Defend this

Is there a more obvious instance of pandering in vidya?

bioware

Pandering to who

mentally ill americans

Honestly, I can't remember the last 'actual' lesbian character I saw in a game. Not bisexual or that 'playersexual' crap, but actually a lesbian.

Maybe that goblin looking elf from Inquisition, but that's really it.

how can you not like 2 girls kissing are you gay

2 UNDERAGE girls kissing, OP is really gay

one of them is a ugly nigger

two*

Who are they pandering to with bestiality?

I don't think Ellie is a lesbian, she mentions how handsome the guy that taught her how to ride horses was and steals a tiger beat magazine from Bill to look at the cocks

some people are gay, get over it it's 2018

I never cared about this scene nor would i care if it was removed or not. I was to busy playing the game to care.

maybe to Adam Johnston from YMS (YourMovieSucks.org) who is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

>ITT things that dont matter that Sup Forums will throw a hissy fit over

confirmed troll

I like him even more now.

Yeah, 95% of japanese games.

I'm not a fan of the series but did that happen much with the male character who was in it before. Drake? I like Tomb Raider. Would I like this series?

buping the thread weith the most cringy generic racist memes... sad

Source?

This entire DLC was the most boring and cringe-ridden DLC I've ever played

Not that the base game is much better, aside from the music and visuals, it's a generic predictable zombie plot with boring tps cover shooting.

It'd legitimately work better as a movie

Ellie was not a dyke, she kissed Riley because she was her only friend in a fucking post-apocalyptic world full of crazy people and zombies and didn't want her to leave, also she was a dumb 14 year old girl.

I know Cuckmann is a massive SJW and a jew but this scene wasn't as really that bad and at least made a little "sense". They didn't even make out, it was just a quick kiss.

Also this

Yes. The entirety of that fucking garbage Ellen Page game that actually had Ellen Page.

Just because lions and tigers have provided us with crossbreeds doesn't mean they're the same species, tumblrina.

Nothing about either character alluded such a relation. It was very poor writing, but then again the entire last of us

Dude its just a picture, its has nothing to do with reality
I simply like it, whats the big deal

This and mass effect andromeda are the most ((()))) games I've played recently

Horizon makes TLoU looks like a bigoted CIS white male.

every aspect of video games is pandering

"Come and get me you white-ass, fascist Nazi pigs!" - (((BJ Blazkowicz)))

You would think user here is joking about this quote...

why the fuck do i need to defend something i had no hand in creating, for a game i never played?

Probably, but this did seem pretty damn forced to me. The entire storyline, their only chemistry was "friends." Then, in the last cinematic, they kiss out of nowhere even though it hasn't been built up at all. It was just bad writing.

I’ve learned to just live with it. Pandering like Wolfenstein with the Afro woman bother me because their idea of diversity is shallow and fake, but more of a selling point. It’s actually more offensive that they think those fellow sista tier stereotypes are attractive or “accurate”.

But eh, this wasn’t that bad. It was sold separately as dlc and gave some real insight into Ellie as a character outside of her sexuality.