Princess Zelda looks like THAT?

Princess Zelda looks like THAT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WBrXErFMfR8
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Braaaap
exhentai.org/g/1166135/bd7b5e8c19/
exhentai.org/g/1176402/1061eef9b3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i want to fuck that hylian and make her feel like a queen while fish watches.
actually, fuck that. i want a threesome with both. zelda on my cock and fish on my face

Would you let a Goron watch?

What's with Zelda characters and ridiculously long torsos? This fish bitch and midna for example

Are you kidding? I would let a Goron tag in

DUDE KEK LMAO

That's pretty gay, user.

I want to fuck neither of them and instead return the Master Sword to its pedestal and leave Hyrule forever now that my debt to the crown and the goddess has been repaid in full!

I want Zelda to know that my reason for continued existence, slaying Ganon, has left me an empty husk wondering what the point of it all was when he went down like a bitch, and that if I stay in Hyrule I will only want to seek greater and greater dangers until I end up killing myself out of thrill seeking just to feel alive, and so I must leave!

I think this was the worse memory in the game
>when I die I want Sidon to be strong
>Because I'm going to die
>Sidon when I die stay strong
I liked the water fall swim mimic and how it reflected that one shrine though

>Implying male Goron don't have pink vaginas.

This

>put sword back in pedestal
>forced into Trial of the Sword
>die

yeah, why not. i'll get him to smash the ground for that vibrating bed effect.

user, obviously I would have already completed the Trial of the Sword and anticipated that the training would be good for taking down Ganon, making the inevitable disappointment and despair even more pronounced when it was all for nothing in the end.

Now sell all of your essences and do it again

Needs more lewd zelda

See, that's exactly what I'm saying. If I stay in Hyrule I'll just seek greater and more unnecessarily lethal challenges until one of them eventually kills me. So I have to go, and find my place beyond this cursed land that I keep reincarnating into.

Does Mipha regret not pushing Zelda off the cliff when she had the chance?

Every day of her short life.

They thought giving Mipha stubby legs would make Zelda more appealing.

they were wrong.

Bearer of the curse… Seek souls. Larger, more powerful souls. Seek the King, that is the only way. Lest this land swallow you whole… As it has so many others.

> all the build up for the ganon encounter
>the actual fight
what a disappointment oh my god

She's the one on the right, stupid.

I have heard ancient whispers that an incarnation of myself in times immemorial sought out and conquered a fragment of unspeakable evil in another world. Perhaps I shall seek the same, and test the strength of my soul.

Is this the thiccest Zelda has been?

Yes.

I watched a stream of it and I felt cheated despite not even buying the game.

>literally disabled
I guess there's a fetish for everything, even the disabled

Since she's dead now I guess it's necrophilia

those thighs look nice and warm to be between

BRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPP

Get out.

what would her farts even smell like haha

I've never seen a fish's ass so imagine extremely unpleasant to behold

fish have cloacas

I've heard it's bad but not got there yet. is it yet another boring ass tennis match? or even worse somehow like a scripted QTE? Don't tell me I crave the disappointment. I'm about 30 hours in already getting pretty bored with the game, everything you find is just variations in the same thing, strength lizard, fire resist lizard, lightning resist lizard etc.

>Mipha is 100 years older but also shorter and younger looking
Best girl confirmed.

>look how big her brother and father are
>royal family seem to keep growing with age
>she'd be even bigger than Sidon if she lived an extra 100 years
>Mipha had the potential to be a fish amazon
she was also lusting after Link since he was child it seems from the lines about him growing so fast

haha what would her farts taste like haha

Goron reproduce asexually though so they literally wouldnt give a fuck. Sex means nothing to therm

If link dies and reborn to fight ganon over and over again does this confirm he in the dark souls universe ?

