In the end credits, one of the last lines reads "Dedicated to the people of newtown - Connecticut" WTF...

In the end credits, one of the last lines reads "Dedicated to the people of newtown - Connecticut" WTF? Why would you dedicate a video game to victums of a murderer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-4Bk1ManHO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

La creatura meravigliosa...

OH NO NO NO

I'M A ROCKET MAN

ROCKET MAAAAAAN

Nu-cuck virtual signalling. It makes them feel good about themselves without actually having to do anything.

So this new town Connecticut only has murder victums living in it?

What are they supposed to do about it, in your opinion?

I won't be surprised if a year later there will a game where it will say in the end credits "impeach drumpf"

Not dedicate your video game to victims of a murderer

>fuck dead people desu why do they get to be special and not me REEEEEEE

As if a fucking game about swimming has anything to do with my state. Why's this shit gotta be what we're famous for?

Also this virtue signalling is so stupid, they made a game that didn't need guns in the first place then go and make a big deal about how great they are for not putting guns in their game. Fuck off.

More like it's completely tasteless.
Imagine if you died tomorrow, would you want some random indie film putting you in the credits?

As someone living in the same county, Newtown is relatively small and almost everyone was directly affected or knew someone directly affected by the shootings. Messages like this are still empty bullshit virtue signaling though. If you actually care then donate money or time to the victims or to solving the problem.

Not op, but consider that people usually dedicate things when it is closely personal. E.g. a t.v. show dedicates an episode to a recent crew member that just died. Or an author dedicates the book to his recently deceased wife who encouraged him to keep writing.

In this case Unknown Worlds entertainment are australian developers who have no connection. They're just doing the typical liberal grandstanding going "Look how great we are".

How is it tasteless?
Are memorials tasteless?
You sound real fucking dumb.

el imperdonable...

I'd be dead, I wouldn't fucking care.

It's not a fucking memorial. It's the credits of a video game.

So fucking what?
Acknowledging that they were victims of a murder is a bad thing now?

These spic memes were never funny, literally just low effort shitposting. Try being original for once in your life.

remember that lack of empathy is a common symptom of autism

>including memorial of someone close or important to the game developers dying during the game development

vs

>quickly rushing to pretend you're sad over dead kikes in credits page of a video game released several months before the shooting happened

You lack reading comprehension.

el mierda ogro americana...

real talk: any updates coming to this game that maybe add some new base pieces?

>you’re not allowed to do good things unless it is X
Okay.

Probably when they get around to releasing whatever expansion they have planned.

you will have to wait for the next school shooting for the new update

it's not a good thing, it's pathetic

it's equal to all those funny comic strips doing tearful 9/11 memorials

is that actually happening? last i read it was just something that they wanted to to do not necessarily something that's actually off the ground and being worked on even in the early stage.

Yes but they're changing the male character into a woman.

They're not replacing him. They're changing him.

If that is what you consider pathetic, then just you wait until you experience the real world.

>t. high schooler

you're right, the real world is far more pathetic than video games.

you are so fucking dumb its actually embarrassing that you share a site I frequent.

Well then, I think it is about time for you to leave.

>someone born after 1995 detected

Its not a bad thing, its just out of place IN. A. INDIE. VIDEO GAME.

the fuck

>Why would you dedicate a video game to victums of a murderer?
This question actually disgusts me. Are there seriously people on Sup Forums who get triggered by shit like this?

TIme to challenge those stereotypes then.

Real or not western media will not stop with their politcs into everything until theyve alienated everyone

who the fuck are you to say someone on the dev team didn't lose someone in the shooting? Literal retards

"We are just glad that thanks to us not putting guns in our videogame and virtue signaling to the moon and back not more people died in that tragedy. May you RIP in piece. God bless"

It wasn't even worth the pirate

How about you stop trolling and provide proof that they did before projecting out of your ass then faggot?

I'm guessing the game was developed in Connecticut.
What happened in Newtown?

I assume they're going to say the bacteria did it, but that the character is happy for the change because they always felt like a bitch.

What the fuck difference did it make? Why does this guy make it sound like it was a huge glaring mistake

>I'm pretty frustrated we didn't make the character female
Why?
So they're not giving you the option they're going to remove the male model, delete all the male sounds and "correct" the problem of him being male.
What sjw logic is this?

Most people in Newtown are against the gun confiscation laws that happened in the wake of the school massacre. It's a heavily republican leaning town but all these idiots who have never even been to Connecticut believe that everyone is a dyed in the wool blue Democrat. Fuck 'em.

sjw logic, like all formal logic, does not have any conformity to reality. It only requires that the stated conclusions fit the stated premises.

>everyone look how much I care
>I wrote their names on my super important swimming simulator

it doesn't simulate swimming. There is no actual water or currents or anything like that.

The word you want is pathetic.

why didn't they just put Dedicated to a gun free world. Atleast then there wouldn't be any confusion.

No one said or even implied that you literal drooling retard

This.

They think everyone in Newtown is a victim and that they want to be pitied by some out of touch game developer who just wants to virtue signal and collect social justice points.

These developers have never been to Newtown and have no idea what kind of place or culture it is. Newtown is right next to my town and I can assure you they see themselves as an ordinary American town, and most of them are sick of being used as a prop by people who just want to exploit their town's name for politics.

Most people in Newtown were against Malloy's gun ban too, but the media never talked about that. They want people to believe this false image they've constructed that everyone in Newtown is unified as a symbol of resistance against the NRA when in fact there are NRA members everywhere.

Because they're virtue signalling noguns fags, obviously.

That would have been a good solution.
I mean yeah it would be a dumb thing to dedicate a game to but not heavily offensive like what they did.

Your Spanish is bad, and you should feel bad.

No more guns. Only bio-chem weapons from now on.

It's called EMPATHY you inconsiderate juvenile, you're just too young to understand.

>

Las Goblino is el rumblingero

no, it's called virtue signalling you naive twat.

It's literally the same thing in this case.

>twat

The fuck out yuro trash.

Viva Las Vegas....

>there are actually SJWs in this very thread defending this tasteless shit

Nothing

Pol is Sup Forums

Hah, idiot

>Pol
Newfags leave.

Extremely high IQ post

>2018
>not being pro-school shooting
dumb leftist cucks

We're reaching levels of shitposting that shouldn't be possible

>finished this game the other day
>one month after release and can't discuss it on vee
kys shitposters

t. El goblino

DUDE NO GUNS LMAO

You should try neogaf, friend. They love early access indie walking sim survival games with crafting as much as you do :)

>use a bunch of dead people to further your shitty agenda

People do this so that they can tell themselves that they're "the good guys". Don't think too much into it, pretty much everyone does this in one way or another.

>can still stab things to death
dev didn't think this through

La nera morte...

>Use victims of a crime as a political tool
>Dedicate your game to them as an apology
What's so hard to get?

We should REE at the dev because biochemical weapons kill children daily

nigger

El atrocidad...
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Bk1ManHO8