He killed a few

He killed a few.

for kill millions

Because of bitches and whores

Honestly, playing from his perspective was hands down the best part of ultimax

Kind of wish they would at least make a side game with him as the main character

As a virgin who's never been able to get a gf I really sympathised with Adachi

A poignant reflection of his life and actions as he social links with other inmates, whilst awaiting execution.

How is this possible? I mean, not trying to be a dick, but I had my first girlfriend when I was 5 and I've always considered myself a 6/10.

Adachi should be the main character, fuck those highschool brats

I want to play a game where you play Adachi, stuffing people in the TV.

They killed themselves by being dumb roastie bitches & whores. Besides the demons in the TV world actually did the killing.

Adachi did nothing wrong.

>Few
>Implying more than 2

B A S E D Adachiposters who know what Tohru is about. I hate normies who monologue about how he was unbelievable. If you ever heard of Elliot Rodger, you know why Adachi is real af.

Depends where you are mon. Some places have it harder and some require weird behaviors in order to progress; regardless, glad you got some gf's senpai, you do you.

But adachi isnt a supreme gentlemen he was just dicking around really. Elliot thought he deserved the women vs adachi who just said fuck it im bored

Thank you

Idk how honest Adachi was about that though. In that scene with the announcer he went full-on Elliot. After that he seemed like he was about fun, but the rejection definitely bugged him.

He killed 2, that doesn't even constitute a serial killer. He's a bigger failure of a killer than he is a failure of a cop

Sometimes the failures are the most endearing: high scores aren't everything.

Adach is pissed and jaded because he worked his ass off and got top of his class in the police academy only to get stuck in a backwater shithole town while some other dockhole gets to be put somewhere nice and actually rack up some merit and accolades

He's a genuinely capable, worthy guy, but nothing EVER goes his way, and so he is kinda cornered into a position where he feels the world is out to just fuck him over

Adachi isn't getting executed for murders he was turned in for, yet no one can prove he actually did

In all likelihood he will probably be released

I have to be honest guys. I’m glad he got a happy ending if his own

Is it bad that I feel that way?

Adachi's one of those characters where I can't believe nips didn't write him thinking of America. I feel like he's on point with all of his arguments IF he was thinking of USA rather than Japan.

No. He had one of the strongest arguments in the series as to why he lived his life the way he did. Normalfags in this country don't appreciate that, but it's valuable; he's still /ourguy/.

>/r9k/ circlejerk

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT FUCKING NORMALFAG

>My angry rich bald estranged father won't let me be angry rich and bald like him reeeeeeeeeee

Technically he didn't kill them...just put them in a dangerous place. He literally did and said nothing wrong.

He just killed a few used goods. Nothing of value was lost

The first one wasn’t even on purpose. Adachi was a hard working goofball that snapped.

>push persona into tiger den
>lmao he didn't kill them the tigers did haha

He killed clans

He unironically did nothing wrong. Bitches and Roasties aren't human

>Flies into Autistic rage when a woman just out of a relationship wouldn't instantly have sex with him

Lets not pretend he's mr perfect here

You could handwave that away for the TV announcer, even though he probably suspected it was fucked up, but after that he knew that TV world kills people.

He murdered Saki,.

Persona A: 10 years later, Adachi takes his revenge on those meddling kids.

Is Adachi /our guy/?