youtube.com/watch?v=nEdt8S2kGOw&ab_channel=SonGoku
youtube.com/watch?v=IxEU1ELAuvc
youtube.com/watch?v=QIAedf_gJPc&ab_channel=XenoVisuals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Goku

Goku

Base form Goku/Ultra Instinct Goku
Spiky Super Saiyan hair is so 2013.

I haven't watched DBZ since the Buu saga originally aired. Why does he have blue hair now?

Blue
>more damage potential
>better level 1
>better level 3 aside from tracking
>instant transmission special
>decent assist
Though OGGoku’s assist is pretty good if you don’t have someone like Black or Vegeta on your team

God Ki

chi-chi

Goku attained a base god form (Red) in Battle of Gods movie (2013), then turned Super Saiyan God (Blue) later in the series.
And now Goku is getting Ultra Instinct form in the anime

Ok so you're going to love this. He gets a new SSJ form called Super Saiyan God. You see how his hair is normal but only red right? So the blue version is the Super Saiyan version of SSG.

Guess what they call it? Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.

Goku gets god ki, raising his base form power level
Blue is him going super sayain while using god ki, which is his strongest form possible aside from Ultra Instinct, which is like a form of mastery over his entire body

>excitement about more palette swaps for more toys to sell
This fanbase is idiotic

Kakarrot

Blue Goku is better offensively with pressure but SSJ Goku is better defensively. SSJ Goku also has better team combos because it's easier to utilize all his different kamehamaehas in various situations.

Blue Goku has a level 5 which is self-explanatory.

I personally prefer SSJ because he's more well rounded.

how does shaggy fit into all of this

This but unironically. The whole spiky look is overused to hell and back, I'd rather just go back to the normal hair.

Boku is objectively better as an anchor and overall fighter when you have meter, but Yoku has a way better assist and is more well rounded.

Boku has a really strong auto combo, but Yoku has a really good 5M and Kamehameha

SSG isn't a "base", that's headcanon. It's a transformation.

Blue is better at set play and offense, regular goku is more well rounded and has a better assist

One of the new Scooby Doo movies has a scene where Shaggy takes down an entire gang of bikers by himself
Someone overlayed Goku’s Ultra Instinct (omen) transformation music over it, making the video take off
Then people on Sup Forums started parodying spanish/mexican DBZ powerlevelfagging fan comics and videos, and the result was Gohan Blanco, a meme that’s honestly fantastic

toei also possibly stole the design for blanco from this meme and used it for goku’s newest transformation

Blue is the better point as hes got better pressure strings and can convert off his L/R mixup with either an assist or by spending a bar

SSJ is the better anchor for beam assist and better neutral tools. He can also easily convert bar into damage with vanish confirms and doing multiple lvl 1 supers in a combo.

In terms of ease of use and overall teamwork, SSJ wins out.

youtu.be/dmk6ScezVFE

Esto es el fin

does blue actually have more muscle? also is it called Super Saiyan Blue or Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan? the latter sounds retarded but it's only written in the character select screen while the characters refer to it as the former during intros

I miss the old super saiyan hair.

beautiful

Muscle is the same. The official name is SSGSS but the fandom and everyone outside of Japan calls it Blue anyway. The nips eventually gave in and only have the characters refer to it as Blue during dialogue.

>decent assist
Hahaha why the fuck you lying? That dive kick is TRASH.

I miss when Super Saiyans didn't exist. I don't think I would have gotten into DBZ if I started with Buu or even Cell.

Goku beating the shit out of the Ginyu Force because they were talking and trying to do long ass special moves was the coolest shit as a kid.
youtube.com/watch?v=MdEJ3IU5etQ

read the manga it's actually pretty good and the story is different compared to the anime
yeah black and zamasu may have still happened in the manga but they were almost completely different than their anime conuterparts
the anime will disappoint you mostly with it's shit animation bad explanations and worse stories you should only watch some of the filler in the anime

his hair is slightly different
It's called ssb in the anime and manga
ssgss in games

They didn't steal it. Super saiyan blue was originally gonna be white according to an interview with toriyama. He saved it for later because it would have made goku and fused zamasu have the same hair style and color. It was the interview where he answers questions about future trunks

Except they don't anymore, it's just Super Saiyan Blue now

>and the result was Gohan Blanco

Gohan Blanco was a thing before Sup Forums started peddling it though. Sup Forums didn't even start the DBS powerlevel memes

They decided to take shit from deviant art and make it canon

Idk why we can't have that again. Every dbz successor anime sucks. Just go back to the old formula dammit

This is probably his most bad ass form.

I want less beams and ki powerups and more hand to hand combat.

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan was a fan name, it didn't have a name prior to Blue.

Why did all the official magazines and ads call it SSGSS?

Holy shit this dub is terrible.

Or better, avoid DBS in all of it's forms.

You'll get nothing but ATATATATATATATATA with the same 2 punches looped for 20 seconds straight if you got your wish.

>all mortals have to die because this one group of shitty lizard dinosaur cavemen can't stop fighting each other with clubs
>there's no difference between that and the giant sprawling civilization covering Earth
If this is different and substantially less retarded in the manga I'll consider it.

Yeah I know thanks to nu-Toei. The Caulifa vs Goku fight was super shit I'm glad I only watch clips instead of wasting 22 minutes a week to watch this pile of vomit. Hoping the manga completely flips the ToP like it looks like they are.

