It's out

It's out
Post slaves

Shut up rentaroo

>tfw steam version doesn't drop for another 11 hours

I fucked up.

It's not out for another 12 hours. Pre-load is up.

Lies

Not for another 11 hours for me

Posting best girl.

Xbox wins again baby

How enjoyable is this? How is the actual gameplay? Is it outdated looking and meh controlling, or does it actually play well?

Asking for my gf.

>try to make best girl
>just make a 2nd philia

That's 'cause Philia's a fucking miracle.

>Philia/Argo hybrid

Science has gone too far and I love it.

If you played Freedom Wars it's a lot like that.

Is it just me or is there a wicked echo on the dialogue?

I said it in a previous thread shortly before it ended, but i'm the user that's been playing Lost Planet 1 and I gotta say, Fatal Bullet's grapple hook mechanic looks identical.

Does it run or look better than freedom wars? I compared FW to god eater a lot, and those games were a little disappointing.

Is it worth the time if I liked FW but don't give a shit about SAO?

Yeah, the graphics aren't like super mindblowing but they suit the art style they went with and are decent enough. It wasn't developed for Vita, just Xbone / PS4 / PC, so the fidelity is fine.

I'd say it is, same devs that did FW and the story is centered around an actual Donut Steele OC instead of Kirito, so if you dislike SAO you can kinda ignore it.

Tips: Follow the short questline to unlock Kirito and his friends. Damn near all of them are worthless aside from Agil (uses a minigun/gatling gun)

Raising Dexterity allows you to equip better weapons. Which can greatly change performance early on.

Teleporting to your room from the field menu instantly saves the game.

Is the progression of gear like... interesting/involved at all? I loved Freedom Wars, but I'm worried this will be some incredibly single player story centered game where multiplayer/gearing up is an afterthought/mostly cosmetic.

Does it have Denuvo?

yes

I couldn't tell ya right yet man, sorry to say.

Probably since DBFZ did

This is a loot-and-shoot, rather than straight up missions and so forth like Freedom Wars. The multiplayer is kind of an afterthought right now, but the game's all about getting better gear for progression.

Kinda bummer, guess I'll wait and see what it's like in a few months

When did Yui get tiddy?

Crack when? I'm not going to fall for you faggots meme.

Game's not even out on PC until the Steam store updates in just under twelve hours from now.

Japan seems to think it's pretty shit. I liked Hollow fragment well enough but thought both lost song and hollow realization were garbage. I'm guessing I should wait for more impressions?

I get mine in the mail tomorrow
Also fuck how GGO ended. The world had so much potential. Is the game good so far?

Amazon review?

Keep waiting and look up some gameplay after some impressions

Don't worry, an actually decent writer is about to expand on the world.

Is the dark skinned girl bad guy or with MC?

>mosquito bite tits on a mature smug and devious girl
Sign my penis up

I mean it looked like total garbage from all the preview footage.

Japs love to review bomb so I don't really trust their Amazon reviews.

Steam page says online multiplayer but the official website for the game says "1 player - offline". What's the deal?

With MC. She imposes a sort of death pact with online friends, where if they die in-game they should kill themselves, because she loves life-threatening challenges and got inspired by the SAO incident.

I thought jannies can't ban?

The pictures fucking puny, but she needs a name.

Franken Fran

Marika.

Is there a bust size slider in the character creator? This is important in determining whether or not I get the game.

Yes. Although it's worthless until you unlock more revealing outfits...which I haven't done yet. I just keep grinding the same quests, since certain areas are random death due to respawns, on top of respawns.

The CPU "enemy players" can be brutal.

The game looks kinda good but the anime was fucking hot garbage, is it still worth playing without watching it?

Big eyes.

anime's not even out yet bruv

Brand.

Because she has special eyes.

I meant sword art online in general is garbage

The game runs on its own canon anyway.

I want to cum in Philia's pitpussy then talk about her hollow trauma

I knew nothing about the anime. Bought it because it had cute girls with guns. Watched the anime. I think I'm regretting my purchase a bit.

>not her bellypussy

This guy gets it.

I played about an hour of it.

