Thoughts?

Thoughts?

The worst Witcher game. Practically ruined the IP for good. Console fags love it.

fucking unoptimized slav trash that i cant run even on low on 640x480 despite being able to play 2013 games at max settings

Not enough black people in it

Shitty game from a shitty IP.

Excellent combat. A bit linear and short.

>nu Sup Forums

The first witcher is the best and only nu Sup Forums would disagree.

it good

>The worst Witcher game. Practically ruined the IP for good. Console fags love it.

Nah, The Witcher 1 is the worst.
It's pretty obvious that 3 > 2 > 1.

>The first witcher is the best and only nu Sup Forums would disagree.
babby's first troll

>>nu Sup Forums
Fuck off to Reddit, faggot. I've been here since 2005, and Witcher 2 was always shit. Period.

You too go die in fire. Witcher 1: Enhanced Edition is literally, unironically, THE only good game in the series.

1 > 3 > > >2.

>being able to play 2013 games at max settings
what are you using? commodore 64?

>t. shit taste
>t. taste

It got a proper physical release on PC, that was enough for me to buy it.

a laptop

enjoy it while it lasts

I did, and I have it backed up several times, so even if it doesn't last then that won't be a problem. Keep giving money to companies and getting nothing in return.

Best game in the series.

i enjoyed it
objectively speaking
1 > HoS > 2 > B&W > 3

what a dumb fuckin opinion

i will fight you to defend my opinion. where are you located at so i can buy a ticket to fly out and kick your ass

which the fuck way are those arrows meant to be facing

Worst combat in the series, by far. Death march made some issues glaring in the witcher 3, but it was still ok combat. Do a dark mode play-through of witcher 2 and you'll how see how unbelievably broken it is. There's so many problems i'm surprised they had play testers at all, they must have been jacking off before release. Date, that is.