6. Tony Hawk's Underground 2
7. Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
-
Power Gap
-
9001. Tony Hawk's Project 8
9002. Tony Haw's Pro Skater HD Collection
9003. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5

Debate me. You can't, because in your heart, you know I'm right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ykU5xNgZ6A
youtube.com/watch?v=MfiooucRvDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gDV1mx1Rwko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I never played skateboarding games growing up because the skaters at my school were the ones that bullied me.

SO HERE I AM!

4>2>3>U>U2>1>all the other shit. Actually, 1 might be better than the undergrounds because of the Dead Kennedys.

Oh shit, I forgot about Wasteland. Idk, it's on par with Underground.

4 is when they lost their way. they removed the time limit, which took away a huge part of the feel.

4's levels were bland as shit

youtube.com/watch?v=1ykU5xNgZ6A
2 had the best soundtrack.

This.

Undeground is still my favorite since my dad would play it with me. He even played Skate 3 with me when it came out just for the nostalgia, a couple of weeks ago he asked me why I stopped playing skate games and I had to tell him that the series are basically dead.

He was very sad about it.

Yeah, but that and 2 on the Dreamcast were the ones I played the most. The rest I rented from Block Buster on weekends.

didn't play anything other than 3, but what was the problem with the hd pro skater? I did get it many years after playing 3 and it seemed pretty good and I beat the challenges in it.

Underground 2 was basically Jackass.

I did like how they let you get off your board so you could set up trick and shit in the later games though. Yeah that was during the Bam Margera craze.

phil was based as fuck, kicking Bam's ass as phil should've been it's own game

I really enjoyed both Underground games. I even liked that Disney licensed one as well.

Whatever happened to Skate? I remember it seemed to take over after Tony Hawk got stale but it never lasted long since skateboarding games just died off.

Since EA was the publisher, they stopped making it the moment it wasn't COD profitable.

>project 8 below power gap
It wasn’t amazing but it’s not fair to include it with the robomodo filth

EA being dumb as fuck. Skate 4 would sell really well, there's not a single Skate game in the market and even if Skate isn't that big anymore everyone would still enjoy it.

I hope you like deck and truck DLC, as well as the $19.99 creator suite which allows you to place objects in the game world

I'd personally swap 2 and 3 but I'm a nostalgia fag

strongly cosigned, also the psp version was a good way to spend several hours and ruin your thumbs

So very close, but I'd rank THUG1 above THPS4. And I haven't tried anything other than the ones above the power gap

>Project 8 that low
The series started getting stale with THPS4, THUG 2 brought it back a little, but only because it brought back a lot of classic stages and game modes. The story mode was still shit, and the levels were clearly designed in the THPS4 open world style.
At least Project 8 was trying something new and not just spitting out the previous game "but now with spine transfers", "now you can get off the board", "now you can flip freely", etc.
>Implying the Ride series was NOT part of the main line
If it was a spinoff the whole series wouldn't have been put on hold after its failure. Face it, Activision was trying to make Tony Hawk Guitar Hero.

I was so young when I got the game as a present and the haunted house on that map legit creeped me out. I remember I didn't understand much about manuals and comboing and didn't get the later game maps until I returned a few years later.

Yeah, EA's sports games are really known for that kind of shit. Jackass.

>THPS1 above THUG2
Stop playing into your nostalgia, you fool.

EA's sports games have Ultimate team, where you can spend literal hundreds of RL dollars to buy a single Nick Foles or Lionel Messi.

>mfw finding the secret area in Tokyo

>getting creeped out by the cheesy haunted house with the gravestones and the tall man axing you a question
>not the THUG Neversoft intro
youtube.com/watch?v=MfiooucRvDQ

>God Tier
THPS3
THUG1

>Good Tier
THPS2
THUG2

>Meh Tier
THPS1
THAW
THPS4
THP8

>Low Tier
THPG

>Shit Tier
Everything else

1. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
2. Tony Hawk's Underground
3. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
4. Tony Hawk's Underground 2
5. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
6. Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
7. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater

Fuck your list dude, but skate straight.

1: thps2
2: thug1
3: thug2
4: thps3
5: thps4
6: thps1

>Ranking Tony Hawk Redditground and Redditground 2 so high

Bam did nothing wrong

eat dirt

kick rocks

Guitar Hero III was a branch of Tony Hawk's Proving Ground.

Don't you fucking dare use a term like "Redditground". I don't fucking care if I take the bait. You're a fucking sub human.

PS2>Underground 2>PS3>Underground 1>American Wasteland>PS1>PS4>Downhill Jam

doin eeeeverything i cayun

American Wasteland deserves no spot other than at the bottom of every list.

Where does MGS 2 Subsistence fit into this?

And I was still better than THAW

Why are you rating PlayStations in comparison to the underground games?

psst maybe it means "pro skater"

TOOONYYYY HAAAAWWWWK

TOOONYYYY HAAAAWWWWK

TOOONYYYY HAAAAWWWWK

TOOONYYYY HAAAAWWWWK

youtube.com/watch?v=gDV1mx1Rwko

TURN THE GAME CONSOLE OFF RIGHT NOW

this guy is lucky to have landed all the tricks he did with the incredibly sketchy perpendicular landings

THPS3 in particular lets you get really fast and loose with what counts as landing a trick without relying on the board-hopping shenanigans of THUG onwards.

3 > 1 > 2 > Underground > Project 8 > 4 > Underground 2 > American Wasteland > 5

Anyone else have this? I played it far more than any of Hawk games

>unlocking Judy Nails as a skater in Proving Ground
Seeing her shred the solo to Cult of Personality and then bust a 540 McTwist spine transfer off a roof is what cemented her as my first waifu.

ASSES OUT, BRAP HUFFER RADIO
HUFF THAT GAS UP

Kona and London hold up

Yeah, I also have Shaun Palmers Pro Snowboarder

There should really be another power gap between HD Collection and 5, but other than that it's right.

I like the stupid amount of gameplay mechanics they put in THUG2, but I fucking hate the entire cringe mentality of it and the association skateboarding had with that at the time, I fucking hate Bam Margera too he's an unfunny tryhard faggot who legitimately can't handle the bantz and cries like a baby any time someone hurts his feefees.

Every time someone praises THUG2 all I can think of is how the entire Jackass brigade ruined skateboarding for me because that's what skateboarding culture became for a solid 3 years.

I wish Bam died instead of Dunn.

THPS4-THUG1 had poorly designed missions that were only challenging in the sense that you had to finish them in an arbitrary time limit. THUG2 finally got the right mix of freeskating and completing tasks because you didn't have to initiate any mission by talking to an NPC who gave you a 2 minutes to complete a vague task. If THPS4-THUG1 had the same design as THUG2, they would have been better than 2 and 3.

Thug 2 had a neat idea and it’s a shame they never made a free roam next gen game like it.
I liked the mini environmental tasks spread around, it feels organic.

I agree.

Are there any skateboarding games on the ps4, all I could find was pro skater 5 and that game is shit, please help, the last skateboarding game I played was skate 3 years ago before my ps3 died

Maybe OlliOlli, but that's side ways