This is the Dancer of Boreal Valley, say something about her

This is the Dancer of Boreal Valley, say something about her

butterface

Her fight was really aesthetic and cool to the point where I died a few times intentionally because I wanted to keep playing it. And her ass is great.

nice legs

I bet she has nice feet

she is not the worst part of the game

Great fight
Never understood the problem the people had with this boss like a difficulty spike or something

I appreciate Pontiff Sulyvahn for what he did

easiest dark soul in all the dark souls of dark souls 2

literally beat her with 2 hands tied behind my back ans blindfolded

damn....

I want her to sit on my face!

It's hilarious that you can put down your summon sign at SL 20 for helping people fight Vordt and get summoned for the Dancer fight instead. I always laugh when I get killed in one hit by Dancer knowing that my presence increased the boss's health and did absolutely nothing to help the scrub that summoned me.

Hi

Please, I beat her before I was aware of the game's existence.

I beat her with both hands on my dick

I beat her while sucking my own dick and massaging myself

I like how she feels like the only boss in this game that runs out of stamina.

Too easy, like most of the bosses

I beat her with my left big toe as Sirris sat on my face and Friede rode my cock.

Awesome boss, but great just to watch her kill noobs and not getting hurt by watching.
Her dance captivated me.

I BEAT HER WHILE FRIEDE WAS RIDING MY COCK, YURIA WAS GIVING ME A FULL BODY MASSAGE, SIRRIS WAS MAKING OUT WITH ME, AND KARLA WAS TELLING ME COMFY STORIES

>not fucking only karla

>fucking Irithyll Dungeon's cumrag

once you rescue her, shes your cumrag

I thought she had a kinda cute butt before I knew she was really female.

I want to continue Alva's lineage

Damn. Dark Souls 3 really is the Dark Souls 2 of Dark Souls.

The music and vibe if the fight felt off compared to most of the other fights, maybe that's what threw people like me off at first? Then again maybe I'm just shit at the have

You're suddenly and unexpectedly teleported to her for your first fight. It probably was too much for some people.