I have enough money for 1 game, and I want a game that I can put a lot of time into and have fun that isn't grinding...

I have enough money for 1 game, and I want a game that I can put a lot of time into and have fun that isn't grinding. No racing games either. Doesn't really matter how old the game is but I have a good computer so I can run just about anything. Thanks :)
Top contenders so far
>Okami
>Newest hitman
>Kingdom Come
>Divinity os 2

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/starter-pack
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All of these are shit
Buy overwatch, fo4, pubg and i guarantee you you will hqve more fun

No interest in overwatch, already own fo4 it's garbage and pubg is ok for quick fun but gets boring after 30 minutes.

Witcher 3 complete edition
go read comments on steam and just fucking buy it.

Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
Best game ever.

Have it and put 100 hours into. Great game

Forgot to specify: PC only

Then buy kingdom come. I've put 150h into skyrim, 100h into f:nv and 300h into witcher 3 and im playing KC:D now. Love it, didnt even progressed into main quest much, just walking around exploring forests and hunting game.

>you'll never have hot lesbian sex with Cara

>cara
who?

it's worth the full 60$?

Well Ass Origins is a huge game, you can put 30 hours into it and never touch more than 60% of the map but I don't know if you like Ass games although this one has minimal assassinations. It does have some grinding for crafting materials and special unlocks like weapons or costumes but those are really more of a quest chain.

Sleeping Dogs is a great game, lots of cool shit to unlock, although the whole game isn't terribly long.

DB FighterZ is a lot of fun but the DLC is way to expensive right now.

Rise of Nations is a great RTS

There's Sonic Mania and other small games like Akiba's Trip or Senran Kagura, the shooting one isn't very good though, what exactly are you looking for?

warcraft 3 map editor

>What are you looking for
I like rpgs that I can take my time and play. I like the dialogue in Fallout NV and tw3 mostly, that kind of stuff is really fun to me.

so WRPG, look into Dark Messiah of Might & Magic

own it already

KOTOR 1&2?

own both /:
here's a list of my library

part 2

So you haven't played Oblivion? What about Evoland 2?

Played oblivion on console, same with skyrim. Never heard of Evoland

so Evoland 2 is more like traditional JRPG's but essentially you travel through time and each age you go to the games graphics and play style change. So the earliest time being GB and the future being a fully 3D RPG world to run around in and explore.

Not sure if you consider an RPG like this grinding, but if you want a game you can put a lot of hours into, .hack//GU Last Recode is pretty great

Sorry really not a fan of any of the art styles
I will look into this

Well you can always play Postal 2

Given his recommendations I’m gonna go out a limb and say this was a me-me post.

OP here is stalker any fun?

Yeah it's solid.

Ok which one do i start with? COP?

also do i need mods?

from the 1st one obviously
fucking hell this question every time
fuck you

Divinity is pretty good
Hitman is also fun if you enjoy trying different solutions

>Akiba's Trip
This one is surprisingly good
Can only recommend

>also do i need mods?

moddb.com/mods/starter-pack

Dwarf Fortress

>Rise of Nations is a great RTS

Do no listen to this faggot. If you want proper rts buy aoe2hd or aoedef edition from microsoft store

E.Y.E The divine cybermancy

All those games are actually good.
most content:
divinity>kingdom come>hitman>ocami

Strategy/sim games obviously.

do i have to play the first divinity ?

Vanquish.

Path of Exile

new League/Expansion March 2nd.

nay

Havent played Okami yet.

Hitman is pretty good. Maps are big and decent, lots of special assassinations, high replayability value

Kingdom Come is a medieval rpg with an interesting story takes in place in medieval Czechia, based on real events and historical characters. Kinda like a medieval arma2.

Divinity 2 is one of the best rpgs ever made in the last 15 years

How about Minecraft?

terrible selection of games my dude.

Divinity is really that good?
feel free to recommend a good one then my dude :)

yes it is
but if you need other people's opinion you are a faggot