Wtf i hate trump now

youtube.com/watch?v=ni5V-61-wec&feature=youtu.be

Trump was elected because people agreed with the majority of his plans.
Hitler was the only one elected because people agreed with literally ALL of his plans.
that’s the difference

GrrrraaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
drrrrrrrrUMMMMMMMMMMMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!

anyone remember how many scoops of ice cream he likes?

Oh man
This is a breath of fresh air.
Nostalgic even. For once its not SJW shit

One more than whatever amount Coal bear is getting.

>Trump was elected because people agreed with the majority of his plans.
trump was elected because of memes and gamergate and "at least hes not a politician" (he's worse)

I mean he's right, games right now are basically just violence and degeneracy and their sole purpose is to devolve western civilization, and specifically white men, as a way of undermining our way of life and our society.

Just think of all those articles about young men "dropping out" of life and not doing anything besides play video games. I don't care how much you enjoy this hobby, you have to admit there's some fucked up shit going on. And I'd feel much more comfortable with someone like Trump trying to help us clean it up a bit, rather than some fucking SJW who would go about banning all non-trans characters from games and declare all social ills solved.

That's why we have the ESRB rating system trump.

Man, this dude is fucking retarded. Good thing I'm not American.

Wtf I love Drumpf now

Hitler wasn't elected.

Rust belt hicks care about le games journalism now?

>Trump was elected because *a minority of* people agreed with *the R beside his name*.

FTFY

Shut the fuck up, /ptg/ cocksucker

What do Trump's balls taste like, faggot?

Shhhhh let Sup Forums think they had a hand in electing him, it's the only thing they have.

Trump was elected because the alternative was Hillary Clinton.

HEAR YE HEAR YE
A MESSAGE FROM THE KING
FROM NOW ON
THE ONLY ALLOWED VIDEO GAMES
WILL BE NON-VIOLENT NINTENDO GAMES

Post yfw

Violent video games/movies are at least a factor in the degradation of culture. Do I enjoy violent video games? Yes. However, even I admit that it's weird that I can watch someone's head explode and not even bat an eye.

Should a child be playing it? No. Keep them on platformers/racing/puzzle games. Fine the parents if their child plays M rated games. Easy. No proactive or intrusive policing, just the threat of that would cause careless parents to be more careful.

Unless you're a child under 17, you shouldn't care.

dude every American politician for over 20 years has been scapegoating video games significantly harder than one passing comment, but now Trump has done it we must defend video games, even though video game players are misogynistic racist bigots who should be disbanded lmao

SoyboySmile.png

Please America. Censor your internet and nerf your vidya

KEK

OH NO NO NO

Mostly retarded but I agree on how violence and gore in film is allowed for PG but any mention of sex is Adults Only. They should either highly enforce the rules or remove them entirely.

>It's ok when my god emperor does it, please don't attack him
Kill yourself

>even I admit that it's weird that I can watch someone's head explode and not even bat an eye.
It's not weird because it's not a real person nor is it a real head.

>it keeps happening
>something has to be done
>can't fuck with the NRA because they're too politically powerful
>BAN VIDYA GAEMS
what did you burgers expect?

A Clinton presidency would've looked average compared to the hyper-corrupt dumpster fire we have now that's inching us to nuclear war.

yes, he was. 1933 elections

>defending video games
Kill yourself

Back to early high school history class with you.

He is not saying that those violent games should be banned. He says they need to discuss about the problem that kids have easy access to them.

Try harder leftist.

Why are video game and movie companies not lobbying against this sort of behavior? Surely they must be as strong as the arms industry.

>let's vote for a literal retard in love with every single dictator on the planet
>what's the worst that could happen?
Good job, memester fucks.

Video Games >>>>>>>>>>>dogshit>>>>> politics

No it wouldn't have, Clinton was showing heavy signs of corruption before the election was even over, and she had difficulties being honest. No matter who won it was going to be a shitshow.

this tbqh

video games being banned in america is great news for the rest of the world
no more sjw bullshit in games

>Be american
>want to play video games
>they're banned
>get shot

>Surely they must be as strong as the arms industry.
Are you serious?

>wtf I love censorship and moral panics now
Consider suicide.

>Trump bans vidya
>entire Western game industry collapses
>no more mutts ruining European and Japanese games
>vidya enters into a new golden age
Based

Minimum age to buy M rated games is now 21. Since Sup Forums is full adults everyone will agree with me.

I thought we hated video games, Trump is /ourguy/ obviously.

is this a joke

almost like im at Sup Forums

Fucking christ he could say the sky is red and you'd take it as gospel. You do realize you're all as looney as the people you mock?

>shit video games get censored/banned
>good video games continue to exist for those who know where to look and how to acquire

and nothing of value was lost

pieces of trash like you should be thrown in jail for saying shit like that

literally no legislation on this subject would pass the scotus
don't ever post here again

IT'S NOT FAIR

POKEMON GO TO THE POLLS, HILLARY WAS GOING TO BE THE FIRST GIRL GAMER PRESIDENT. EVEN ROCKSTAR PUT HER IN GRAND THEFT AUTO AS A TRIBUTE TO HOW MUCH OF A GAMER SHE IS

>Trump was elected because people agreed with the majority of his plans.
No, he won by practically default. Women don't vote for other women.

