Remember me?

Remember me?

Other urls found in this thread:

megami.starcreator.com/nanaca-crash/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_Channel_(visual_novel)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck you OP I want my upcoming weekend back

PING

I still fire this up every now and again.

For those curious: megami.starcreator.com/nanaca-crash/

NYAHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>glasses girl
FUCK YOU

I always wondered what the fuck it was based on. An actual anime?

fuck you OP I need to go to bed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_Channel_(visual_novel)

Visual novel named Cross Channel.

Yeah. The app keeps me entertained when I'm bored.

Interesting.

it was kinda weird to read cross channel having the characters already burnt into my head from playing this dumb addictive flash game for dozens of hours

>Download the android app
>2 new maps
>Smooth as fuck gameplay
>invasive ads that block a huge portion of the screen, preventing you from playing until the ad is over

Word of friendly advice; don't download the app. Just play the flash version. The negatives outweight he positives.

Wonder why it's no longer on IOS.

>Play through Cross Channel
>Literally takes me years
>Every couple of months the game's text will fuck up and force a reinstall where I have to skip all the dialogue up to the point I was last at
>Seriously, this game is so fucking long
>Finally finish it
>Didn't get it AT ALL
>Told that despite it being translated twice that no translation had captured the creators "vision" correctly
>Download and "play" the DLC for it
>It makes even less sense???
God dammit, you guys. What the fuck was this game even about? The music was super bitchin', but that's all I remember besides cool plot points/mystery being introduced at the end of each cycle only to have it be wiped away and have to replay the same boring shitty parts. Also the main character rapes a chick on her period or something?

What's your high scores, lads?

Mine was around 42,000 or so. I thought that was really good until I learned people break 100,000+

>Also the main character rapes a chick on her period or something?
Picked up

I have a feeling some people used scripts or something to get those scores. Then again, they were most likely Japanese.

I had a wierd glitch once where I got a never-ending bounce ball and ended up with ~500k points.

Katawa Crash>Nanaca Crash

Reminder that both Cross Channel translations are shit. You didn't play it unless you played it in Japanese.

Why's the iOS version gone? Anybody still have the .IPA?

Apple is real weird about what they allow. Hell, there's no Sup Forums app.

More like first translation was made by people barely knowing English, and the second was made by a literal schizo who wrote a 500-page book on C+C.

>a literal schizo who wrote a 500-page book on C+C

Our guy GHS is fully lucid. Did you read his second book?

Actually, no. Gotta do that someday.

theres a phone app for it, istill play it every now and then. always wondered about the VN it was based on but never really bothered to check it out.