FE: Heroes

>Thousands of morons around the world banded together to stop everyone from getting one of the best units in the game for either use or fodder
>Instead we get another useless Red Sword to rot in our barracks

Sasuga FEH.

Black knight is better and free

>Black knight is better and free

Wrong.

W!Tharja literally shits all over most of the current content. Give her Aether and you can practically solo GHBs with her.

Nice samefag spic. Go back to your containment board

>denied of another merge for my wife
Sucks but I'll have another chance when she shows up on a legendary banner.

>another thread before the other one has died
You know we've been deleted for acting like a general before, right?

Talking about video games isn't acting like a general.

The mods beg to differ, and they're the ones with the power to fuck us.

How's this budget dragon?

>Kellam got added in as a dragon

Fuck dude.

>Fortress Defense
Was going to do this since mines is +atk -def, is there a better A slot to use that isn't fury

Close/Distant Defense is almost a straight upgrade from Fortress skills.

Steady Stance, Close Defense

Threads popping up end to end is acting like a general though.

>Steady Stance
Finally time to upgrade that 4 star BK and put him to use

Building a Raven. Draconic Aura or Luna and LaD or Fury? I see most people doing double LaD but I'm not sure I like the thought of being killed by any green with 56 atk ignoring buffs/debuffs.

I went with Distant Defense for mine. Had to sacrifice a Micaiah for it though, ouch.

Fury is by far the smarter option, only 2/2 less offenses for a massive 8/8 more defenses, plus it helps proc Desperation and shit.

Anything with 50+ Attack wants Draconic Aura

Other way around.

>got cucked out of my first mage armor to get another worthless sword inferior to his other two alts and basically every other top-tier sword

T-Thanks

I really wanted a ranged armor, and have the other two Ikes so it's a shame. Yesterday I blew all my remaining orbs on the LA banner to get Lyn and got visited by Hector when there were no blues.

There really isn't any content that's hard enough to require that, outside of the memeteam challenges for the GHB. That forces you to use different units anyways.

Since we all getting V!Ike, is giving him a Earth Blessing overkill

So just about every unit in the game?

>go for bottom right if the meme will be true
>get 4* Mommy
>and +attack -hp to boot
Not bad, would have definitely preferred +SPD but it'll do for now.

Raven has 34/35 neutral offenses, 38 if +Spd. He also has 25/22 neutral defenses, and while those aren't the hottest things around by any means, they're enough for him to take a hit with his 41 neutral HP. Ideally you'd go -Res for the bane here (19 Res) since the only Dragon he should even think of fighting in the first place is Nowi, and he has little business trying to tank mages in the first place.
Anyways, LaD refinement gives +Spd -Res Raven 39/43 offenses before skills come into play, while dropping his defenses to 20/14. Adding in Fury to this gives him 42/46 offenses before buffs or any kind of Support come into play, and bring his defenses up to 23/17, which puts him back into "can take a hit" territory unless he's fighting Reds. 46 Speed before buffs or supports is 100% fine, totally sacrificing your defenses for 2 more points of Speed is not worth it at that point.

That's half true. 50+ is a good point to start considering draconic aura but if a unit has say, 50 attack and 32 def bonfire will out damage aura by 1 point. Raven however def wants aura because his defensive stats are ass and aura will consistently deal more damage than luna. Only thing that could possibly compare is vengeance on a fury build and even that's inconsistent(21 damage at max assuming neutral hp unmerged vs a consistent 18/9 from aura).

I already have WTharja and she's +Def -Res

I have no real need for a neutral one.

CC is only useful for tanky mages or HJakob but I have neither.

I don't know who wants Vengeful Fighter, it looks like Bold Fighter is more useful.

Finished. It was getting a little dull using my favorites, strangely enough.

>get three Barsts in a row

Holy shit I miss getting this guy so often.

Like Hinata he's literally premium fodder

Reposition just shits on all movement skills save for Swap on armors

I have a -Spd +Res VIke, should I merge him into a neutral one we are getting?
Right now I run him as a enemy phase bait with QR along with some defense buffers and he works suprisingly well. His speed is kinda shit anyway but getting doubled by the likes of Zelgius admittedly does hurt.

Got a 5 Hardin, +HP -RES
Feelsgoodman

I honestly don't use Fury all that often. I don't really like the constant 6 damage aspect of it especially, since I rarely run around with a healer.