>hasn't even played it

What does BRAAAAAAAAP sound like irl

youtube.com/watch?v=WBrXErFMfR8

What if Demise took advantage of Link's rage and hatred after being fatally wounded to bind his own evil to Link's anger? So whenever Link is reborn, an incarnation of Demise/Ganon would be sure to follow, feeding off his rudimentary emotions as an evil spirit until he possessed a strong enough presence to start to take physical form and shape elsewhere in the world.

He’s basically is a giant target that doesn't move or even try to hit you. There’s a pretty good before before it though. The music is great too.

doesnt the Master Sword lose its power against the Soul Edge in Weapon Master mode or some shit

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

Must. Make. Her. Mother

this

>those comments
Why is it always cringey when people take Sup Forums to other places?

I wanna repopulate the kingdom with her

It's cringy no matter where you say that crap. As much as I enjoy certain things, if I make a comment, it's usually a joke or an honest comment, not meme-tier shit like "OMG so hawt I wish I could bury my face and be smothered for eternity"

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Braaaap

Was it worth it?

>That Doujinshi where Link does just that
>Link acts like a twink but pounds like a man
>Tfw imagining fucking Link in the ass while he fucks Zelda

fuck I wish my face was her chair haha

Ruined by glasses. Bayonetta is shit

eat a dick, nigger

>Link frees all the Divine Beasts
>Undertakes the EX Champion's Ballad to awaken and earn his own Divine Beast, which he should not have as the hero with the sword
>Finally gets his Divine Beast, it's tied to a rune in the Shiekah Slate
>Zelda obtains the Shekiah Slate back after the game ends
>Link never gets to ride his Master Cycle Zero ever again because the rune is locked for Zelda

Imma need a sauce on that doujin

>Shitty version of Zelda
>But she's the closest thing to a canon end-game for Link

Please stop doing this Nintendo

I WISH Zelda looked like a cutie fish girl, but no, she's the boring one on the right.

They modeled her a nice fat ass, a thigh gap, and a mound for fuck sake. There's no skating around that. Only in.

exhentai.org/g/1166135/bd7b5e8c19/

exhentai.org/g/1176402/1061eef9b3/

>mound
Proof.

Not really that fat, but certainly shapely. It's up there with the likes of Garnet's rear from FF9 in term of royal derrieres.

Ashe did it better

I don't mean an actual vag, but the way they rounded up the front of her yoga pants all lewd. It's easy to just barbie doll that shit if you don't care.

Even her amiibo has a nice ass

But you barely got to see Ashe's aside from what the skirt implied. Meanwhile, Garnet's was pretty much just wrapped in an orange film that did little hide every curve of her ass.

I wish people would grab the hash for this specific picture and just fucking autoban people with it

>literally all the important characters want your dick
>still feel bad when some literally-who NPC girl says you're not her type
How do I erase this emotion?

Or at least make it that the post won't go through until you remove the pic or delete "brap" from the post box.

>Important enough detail to be in her official mass produced model
Nice.

>same figure as Zelda
>cuter personality
I really wish you could romance her or, at the very least, hook her up with someone. Paya deserved a happy ending.

More like “ass produced”, hah

>other female npcs are still more interesting than Zelda
More Links need to put her to the curb to pursue other interests

I just wanna non-sexually play that booty like a pair of bongos.

Silver hair is shit tier
Makes girls into hags

mad?

Says (You)

I like intentionally pissing off disguised Yiga assassins. They're all over the place around the base of the Great Plateau too, lots of fun to annoy.

that, and it's only and inch away from an even better smell
*snnniiiiiifffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff*

>''Do you like the smell of my butt that much''

I like Sophie. She's so cute in her little corner with her shy expression and quiet voice.
Too many underrated girls in this Zelda.

>that torso on the fish girl
ayyy lmao

It fucking reeks ITT

This Zelda was plenty interesting, she actually had legit flaws and was downright losing her mind because of them.

I wanted to fuck Riju
>Tfw taking pics of those thick thighs

>Dresses like a girl
>Picks zelda over best fish waifu
Was link gay?