Left because Blue and Super are garbage.

my nigga

why is it called SSJ instead of just SS?

Japanese shorthand.

Its originally said as Super Saiyajin.

Because it's Supah Saiyajin.

Comes from the Japanese name Super Saiya-jin

it's offically called SS in Japan. I have no idea why the west calls it SSJ besides maybe weebs hearing Saiya-jin and assuming it's SSJ.

Because there is Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan (Japanese).

I miss when someone going super saiyan was the craziest shit that could happen

>weebs
Some countries use Saiyajin in their dubs, so SSJ can feel more natural than SS.

kill yourself nostalgiafag
kai is the only dub worth a damn that dbz ever had

How can you be this uninformed yet seem so confident in you statement?

Nice headcanon

The real reason is when secondary media like games got west they didnt change what was already in English like character names and those used the SSJ acronym because thats how it was said it kinda just stuck since it was official media.

the oldest formula is best

youtube.com/watch?v=nEdt8S2kGOw&ab_channel=SonGoku

(why isn't there a single decent full video of this fight in english on youtube? fuck toei)

it's a little less retarded
they actually give more reasons why Zamasu started to hate mortal
he was basically the king Kai of his universe before he became a apprentice to a supreme kai

Don't you have like 5 boards for your chink cartoons?

Only retards call it SSJ. It's officially SS.

nice headcanon

Don't you have like 5 cookie-cutter retorts for your shitty (You)s?

Nice headcanon

>Some countries use Saiyajin in their dubs

That's dumb as fuck.

Don't you have any proper rebuttals in that dead space between your ears?

the Mexican dub of Dragon Ball has always used the term ''Super Sayajin''.

no super saiyan god super saiyan isn't the super saiyan version of super saiyan god, it's a version of super saiyan which incorporates god ki. you don't go red then blue. you just go blue or red and blue is easier and better, thus vegeta is never red.

Why is Super way less bloody than Z?
Dragonball Z got real graphic with some of its scenes like how half the time Vegeta or Goku are soaked in blood. Barely anybody in Super gets pummeled to bloody tears, just scratch marks and occasionally some flesh wounds or saliva regurgitating out after a big blow.

He is in the manga. When fighting Goku Negro, he was transitionning to blue only before hitting him, to the retransition to red. So he could bypass the "flaw" of blue that drains a fuckton of energy.

>mexican dub sucks

What a surprise.

not quite
Vegeta was swapping forms during the Zamasu saga in the manga. He is capable of going red, then blue, then red to save stamina. So yes, SSB is SSG gone Super Saiyan and not just Super Saiyan with god ki.
And the manga is more canon than the anime because Toriyama personally checks on it unlike the anime.

>says the falconer burger
The mexican dub is the true canon version of DB media.

If you don't like Bruce Faulconer you are a faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=IxEU1ELAuvc

DBZA is the most definite release of DBZ ever. Suck it you mexicants and ameriwonts.

Maybe because it got popular with American kids.

>strongest Gohan isn't SSJ

>strongest Goku isn't SSJ

why did they even bother again?

>ssj2 gohan is a god

>but now ssj is weaker than "mystic" gohan

?

What're some good Bluegeta mixups? The only halfway decent thing I've found in training mode is in the corner, do normal magic series into light dash kick, freiza or trunks assist into either an aerial L or empty low L. I wish his grabs weren't super unsafe to do, I imagine I could land one like, once before the opponent starts 2Hing me into oblivion.

EWWWW
You could've posted Vegeta's theme, anything but this crap.

It's literally gay rape made into music

Wasn't the point of Mystic that it was Gohan's absolute max power?

Not his max but his 100% brought forward without any weaknesses, He is still able to get stronger.

Damn, americans ARE truly faggots
good thing they're getting erased by mass shooters

something like this would never happen in super

youtube.com/watch?v=QIAedf_gJPc&ab_channel=XenoVisuals

I thought the reason ssj2 gohan fucked up cell with 1 arm is because he let all his power go, though.

Don't listen to the weebs. They like gay fairy chimes, out of place trumpets and infomercial music like Solid State Scouter.

The amount of non-suicide gun related deaths per year in the US is like 8k or something. It's literally like 1% of all deaths.

>discussion about anime
>b-b-but the weebs
falconer is a faggot and his music was horrible
DBZ music is all about tension and kung fu, not gaybar music

not as soon as Lord Trump gets the guns into the schools
can't wait

Half the music isn't even Falcouner's you fucking idiot.

>american level
>gets shot while bad electronic music plays

Unless you're assuming they're going to just start randomly executing children I don't see how that would cause more shootings to occur in schools, considering the main reason they're targeted so often is the giant sign saying "NO ONE HERE HAS A GUN OR ANY OTHER MEANS OF DEFENDING THEMSELVES" on the building

Who else /wolf/ here?

>Unless you're assuming they're going to just start randomly executing children
yes?
you think teachers are mentally stable people?
guns kill people, that's what they do
guns find a way

They're both trash because Dragonball is a trash tier anime

Goku Blanco

Blue to be honest. Regular goku is good but there's no reason to use him over a character like black. Blue is a very unique character, he has some serious mix-ups and damage.

I agree that the average teacher on the coasts is a fucking loon but most of these loons also wouldn't touch a gun unless they had one put to their head.