Why did he cheat? HE was well respected gamer

Why did he cheat? HE was well respected gamer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=234Y76_3YPE
youtu.be/KYtJzRcvOzk
twitter.com/ShinyAquana/status/873737032354451456
youtube.com/watch?v=69kQBv3Gql8
youtube.com/watch?v=oG5D4J_RSIE
youtu.be/vniPtX1PQ7g?t=58
kiwifarms.net/attachments/1452818170696-2-jpg.154971/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He didn't cheat. Its all a lie created by a bunch of retards who dislike him.

Don't believe the disinfo. Billy is still /ourguy/

Nobody who wears a tie that often with blatant hair plugs should be trusted.

Remember that "ourguy" is the #1 marketing term right now, hide, sage and report shills like this.

They can take away Billy Mitchell's all time high scores in Donkey Kong, but they can't away all the pussy he has slayed.

>first Todd "Mr Activision" Rodgers
>now Billy "King of Kong" Mitchell
Who's Apollo gonna take down next? Is someone going to stop this madman??

Why does anyone even care when he's not even in the top 20 anymore

Because his score was counted as the first 1 million+, so he would hold a spot in the history of the game. Doing this completely removes him.

Chibi's autistic ass is next

Apollo is BASED

He didn't, only autists like to project that he did.

Hes already gone.

>right now,
Always has been

>get a high score
>get mad pussy
>then decide spending money on extra lives isnt worth it.
>So start playing on an emulator
>speedcucks: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HE'S PLAYING ON AN EMULATOR, HIS OLD SCORE DOESN'T COUNT REEEEEEEEEE

Emulators and original hardware are two different categories. Also, emulators have save states and there is proof of numerous splicing cuts in Mitchell's high score video tape from 10 years ago.

Mitchell may have had the high score for Donkey Kong at one point in history but the evidence is near irrefutable at this point that he has cheated, lied and extorted in order to maintain his place for many years.

Billy Mitchell for President 2020!

is /ourguy/! Best user ever!

I don't get the shitposting gimmick of defending Todd and Billy.

Sup Forums has gotta go against public opinion regardless of how right or wrong it is. That's all this gimmick is.

Then you don't get shit posting.

Good ol SJW mentality at it again.

>HE was well respected gamer.
lol

>so he would hold a spot in the history of the game.
Now one gives a fuck now, much less in 20more years.

>Splicing cuts

It's a VCR tape converted to digital and then spliced into a movie...

>HE

HAS

Why does he look like a fucking poser? Its like he decided not to use the internet and be stuck in the 80's.

>HE was well respected gamer.
says who? all his scores were obliterated ages ago. Sup Forums memes doesn't make it so.

>stuck in the 80's.
People have a hard time moving on from the peak points of their lives, consider the guys that reminisce about their high school football days

NO

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT

>Good ol SJW mentality at it again.
How is it SJW? This shit happens pretty often.

Just look at the shit that happens to athletes caught doping. Lance Armstrong got all his Tour de France wins stripped away. Only cucks get caught.

Yeah but once you get online and see these exact lines you are forced to reconsider your persona...
Its why i said that its like he doesnt use the web.
Its like those "performers", who have been told by everyone in their home town they have an amazing voice, coming to compete on some national tv show and embarrassing themselves.

The original tape has gaps in the audio where it was spliced. Also, the level building screen matches what would be seen in an early version of MAME and not the arcade version. Add to that the fact that at the time MAME was not capable of accurate audio emulation, and Mitchell's tape has no audio (but there are still gaps in the audio where the tape has been spliced).

Not only that but people at TG obviously helped him fabricate it. It wasn't just Todd.

>no one gives a fuck
Guinness World Records does, a company that has been around since 1951. So yes, in 20 years he would still be relevant to the largest recording holding company in human history.

Which is published by Jim Pattison Group, a company worth 8.4 Billion dollars.

not an argument, don't diminish his accomplishments

Link the original tape. Oh that's right there's only the the tape from the movie that was edited after being converted from a vhs tape to produce for the movie.

And there were machines that by all accounts were arcade machines but were in actuality running on emulators and unless you were some autist from the year 2018 you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

You can save and load in MAME you retard, its a pretty big deal since he didn't perform live.

>don't diminish his accomplishments
He already diminished his own accomplishments by being a proven cheater. A long time cheater.

Getting stripped of all his accomplishments is a perfectly fine punishment for the cuck. How embarrassing.

Walter Day is next

>proof is not an argument

youtube.com/watch?v=234Y76_3YPE

He did nothing wrong.

What the fuck is his hair?

It's actually just a piece of felt he drapes over his bald head.

>proof

It is proof. Mitchell used MAME and that is no longer up for debate. MAME and original hardware have two different leaderboards and that means that Mitchell's original hardware score is not legitimate. There is also no evidence that his highest score ever happened other than the testimony of a Twin Galaxies employee who was banned for cheating.

There are no excuses left for Mitchell. He does not deserve your sympathy or support.

What part of that video did you have a problem with, shitposter-kun?