Selena/Barst, Stahl, Subaki and Klein are the best basic fodder imo.

seething beaner
Cordelia's husband will enjoy Warding Breath though. Along with Bold Fighter because Vengeful is honestly kind of bad

It's nice to have a mix of both player phase armors and enemy phase armors.

he has QR seal :^)

>Up to 4.50 when previously spooked by Caeda at 4.00

This is probably the worst I've percentages I've gotten.

At least she's usable now, I got to 5% only to have it ruined by fucking Lilina. Why is she even 5*? Nothing about her warrants that spot.

Vengeful on WTharja and Grima. Bold on WRobin. That's my setup, works pretty damn well for me.

Course in TT I replace Bold with Renewal because otherwise you just get ground down.

I'm pretty sure he can't get blessings, unless I misread how they work.

That sucks, cost me about 40 to get Grima and then another 80 to get Hardin to give WRobin Bold Fighter.

Down to 350 Orbs now, so I'll go back to saving them for Morgan I think. I kind'a wanted to marry Grima to Celica for that double dose of craziness, but it's not worth spending orbs on that.

Yes, Grima can get Blessings.

It's not a terrible idea since that'll cover your Red and Green slots.

However you're probably not gonna run Grima outside Armour Emblem, so how often you'll actually use Ike+Grima I dunno.

I gave mine a Fire Blessing just because I thought Fire suited him and because I wanted that double SP. The actual effects of Blessings are too much effort to be worth it imo.

That post was talking about VIke, not Grima.

Or not, now that I reread it. I need sleep.

>tfw haven't used any of my Blessing items despite having all currently released Legendary Heroes
I feel like an idiot but I simply don't know what units I should use them on, because Fjorm is so splashable but more for countering range focused GHB/BHBs so I don't have a team with her as a core unit, and Gunn seems to benefit horses but all my horses are squishy as fuck save for Sigurd. And Ike, well he's not exactly the bulkiest fucker, so I use him specifically on a RD themeteam but Miccy and Nephenee don't really benefit all that much from it.

>vengeful is bad
>but it's a souped up version of QR3, which everybody is fine with on non-armors
Why is this Sup Forums?

>all my horses are squishy as fuck save for Sigurd
Get yourself Xander and make a Raven Cecilia or something. I think you're shit out of luck when it comes to a tanky Blue though, unless you have Camus or want to invest in Jagen's Res.

>just got spooked by Mia

Oh shit, I was not expecting that.

Vengeful is "bad" for Armors mainly since QR is a seal, which means you're better off running Bold instead of Vengeful, is what I think the reasoning goes.

I am investing in a +Res Jagen for my team of Yamada Akihiro units, I simply don't have enough feathers to finish him now.
Completely forgot I promoted Xander to beat Ursula's GHB though, does he want the Wind Blessing?

>does he want the Wind Blessing?
I don't even know what it gives, but if it's a defensive stat then I'd go for it if you're seriously looking to invest into him.

phone game shit goes to

How's this for an infantry team? My selection for blues is so-so and I chose Ninian for the light breath buffs.

Way too heavy on magical damage, plus Light Breath isn't that good to begin with. Azura is a better choice for a Blue than Ninian on pretty much every count outside of potential TA+Lightning Breath shenanigans, and Brave Lucina is just a better unit flat out.

How would you change Quick Reposte so it's not favorable on almost every character?

Make Quick Assault, just like on Ephraim's refinement.

Do I use Grima on a team with dragons or armorz?

Wind Blessing grants a small boost to Resistance.
Earth is Atk, Water is Spd, Fire is Def.

What is that shit around his boots?

Thanks. Gave him a fire blessing
Wind gives res when paired with a wind hero (Gunntra so far)

An aura assumedly. When he strikes it turns into an energy version of the feathery wings of Grima.

Ignis/Glacies or Aether for the Warding Breath/Bold Fighter/QR unstoppable Cuck Emperor?

Well, like I said I mostly chose Ninian for light breath buffs since both Tharja and Rhajat have bladetomes equipped and Brave Lucy doesn't support mages as well as Ephraim would who I don't have.

I also have a -atk +spd Sothe, would he work better in Ninian's slot instead for buffs?

Fits better on Armors but he can be used on both.