Hello resetera

lmao fucking snowflake kill yourself immediately, trumpnigger

>corrupt
hahahahahaha

goodbye mutts

ONLY LIBERALS BELIEVE IN CENSORSHIP, GOD EMPEROR TRUMP IS ONLY BANNING SICK FILTH THAT ABSOLUTELY NOBODY SHOULD PLAY

>Trump bans vidya
>vidya enters into a new golden age

what did he mean by this

>wtf i hate trump now
>now

>man expresses freedom of speech
>"You should be thrown in jail!"
lmao

LOL FEEL THE BERN GUYS!

Sup Forums did though.
Because the redneck hicks became Sup Forums

>calls me a snowflake when he’s obviously triggered as fuck
you lost, get over it

>Censorship is good!
>Trump said he's protecting muh freedumbs

wew
you'd be invading syria

>being this pathetically gay for trump

But they do

They are also lobbying for not considering lootboxes as gambling and banning private servers for defunct online games.
They are not your friends.

Aren't the FUCKING LEAFS the capital of SJW meme videogames though?

When the only reason you vote for someone is because the other side dislikes them, you know you have a problem on your hands.

>conservatives don't want censorship
"Think of the children" is a conservative stance though.

user ,
If Hillary was President we could already be radioactive dust,

The Chancellor of Germany was appointed by the President who was elected by the people. There was never a ballot where someone could tick a box next to "Adolf Hitler" to vote for him.

The 1933 election was to vote for members of the Reichstag, not the Chancellor of Germany. Not to mention that the 1933 elections were not fair, and Hitler was already appointed Chancellor before then.

Irony.

western vidya industry is a blight upon the world

>Sup Forums did though

No blue collar people who bought into Trump's populism did, also swing states.

Clinton would have unironically been a fantastic president. It's why right-wing media had to invent a non-stop slew of fake news stories to discredit her.

Remember the whole Clinton's health scandal that turned out to be a huge nothingburger? And half of Sup Forums was dumb enough to fall for that dumb shit.

>soy smiling for turnip

that's not how that works

FUCK VIDEO GAMES AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

hes right though. Kids shouldnt be able to play M games

Legislation doesn't "pass" the SCOTUS, legislation can only be struck down as unconstitutional by the SCOTUS. And that can only happen after a long, protracted legal battle which makes its way to the court. Oh, and also, the court decides which cases to take on a completely voluntary basis. Which means this could easily be decided for good instead by conservative appellate courts, while SCOTUS chooses to stay on the sidelines and never take up the case. So there really are no guarantees about what SCOTUS will or won't do, and which cases they will or won't take up, so you should probably enjoy the civics lesson you've just received and go forth with a greater understanding and appreciation of how our system of government works.

OH NO NONONONONONO
I thought he was /ourguy/? what happened?
I'm literally shaking right now!

THIS
WHERE KARA BOGA AT

>THE ONLY ALLOWED VIDEO GAMES WILL BE NON-VIOLENT NINTENDO GAMES

It's a Nintendo meme you dip.

>if you get killed, you win
literally Justin Trudeau

>has his son meet with russians for foreign espionage against his opponent
>promotes a Comcast puppet to the head of the FTC for the specific purpose of repealing consumer protections
>puts an absolute moron in charge of the EPA because he has oil interests which benefit the businesses he's going to get right back after he leaves office
And that's just what I can think of off-hand. He's Nixon 2.0.

>nintendo games will be on full censorship
best timeline

>if you arent a trumpnigger cumguzling faggot you must be on the opposite side!
centrist masterrace laughing at all you morons fling poo at eachother lmao kill yourself

why won't mutts just take their politics and die in a ditch, literally worse than aussies

Can the neogafugees not be retarded for five fucking seconds?

Trump never said anything about bans of movies and games (which would be bad/indefensible). He's just a rich boomer who doesn't know shit about games including the fact that there already is a rating system.
He clearly mentions a ratings system at the end.

Anyone saying anything to the contrary is literal subversive leftist slime.

>hitler wasn't voted into power
He was though, there was a parliamentary vote.

BUY NINTENDO STOCK NOW

Think of the children is a dead meme.

Every video game derived controversy since Resident Evil 5 has been clickbait about imaginary racism or sexism. They tried to make some controversy about GTA V and Hatred which wasn't about sexism and it went nowhere.

hillary is way more corrupt than drumpf

Yeah he's wrong. Woah.. You mad Sup Forums yeah u mad
WTF I LOVE IMMIGRANTS NOW

you are one massive mongoloid if you think that after brown v ema scotus would not take this case
stop posting anytime you unbelievable subhuman (d, brooklyn)

he sucks hes dumb as shit

I seriously hope for your own sake that you are being ironic right fucking now.

Why are Sup Forumstards unable to admit when Trump says something retarded?
Just admit it, he's a stupid man. Does it really hurt your pride when you do this?