What games are you playing this weekend?

what games are you playing this weekend?

diablo 2

Same thing I played last weekend, The Sims 3.

why are making a fuss about it? everyday is a weekend for me and i play everyday

Does "wageslaving" count as a game? ;_;

Monhun World. Maybe some Persona 5 NG+ of Witcher 3 NG+.

P5
Homm3/5 with friends
More P5

Akechi is the killer.

yes

Gonna relax this weekend since I am in work and need a chill game or two.

Kingdom Come: deliverance and Monster Hunter World.

I play KC:D sober and once I start getting buzzed switch over to MHW since im endgame and farming for trophies basically.

Both games are easily 9/10.

I beat the game a week after release but why do you feel the need to do this to other anons? You're one of the fags that create a toxic atmosphere around here.

I love the nigger and faggot hate, but the one thing I will not tolerate is spoilers on this board.

Fortnite
Warframe
Annd.. Can't think of anything else.

Nigga cmon, It's so painfully obvious tho and not a shocker whatsoever. I could however spoil something much bigger but I feel like that would be too much. Since I think that was the best moment of this game for me.

Nier and Bloodborne, probably a bit of The Last of Us too

Just got RE Revelations 2 on Switch. Raid mode is fucking dope.

maybe sword art online if i get baited into buying it

Dragons Dogma / Nier / Nioh

Yeah it's obvious but when I played the game i thought it was TOO obvious and led myself to believe he would be good because it was just too easy. Regardless, you shouldn't spoil games for people.

What are you playing now user?

>poorfags incoming

Comfy, but did you just step out of a time machine?

Tekken 7, Metal Gear Survive, and Street Fighter V.

Saving my hype for the R6 Seige update, Yakuza 6 demo, and hopefully Noctis for Tekken 7 comes out in March. I'm fucking jaded about their release schedule with "Early/Spring 2017" bullshit.

>switch owner
Yeah you can leave kiddo

I bought RE Rev 1 on Switch during the sale because I never beat the game on PS3.
Raid mode is fun, but boy the story mode in that game is fucking stupid.
Terragrigia is retarded and the supporting cast is made up of the least memorable characters ever.

Kinda, I bought a PS4 like two weeks ago after a long break from gaymen

>Tekken 7, Yakuza 6
God tier taste
>R6S
Pretty good
>SF5 & MGSurvive, wanting Noctis
Actually kys

Why the fuck do you waste your time with trash when you also support blessed titles?

Congrats, if you need any recommendations let me know

I'm a sucker for games that rely a lot on atmosphere and/or immersion. It's vague as fuck but yeah

Terraria, TF2, maybe Fallout 1 or 2.

lol k bud

1.Va-11-Hall-a
2.World of frust..tanks
3.Europa universalis 4

>What are you playing now user?

I don't know if I'm playing or game holds me a hostage. I can't stop playing Monster Hunter World. I guess I just really like grinding useless stuff. Mute the game, put on some music, grind mindlessly myself to death.

I would also want to play Kingdom Come but I think I should wait for patches. I have random freezes from time to time.

>underage faggot detected
>nigger meter tripped
Autoban commencing in 30 seconds.

Im.playing MHW and KC:D right now and loving them both. KC is clunky but perfectly playable and not broken like a lot of people are spouting. The majority of the hate is either from people who haven't played it or people who have only played for the first few hours.

I am after becoming a Radzig's soldier, I don't really mind clunkiness. But random freezes are annoying and some "design" decisions. Combat is fine BUT. You can change guard with mouse, the thing is if you move mouse too far you character starts turning. Here is my problem, why the fuck is there a lock on and button DESIGN to switch lock on and turn. In fights I just turn around because I pull mouse too far constantly. Maybe I should use a controller but I heard lockpicking on controller is impossible. I stil like the game tho, it's jank, but good.

Gonna fill my pokedex today :^)

Persona 4 and maybe Dragon's Crown.

FF7, decided to finally getting around to playing it after putting it off for years

Radzig is your real father.

Shieeeeet. That makes a lot of sense.

Trying to finish mgsv and ffxv so i can sell my ps4.

Im about 3/4 through mgsv(just got quiet as a buddy) and on chapter 4 of ffxv.

Im pretty much done with gaming besides nintendo now. The wholw industry has gone to shit with lootboxes and and same old shit games.

Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy probably. Can't commit to anything else... I have too many games I keep turning over in my mind.