So far it's just fucking lectures from different characters.

I want to like it. But only because I don't want to think I wasted 50 bucks on a game I didn't like.

Best and sloppiest tits

Marika it is. Which is good since it goes with my OC's name and now they can get to be bisluts together.
Yes, Kirito is borderline completely absent from the story in this aside from him and his allies being optional unlockable party members. They're apparently all fucking shit stat/weapon wise aside from one of them and that's only because of their weapon.

What game even?

Why the fuck is pink holding gun like that and its half her body size, why the fuck are the mags so big, they won't even fit in the gun, where the fuck is this shit from

It's Freedom Wars: SAO with no Kirito and co but with your OC instead edition.

I am definitely going to legally acquire a copy of this soon after the steam release, it looks fun but garbage at the same time

Then again, I fucking love anime power fantasies.

Can I play as a towering brute with giant fuck off swords?

Gun Gale Alternative, which has an ongoing manga and is getting its own anime adaptation this year. She's a tall schoolgirl in real life that hates being so tall, and GGO's random avatar generation stuff gave her a loli to go by so she got enamored with the game.

The game takes place in the gun based MMO arc-season thing, so no. Aside from combat knives and MAYBE swords of regular-regular-ish size your just gonna be using guns and grenades.

> SAO

Embarrassing

True, but no kirito though. That's why I even bothered with the game.

Can you cuck him?

See:
So yeah probably assuming you can romance them.

>Light saber
Ew, give me my katana pls, i want to be a full blow weeb.

Leafa's leafas are bigger than her head in game jesus.

Okay, but is there RPGs and miniguns cause if so I'll settle for that

Or I could just go full operator and just upgrade the gun that looks closest to the m16

Damn I'm keen for this trash pile

>Xbox wins again baby
I laughed out loud

Not a fan of some of the returning character's new costumes, honestly. Though Argo's is pretty nice.

No, Kirito gets bed scenes with his harem and the game OCs he's picked up along the hollow series, and you get bed scenes with the game-OC girls made for this game. Kek actually thinking you'd get to cuck the designated bland self-insert with the new designated literally zero-personality self-insert. Seniority rules or some shit

There's actually a class that has skills dedicated for things like a minigun, and maybe other heavy weapons too. I know there's multiple grenade/mine types and rocket launchers.

>tfw game out-self-inserts you

Post screenshots.

>philia's new costume covers her tummy
Fucking heresy.

Rare Philia feet

Im tempted to get this, but was put off by the fact that Co-op is just some fight the boss BS.

I never watched the anime, but the combat looked interesting, someone sell me on this.

cute anime girls dress up shooter. don't watch the anime.

>10 hours left
hhhhhhhhnnnnnnnggggggggg

Also, what about the outfits? Are they all look like anime futuristic chrome suits? I want some more edgy trenchcoats and fedoras, in addition to the one in the trailer.

>Telling new players to invest in dex

Sounds vaguely familiar, I ain't falling for your tricks dexfag.

Seem like traditional military outfits are in the game. Holy shit my dik.

All the guns in this are IRL guns or based off of them apparently.
You get your own AI personal slave who's appearance can be customized as you please sans the gender which can only be configured the first time you get them. They can go on quests with you or stay at home and watch the house for you. Every time you've been gone for a bit, they'll have done some shopping and gotten you new weapons and gear.
It's the closest we'll ever get to a Freedom Wars 2.

Now ur gitting gud user.

That's not Silica

>max level is 150
How grindy is this game?

mod can fix this right?

Does the AI partner bully you?
That was the best part of Freedom Wars?

Yes, she does.
She's brutally honest.

>considering watching SOA just because the games tend to get quite positive reviews

Don't. It's beyond any definitions of shit.

Japanese amazon reviewes usually go like this:
"My physical copy had fingerprints on the wrapping, this is unacceptable, 0/10"
Basically shitposting.

I tried to rewatch through it again and I just couldnt. Fuck Asuna, fuck the ending to Aincrad and fuck ALO.

it's not worth watching once through?

it is. so you can make ab opinion if its pure garbage or mediocre