his room which is filled with six packs and empties with a few spills here and there. A real alcoholic going down this path is destined to end up in jails, institutions, or death.

any mods that allow me to romance Jas? not a pedo btw

You finished the game. The game continues on, but it's more like the absence of a GAME OVER screen than anything else. If you've spent 3 years in the game and haven't done what you wanted, then you're probably wasting time somewhere.

I came back to the game on Switch after release and started one of the new maps. Adds an interesting layer of challenge and organization since you suddenly don't have a massive flat field. It's been pretty fun as a change but 2.25 years in and I've once again finished everything I wanted to do.

check atf

What was it?

Jas mod, isn't it?

eric needs to add something like the golden crops in stardew valley