Ganbarevenji!

>ganbarevenji!

Should I play her game?

Very.

Is it worth slogging through the first one?

Edea>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Magnolia

The first one was great you cunt

>slogging
You'll find that you enjoyed the first one even more because the second game is shit compared to it

I liked the second one more

imagine fucking a fairy

THIS

same

IMAGINE

So I'm playing the first game at the part where Agnes gotta participate in a festival or whatever so the water vestal can find us.
How long is this game?
I enjoy it and doing sidequests is fun but I spend a lot of time grinding.
Also does leveling up as a class affects your natural status?
Like can I end up with a black mage that can also deal physical damage?

OBTAIN A MENTAL IMAGE

we just post waifus here lad

Recently beat Viktor and the red girl, how much longer until the end? My party’s average level is around 48.

How malleable is fairy pussy?

Cool dont bother replying then.

seething

CONTEMPLATE COPULATING A CRYSTFAIRY

cringe

HOLY SHIT FCUK OFF YOU FUCKKING FAGGOTS

>100% Bravely Second
>Can't remember a single detail about the game
>Can't even remember what year it came out
Goddamn, this is some advanced forgettability.
It amazes me that there were people who wanted Bravely Third and were upset when Octopus Traversi was announced.

yeah integral to the plot really.
the loops arent as bad as they seem imo

She's a big fairy.

for my dick

>tfw i just played it this year and missed all the fun
JUST
>i am missing all the fun with Monster Hunter too
EVEN MORE JUST

>How long is this game?
I did just about every sidequest and clocked in about 70-80 hours on my first time. Granted, I took my time to grind out jobs for a couple hours (thank goodness for the ability to change enemy encounter rates and turn off EXP gain), but I think 60-80 is a good rough estimate.
>Also does leveling up as a class affects your natural status?
No. The stats of every character are determined by what their primary job is. There should be a page in the journal about the different jobs that lists out the strengths and weaknesses of each one on a scale of S to E.
This means that if your primary job is Black Mage, then your physical damage will be pretty poor and you're better off using magic attacks.

Imagine how fun would it be to manhandle her around the house, looking for places to bend her over and fuck her

i like it

Cool, I like doing the sidequests so I'm expecting to take a while.
Sucks you cant really build your stats however you want though. Wanted to make one of the characters built for both physical and black magic skills.