STALKER thread

Now that the dust has settled, which was the better faction?

>not loner
Really cheeki my breeki's.

loners, mercenaries or shadows.
Everything else is shite for brainlets

I think he means between Freedom and Duty

Clear Sky for comfiest base

In that case eat shit.

why is your camera's height so short in SoC?

Loners are the best, Freedom over Duty because NATO weapons are better. Duty are no fun assholes too. Freedom is chill.

Freedom wants to save the zone... but they are commies
I am conflicted

>commies
they want free trade in the zone and use NATO weapons, quite the opposite of communism

Freedom is band of Military Cucks whos for western weapons and suits were sent to kill brothers Stalkers

Duty are post-military guys which were left to die in heart of Zone, but somehow they manage to survive and try to help others to find their place in this bullshit.

Duty 4 Ever

This post is entirely false

You can fix that with a little file editing.

Monolith.

Freedom is the better faction for completely wiping out in SoC. Eradicating their base will kit you out for the rest of the game.

>We thank you, oh Monolith, for revealing the cunning plans of your enemies to us.
>May your light shine down on the souls of the brave soldiers who gave their lives in service to your will.
>Onward warriors of the Monolith, avenge your fallen brothers, blessed as they are in their eternal union with the Monolith.
>Bring death to those who spurned the holy power of the Monolith
>Oh Monolith, we do not hear you, why have you left us, oh Monolith? We await your orders, oh Monolith

Monolith is truth

I had a save where I would just go and raid their base over and over with different approaches

Freedom feels right, you think mankind can learn a lot from studying the zone and its anomalies, plus they're laid back and not gigantic assholes. Afterall, you're a big boy and you don't need some assholes telling you what to do.

But it turns out the zone is literally a warzone and that laidback attitude gets people killed, constantly, and Duty's vigilant, disciplined mindset is infinitely wiser.

Also, the zone is a gigantic expanding blight that WILL render the planet uninhabitable if its expansion continues.

So, people I want to hang out with outside the zone, still probably Duty but Freedom might be ok. People I trust to have my back in a firefight and not sell me out to bandits remain Duty, always.

>killing Freedom bros, the last defenders of the border
>ever
kys, Dooty scum

>Duty
>not selling you to bandits
having a kek here, m8!
Duty fucks ARE the same as fucking bandits. They wear all black, and rob everyone's money for allowing them to pass through """their""" areas, like the goddamn central hub that is 100rad Bar in SoC. They also love to practice censorship and information control, like when they "occupy" the X-lab at Yantar, once you've gracefully cleaned it up for them.

Not only that, but they also got real deal renegade squads within their ranks, going against their superior's orders. Exacmple being that bag of dicks at Army Warehouses, that want to assault the Freedom base, and thus let the entirety of Red Forest's horrors take over the Zone.

Duty's nothing but a bunch of Nazi scums, military deserters, and general jarheads, who can't even clear out a pack of wild dogs in front of their base.

>all these faggots saying Duty is better
>when Freedom is the faction that holds back the worst the Zone has to offer by manning the barricade at Army Warehouses
>so ready to defend everyone else, even Duty, that their main base is literally the front line