>posting a cheater video to prove someone else cheated
Seems legit

Does anyone else get the feeling that Apollo Legend is the real cheater, and is throwing Billy under the bus to distract everyone away from his own cheated DK score?

Cheaters are able to tell who cheated easier than others

Use hackers to catch hackers. Use cheaters to catch cheaters.

There’s literal audio missing everytime he played the game. The VCR conversion didn’t just fucking magically vanish audio at specific moments when he played Donkey Kong.

this, but don't forget that billy did nothing wrong

What baffles me is that people just assumed that his “high score” was legitimate just because 2 other people said so. Did no one like ever question why no video or at least a photo was taken?

What do you mean? If he cheated too, that would make both of them real cheaters.

>video

>caveman incident
>I LIKE THAT JUMP
>iwata mock funeral
>easter speedsters
>pizza raid and getting scolded by his mum
Did I miss something? Has this meme incarnate done anything else since the last time I checked?

dont try to shill your shitty podcast here

I don't really care. Runnerturds will get buttflustered about these people cheating, but won't care at all when someone performs are dipshit glitch in order to play the game "faster".

Your community gets what it deserves. The scene will always be rife with cheaters because none of you take a stand on what speed running should be about.

His dick pics got leaked and he dated a crazy crazy bitch.

If Billy truly cares about being number 1 he should get an actual cabinet and work his ass off and practice and record all of it.

don't forget that the speedrunning community is represented by this

Glitch runs are in a separate category for a reason, brainlet.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the dick pics. Rundown on the crazy bitch? I know he dated a >girl at some point, is >she the one you're talking about?

youtu.be/KYtJzRcvOzk
>the original tape had no sound

The tape’s audio was not edited out for the movie dipshit. There was no audio to begin with.

>but won't care at all when someone performs are dipshit glitch in order to play the game "faster".
Just watch glitchless categories.

The one you're likely thinking of had dark hair, right?

That's not her.

He dated some bitch that would literally be on him like 24/7 and was so clingy even he thought it was fucked up. He got his mom to break up with her for him, then they got back together, now they're broken up "for good"

How is a high score run 'speedrunning'?

>I care enough to tell you all I'm okay with him cheating and the speedrun community sucks shit but I totally don't care
Okay retard thanks for sharing

He's a brainlet

>perform unique and interesting glitch anyone can do with enough skill
>edit a video to make it look like you're better than the 12 year old kids at your local arcade
wow they're totally the same wtf im an enlightened centralist now

>He got his mom to break up with her for him
What the fuck.

To be fair, if my gf was crazy I would have someone break up with her on my behalf. Better them getting killed than me

Yep. This is/was her. Trying to find the twitter post where he says his mom is breaking up with her atm.

Found it. Here's the tweet.

twitter.com/ShinyAquana/status/873737032354451456

Who /big breakfast/ here?

Baily Jay is a speed runner?

I had no idea

>dick pic
Never happened

It absolutely happened. The details aren't entirely clear, but apparently they were from an old photobucket account he had.

What is the Iwata funeral?

When Iwata died chibi did a "funeral stream", in which he did a euology for iwata, complete in his sunday best (a button down black collard shirt, I think he had a tie, I can't remember), complete with a background of sad nintendo characters. He also sang.

>he doesn't know
youtube.com/watch?v=69kQBv3Gql8
youtube.com/watch?v=oG5D4J_RSIE

youtu.be/vniPtX1PQ7g?t=58

Alright, lets cut the bullshit and be completely honest here. Nobody gives a fuck about Guiness. They have 8.4 Billion dollars as an incestuous super-ring of record holders who want to keep their records valid, and themselves who cut deals with governments and schools to keep their thick huge expensive books in libraries. Multiple copies.

NO ONE gives a shit about the person who has the longest eyelids. Not one. Nor about the guy who's had the most "painful' orgasm. The handful of records that do matter in there are backed up by more noteworthy record holders.

Fuck, Guinness isn't even keeping in line with its original purpose, which was to settle stupid bar bets between drunks in Ireland. That's why it's called Guiness.

He practices transcendental mediation, he's fucked in the head.

I can't you can't go two days without being a fucking retard

If it did happened, it would've been posted here like Mike matei dick pic.

Not gonna link them on a blue board, but they do exist friend.

You're right, I can't go two days without fucking your sister. That pussy game is retarded too.

>other than proof he doesn't have any evidence.
Yeah nice try speedautist faggot

Have any of you cheated when honor was at stake? It's one thing for somebody in TF2 to cheat on a throwaway account for laughs, even though I think that kind of person deserves a caning, but when you cheat to get a world record and receive all sorts of praise for being the best when it's undeserved. I don't understand how anybody could feel good about that.

This isn't any% user you gotta do 100% run

The part where its not proof.

Is he small?

He's at a weird angle, like halfway between laying down and sitting up, so it's hard to tell. He looks about average, though.

post a link to the cock you coward

Not gonna link on a blue board, but page 7 of his kiwifarms thread has them.

It did though.

kiwifarms.net/attachments/1452818170696-2-jpg.154971/

didnt need to see this.