I just spent 200 bucks on pic related in Ebay

I just spent 200 bucks on pic related in Ebay

Ask me anything

Would you buy this game?

We told you not to retard I remember the thread earlier today

My mind was already made up before that thread. I was just looking for reassurance.

Only if it was funded by nintendo.

Buyer's remorse when?

>implying I'll be remorseful

Good goyim. How did you feel when giving shekels to someone for something you will barely use for 3 to 4 hours?

Why 200? It's like 80$ in Japan.

>paying 200 dollars for two 10 hour games ported to yet another console

>paying 200 dollars for a video game
please have sex

Did you play them yet?

Are you implying 200 dollars is a lot of money?

Feels good, man

I'm playing through Bayo 1 but I noticed I have a white dead pixel on my Switch screen. I might just wait until I send it in for repairs.

1. Do you live in Europe?
2. If you live in America, do you realize they would ship it to you if you had ordered on the separate Amazon site?

Just know that 2 is roughly a billion times easier than 1.

I like DMC will I like this shit?

no im implying spending 200 dollars on a video game is a fucking waste of cash no matter how much you have. beggin ya to get a clue

hopes its worth paying $200 only playing 20 hours worth of gameplay

It's a bit more casual, but it's fun as fuck and stylish as well. There's a good chance you might love it.

How so?

I'm just yanking your dick, my dude. I already know it's a huge waste of cash. I just love the series so much, more specifically, the first game.

>Bayo 1 Normal is too hard, but Easy is too Easy
>Bayo 2 Normal is too easy, but Hard is too hard

Like what the fuck.

Well op. You clearly feel such an empty void in you to where you needed to create this thread about your purchase, else you'd just turn into a puddle of goop because of how retarded you are. Enjoy your 200 dollar blast from the blast duo bundle

>yanking your dick
well at least make me cum then

Not sure what you're implying, but thanks for the (you)

cmere bby, i suc ur dicc ;)

This is anecdotal, but I pretty much coasted through Bayo 2 with a few deaths. Bayo 1 is ruining me for marriage. I went with 2 before 1 since I played it on PS3 way back and I've forgotten how challenging 1 is. That and the scoring is more lax in 2.

2 is a great game though.

Haven't tried 2 on hard mode yet, nor Easy mode. Should've framed that more accurately

wtf im finna nut...

>spending an extra 140 dollars for some cardstock and fucking 3 sticker sheets.
user...

Pics or didn't happen haha.

How many times have you jacked it to Bayonetta related stuff

None, she has the sex appeal of a street lamp.

>related
I'm talking about Rodin