youtu.be/H4HkEFUsZzY
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ9f1DhhYCc
youtube.com/watch?v=LFXpfU-dKQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=wLBXVjnEDr4
youtube.com/watch?v=cbKHHqR4WXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2006 was 30 years ago

What went so wrong?

Goddamn I can't believe that's how Youtube used to look.

It's sad to see how they're forced to make sponsored content for shitty mobile games

youtube.com/watch?v=jOQnST2d-kI

The movie happened.

Autism was the entire point of AVGN.
It was to laugh at a guy SEETHING over shitty games from decades ago.

Cinemassarce shit is legitimately good, but AVGN is what pays the bills. I'm pretty sure they've exhausted all the quality Nerd episode materials years back. All the games he's hasn't touched aren't rage worthy, just really bad and not worth anyone's time

Mike and Ryan happened

>Cinemassarce shit is legitimately good,
hi mike

Monster Madness was great, but I stopped watching when they started doing that talk in front of the camera shit with Mike Matei.

You can shut up now

I miss that series. James is fun to listen to.

Google

>it's a Ryan episode

Needs more Bootsy!

Fuck, I miss pre-google era Youtube.

32 bits

>Bootsy doesn’t have a channel or even a fucking internet footprint

End me lads

It's either nostalgia glasses or the new YouTube looks like ass. I'm thinking the latter because the old one had good recommended videos and didn't look like the most boring shit.

NEVER4GET THE LEGEND

>dude you accidentally clicked on a Jordan Peterson video, now you let's fill your entire feed with Sup Forums shit

>google YouTube has you clicking through so many tabs to read everything about a channel
>old YouTube does this all one 1 fucking page
What a mistake.

Shouldn't have molested that boy then.

Just delete your YouTube history dude.

APOLOGISE, Sup Forums

>>it's a Ryan episode

Good god I feel like taking a shower after looking at this

de-paginated videos are a particular pain in the dick, especially for channels that have been around a long time and have massive libraries. If you fuck up and don't open the video you want in a new tab you have to go back and hit view more a million times to get back to where you were. And for fucking years now playlists by default are sorted backwards with new uploads playing first and going back in time

Theres so much soy in that webm

Not sure who's the loli, and who's the wife.

>subscriptions
>thegamejew

>68k was 10th most subscribed of all time

I miss the days when 100k was considered alot

If they only drank soy they wouldn't be so fucking fat.

>there's always at least one recommended video that's already in your subcriptions

>So retarded he doesn't even know what's this shit meme is for

So is James not making any more AVGN videos?

>James got old
>I got old

The fun times are just memories now.

Then again 100k was more or less real people. Now 10,000,000 subscribers just mean 90% chinese bots.

its sad to see them play shitty mobile games as well

Seriously, is it me or was it around 2012 or so a massive fuck ton of youtube channels started appearing?

Something like that. The difference obviously was youtube moving from mildly removing copyrighted content to copyright holders realizing the potential free revenue/exposure they were ignoring and making their own channels.

From there on there was a huge incentive to buy subscriptions and likes. Corporate sets a goal of 50k likes and either you leave that up to the whims of fate or pay $1000 for a Chinese firm to like it 60k times.

I swear chinese are not people

It's strange how Pewdiepie has 60 million subs, yet only has on average 2 million views per video. Even James has a better sub/viewer ratio for avgn videos

It'd be Indians (and probably often is) if not Chinese and French or American or Russian or someone else if not Indian. It's capitalism not subhuman people.

Indians are even worse.

if you upload shit all of the fucking time of course your viewerbase isn't going to be able to keep up with all of it

people subscribe so that they can see when content is uploaded, they're not guaranteed to like that content if it's a lets player. they may only click on something that looks interesting or is a game they already know.

on the flipside, with a format like avgn people will be more likely to watch it if they're subscribed as that's exactly what they're there for.

That's another thing I don't understand

What the fuck is up with Let's Plays and why are they a thing?

>this game is ASS poopy poop buttfart ASS
>reeeee ungh
>what were they THINK-GING

Every episode why do i love it so

years and years ago it was a comfy thing mostly done without commentary, or an accompanying text post/blog and eventually limited VO in video that grew and grew into the cancer we see today. It was the first way you could just see how a game you were interested in would play like before you bought it.

I always thought they were friend simulators for the kid that had no friends and was always bullied at school

youtube is also notorious for not actually showing notifications to subscribers anyway at random, even for the biggest of channels

it became that and now it's a digital babysitter for awful parents who buy a tablet for their 5 year old

>awful parents

you mean nearly every parent?

Bootsy has a YouTube channel and a Twitter account, but if you're looking for gameplay you won't find it.

He does make some comfy music
youtube.com/watch?v=EyRcccYSFBg

youtu.be/JNjq2IE2ixo

youtu.be/H4HkEFUsZzY

A lot of people think James only cares about special effects in movies. but, what they dont realize, is that james puts a lot of work into writing.

youtube.com/watch?v=rZ9f1DhhYCc
youtube.com/watch?v=LFXpfU-dKQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=wLBXVjnEDr4

He just doesnt do behind the scenes for writing much because its boring compared to outtakes. thats at least what mike said in these.

The internet.

>be 2011
>James has gone off to shoot the movie and avgn has been monthly
>things have been shaky
>lester the unlikely was probably the shittiest review at the time because james only made it to level 3 and was intentionally playing really bad (and that episode is consider good now of days)
>enter mike matei from being a side character
>he starts doing movie reviews
>face when see this:
youtube.com/watch?v=cbKHHqR4WXo
>6:02
And thats when i finally grew out of cinemassacre and didnt start watching for another 3 years. And you thought Minecraft with gadget is what showed how much of an unfunny faggot mike is.

>Think you're joking
>Start watching it
>Okay it's not hilarious, but not ba -
>Joke keeps dragging on and on
wow