twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gina looking pretty handsome tonight

youtu.be/-pM5CknLC1M
This

DYNASPHERE

daily reminder to boycott steam

Are you fucking kidding me?

fucking ahahahahahahahahaha

I always thought the best course of action since EP 3 was out of the question was a cameo in a different IP. Wasn't expecting this, though.

>mfw this is the first time we've seen Gordon in a game since 2007
He looks great here too. Just end my life, pull the trigger.

>Gorden Freeman makes an actual cameo appearance in FF15
How mad would you be Sup Forums?

This game is such a piece of shit.

Why are we here? Just to suffer?

This is the closest we'll ever get to Half-Life 3....just let that seep in....

Well, no. There's project Borealis.

To continue being cancer.
Not only is Half Life 2 one of the most over rated games of all time since it was a gutted tech demo for Source, it started the "cinematic" game trend and was the first case of online client DRM for a single player game even with the "physical copy."

NO

Proof that all it takes to set Sup Forums's opinion on a game is a single autist posting contrarian nonsense every day. HL2 was a genre defining game when it came out and it still does things much better than many modern games.
I know you find some kind of relevance in being a hipster idiot online, but it doesn't really do anything to the game's legacy.

Probably Financing.

>HL2 was a genre defining game when it came out
doesn't matter today
>it still does things much better than many modern games
such as?

*xer

You've been completely brainwashed by Valve and you don't even realize it. Sunk cost fallacy.

>Sunk cost fallacy
How to be a dumbfuck in three easy misused words

>doesn't matter today
It does, and probably won't ever stop. The reason why you expect physics objects to move in most modern games and things like buoyancy to work properly can be directly traced to HL2. How many games introduced direct object manipulation after HL2? You'd need to be retarded or willfully oblivious to deny the heritage of what Valve did with 2 (and 1).
No, I just happened to play the game when it came out, and understand the context of its release. I didn't borrow my opinions from some disgruntled moron trying to get attention on a somalese female circumcision forum.

>it still does things much better than many modern games
such as?

>storytelling
>engaging enemies
>actual, interesting lore and not just plot filler
>g-man