Is Sup Forums a pro-filter board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk
youtube.com/watch?v=22iPWe-5o9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>filters

Yes? What's wrong with filters?

>there's no Cornered in the sequel

Makes it so much better when it plays again in the trilogy's finale.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk
>you will never find your first contradiction and here this again

Fuck no.

5xBRZ is the only acceptable filter.

>Not using CRT filters

you need bilinear filtering.

A light CRT filter is the only acceptable option since it is literally the way games were made to played

Hell na

>filters

Depends. For example I don't like them for games that were always intended to be blocky, like Pokemon on the GBC. But for Pokemon on the DS or 3DS, where it's very clear they were going for 3D effects that were just falling flat due to limited hardware, I don't mind filters and they make the games look much better

Instead of ruining your AA experience on a shitty unpolished DS emulator, go download The Prison Boys on the Google Play Store. Best scenario in a vidya ever, it tops everything that has been made the last two decades. I'm not baiting

Looks like fujoshit.

Yeah, you're shilling

We're a video game board.

>shilling phone games

I'm using HQ filter 4x and there's nothing you can do to stop me

What?
youtube.com/watch?v=22iPWe-5o9w

Scanline filters/shaders are shit too. Scanlines are "subtle", also you get mush when moving when using filters/shaders.

tell your bosses to port it to Steam, then we'll talk

A little, but not much.
It's completely free for you to enjoy. I assure you however that it doesn't go a thing to the quality of the writing. Even known mystery games such as Zero Escape or Ace Attorney for that matter cannot compete.
And I'm not shilling, just sharing my opinion. I'm not English tongued originally, so maybe it sounds like I'm tempting you like a businessman but I'm not. And the Prison Boys being a mobile game greatly enhance the experience, you can enjoy it comfortably in your bed

no one appreciates this kind of shilling, fuck off

>What?
He meant the first game's theme, Pursuit ~ Cornered.
JfA's theme had a different name, but people just call it Cornered too.

Well, JfA has a complete new OST so I don't know what people were expecting

But jfa's pursuit theme was good too. You should also download and play The Prison Boys

What's the catch? It says there are in-game purchases.

Probably sells your information like everything else.