Res is pretty useful if you want him to deal with Dragons and magical Armors and shit, I'd probably do it.

ok thanks

>I also have a -atk +spd Sothe, would he work better in Ninian's slot instead for buffs?
2 range is always a bonus, plus he has an actual Attack stat so he can do things besides being a buffbot, though he can't dance so I hope you're used to using positioning skills to get units out of dodge. His buffs are slightly worse than what a refined Light Breath+ gives, but he debuffs enemies in turn so he's overall more useful I'd say.
I'd also honestly look into replacing Tharja as well unless you like the sound of refined Dragons tearing your units a new asshole.

>We could have gotten a really funny, interesting Xenologue with Tharja
>Wrong clothes, wrong season, being stupid/cute/crazy
>Instead we get Ike. Being a brick.

Woo

sucks for people who wanted her but im kinda glad everyone gets a shitty unit instead of a really good one

>you can talk about video games but dont talk too much about them

Hey you're not Hinoka.

>-spd
>other one may as well be neutral
Fuck

I'm not the one that makes the rules, and they're the ones that ostensibly enforce them.

Witness the horror of...

Atack Of The Giant Sheep!

Out now in cinemas across Askr

I got the three featured units from the reason fallen heroes banner.
I understand they are pretty good heroes and I'm lucky to pull the three but I have zero knowledge about team composition. My only experience with gacha games is Dokkan Battle.

What is important in team composition with Heroes? It is just having a all around team with the stronger units? Is this a good team? It is my best cards (I only started to play for like, 3 days or so, kinda got burned out of Dokkan)

You should be good for a while, not taking the IVs into account.

Is Halloween Henry good for anything or is he just armor March fodder? Have one that's +res -def and one that's +def -hp.

For now just focus on getting a good group of characters to level 40.

Team composition generally you'll want one of each colour (Red/Blue/Green and then a spare or colourless) and you'll probably want a mixture of magic and physical. If you have to choose one or the other, all magic is much better than all physical in most cases.

You can mix types easy enough except with armour. Having only 1 movement without using Armour March (or the boots that stop working when you take damage) means you're best off using Armour in a full Armour team (3 Armour + Spare or Dancer, or 4 Armour).

With the units you've got, it's fine as is since you'll want them all at 40 anyway. But you probably won't run them in that team later on.

>armored mage

That's all you need to know about him, he's a really great unit. Some might tell you to go for +res and I can't blame them for it but I'd go with +def personally since mine is +def -atk and does great, especially if you have an owl tome on him.

In special cases, there's buffs for unit compositions. ie. Horses have buffs that buff other horses, flyers for other flyers and armour for other armour.

So later on you'll probably build a team of each of those types.

For your general team when you're starting off it'll likely be infantry. Something like Lucina/Fjorm/Julia and a dancer maybe. Dancers are super helpful when you're learning but as you get better units and as you get better at the game, you'll probably use them less. Healers are mostly used for training new units (when you've got a team at 40 you use your teams to power level one character from 1-40 super fast, especially using characters that give 2x SP).

Thanks anons. I'm really digging Heroes. The combat is far deeper than stuff like Dokkan (which is the only gacha I have experience)
It is the common long process of knowing the basis, metas, strategies.
But for a gacha, this game is deep enough and engaging enough for me to put effort into learning more about it.

Thanks for the tips

The problem is people assuming every unit can use the QR seal at the same time.

>-spd +res Lute pity breaker

and there goes my motivation for the entire week

Thanks user. Another question. From the current banners available, what are the ones worth summoning on? Are duplicates really necessary like they are in Dokkan?

At least she can function as a mage wall, give her QR.

My Lute is -atk +spd and shes amazing, I can easily say that I will try to get a +spd -def next banner for an upgrade.

Jesus christ how fluffy.

Even Feh is making fun of us as a fanbase. "Its Ike, i should have expecter nothing else"

Duplicates aren't necessary to start but later on you'll want fodder for skill inheritance. The Valentine's Day banner and the most recent one with Robin and Celica are worth rolling, others not really.

thanks

He should have expected Camilla.

Who care about the Cake Cuck Owl?

>He

Ideas to build a loli tiki?

She is paper thin compared to Fae and Nowi

Uncalled for.

>She is paper thin compared to Fae and Nowi
Only as far as HP goes, and HP is pretty pointless in the grand scheme of things right now, plus her mixed bulk is still pretty good.

Fury and lightning breath.