Fatal Bullet / Freedom Wars 2

Who's looking forward to this weekend? I'm ready to start fucking around with Freedom Wars 2.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CrackWatch/comments/6ybxhv/crack_watch_games/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just hope Fatal Bullet doesn't have Denuvo, otherwise I'll have to wait a while to be able to play.

No word yet.

Sick of these mediocre assets and animations

>dediocre assets and animations
I guess playing games from 5th gen onwards didn't leave me spoiled.

I'm very surprised with how many threads this is getting. I thought the sao title would put a lot of people off.

People wanted animu girls with guns. And the previews had it obviously a sequal to Freedom Wars 2, plus it has the PSO 1/2 vibe going on with small party shooter rpg.

Its 5th so far on the global top sellers. Pretty damn impressive.

I really tried watching SAO. It's just so bad. Even GGO, which everyone said redeemed the franchise, was ruined by that mary sue kirito. It's like a god damn monkey paw. I've always wanted an anime shooter game. When those japs finally give me one, it's based on a shitty wish fulfillment anime written by a hack writer. At least I'll be able to look at that green haired girl's ass because thats the only thing that show had going for it.

He isn't the focus, He shows up once to show you about CQC with the sword. Then its back to your MC.

Not that user but boy I'd love to beat the fucking shit outta that badly written mary sue.
Is there gonna be any kind of PVP (even if only against AI humans) in the game like it had in the anime?

SAO is a terribly bad anime, but the idea itself isn't that bad. The world it's set in is pretty interesting and since they're not forcing you to be Kirito, this turned pretty hype

Being able to create your own character is also a plus for any anime game

Game is supposed to have a PvP mode with your character, and another PvP mode with pre-leveled characters from the story. They are against other players. I think one of them is a team vs team with a raid boss in the fight.

Where is my overlord videogame?

>it all leads up to the final to Ainz

SAO abridged makes the game almost bearable

Anime girls and guns. whats not to love? What I don't understand is why a game like this hasn't been done before. Alot of weeb and shooter game enthusiasts overlap.

>The world it's set in is pretty interesting
Like the other guy said it's really not, it's just wish fulfillment shit. The idea of "muh die in game die in real life" thing is stupid as hell and it's something that only someone who does nothing but plays video games all day would want. Everything about it is so poorly thought out and it doesn't sound like what a feasible VR game would be like. It's unrealistic, but not in a cool way like what DMC, Doom, Monster Hunter, or any other cool but crazy stuff is. It exists solely as a self insert fantasy for the worst kind of people. I mean I'm still buying the game, but it's in spite of all of this, not because of it. Hopefully the success of this game would lead dimps to get something better to work on in the future.

Are you that same guy from the previous thread who keeps shilling the abriged series and insisting abridged series are not cringy shit for kids in their early teens? Because they are.

is Re: Hollow Fragment worth pre ordering it?

Everybody keeps saying it's the sequel to Freedom Wars but did people actually play Freedom Wars enough to be excited over it being described that way?

Op here, Yes.

wish fulfillment is fun
i like having my wishes fulfilled.

I have no way to prove it to you. But no, I'm not.

Believe me if you want. It's none of my concern.

Like I said it feels like the shitty kind of wish fulfillment only a perma neet would enjoy and it panders so hard it almost feels condescending.
>loser who can do nothing but play games can finally be successful doing nothing but playing games
>he's also really good at it
>also there's these girls that all want his dick because he's so good at playing games
>why are these girls engaging in a hobby dominated by males and surrounding the all important MC?
>why not lol who needs believable people just drip feed those suckers the schlock they so desperately crave

It has Denuvo......
reddit.com/r/CrackWatch/comments/6ybxhv/crack_watch_games/

Explain how this is Freedom Wars 2 please.

>SWORD ART ONLINE: Fatal BulletA
>A - Not confirmed but based on assumption that the game will use Denuvo because of the previous uses of Denuvo by the publisher. These games may not have Denuvo on their release.

wooooooooooow

Yeah, I loved Freedom Wars and feel that it certainly deserves a sequel. I don't know if this game is necessarily exactly what I want, but it at least looks like it, even with the coat of a certain shit anime's paint.

Because it has guns, a grappling hook, and was made by dimps apparently. There's some similarities but honestly I think people here are blowing it out of proportion.

Nz fag here. I've got the game but i'm stuck at work for another 5 hours..

>people already have their physical copies
Fuck, got mine digitally and need to wait another 11 hours.

Oh. Well poo, I liked FW and was hoping they'd finish its story.

Freedom Wars was unfortunately a joint development with Sony's Japan Studio, which means Sony probably owns the IP, and since it was a Vita game, that means the franchise is essentially already fully in the grave.

It's one of the biggest and worst translated games I've played. Only worth of you like the series, a lot. Otherwise stay away.

I know, but a boy has the right to dream.

If you're going to get FB anyway, you might as well preorder it for the free game. You can still refund the game if you don't like it, right?

The Re version got a retranslation

Glad that I'll finally have a new time-sink while I'm stuck at home. I pity your speed though.

I can fucc the girls rite?

How can one be this autistic? A fictional character made you think mad to the point you want to beat him up? lol...

Explain why SAO is so extremely popular then.

There's a lot of different types of garbage that's popular among people of varying types of shit tastes from reality tv shows to nigger rap to things like sao. Popularity is no indicator of quality.

You didn't answer my question.

It's popular because there's a lot of deadbeat losers that want to revel in the fantasy of being able to be successful by playing video games I guess.

I've heard so many "SAO is the worst thing evar" videos, and interacted with enough entry level weaboos that defend SAO to death that I'm mostly indifferent to the franchise. Didn't look too special either way in my eyes. The headset frying your brain was incredibly dumb but I didn't care much past that. I saw anime girls with guns and it had my attention.

bro what kind of wishes do YOU want fulfilled?

All the wishes I want fulfilled I'm working to do irl. When I play video games or read manga it's solely for fun and I don't go into it for any sort of wish fulfillment whatsoever.