Damn, Rebecca looks like that?!

Damn, Rebecca looks like that?!

I know exactly what to do with her

Well... 20 YEARS ago she did yeah. This is her today.

CUTE
U
T
E

Still a cute.

Didn't she get decapitated in the original? Or am I remembering it wrong?

Shouldn't her friends and colleagues be curious as to how she has barely aged?

>RE grills
literally the series with the hottest girls period

daily facials preserved her skin perfectly as the teams public toilet

Gotta agree.

Wow someone saved my PS4 screen shot collage. Thanks user, made those myself. Guess that share button wasn’t so bad after all.

They know it's cause she got saturated one too many times.

tell me about 2D pits, why are they so sexy?!

This seems relevant:

>Hanai Takahashi stood in for Jill Valentine, with Canadian actress Julia Voth being used as the face model. Yoshimura had several disagreements with Mikami on Jill's body shape. Yoshimura's designs for Jill added a harness under her breasts, which he explained would secure her shoulder pads. Yoshimura also intended for Jill's chest to look convincingly like she was wearing a bra underneath her uniform. The uniform was originally intended to be all in black to better fit the special operations nature of S.T.A.R.S. It was later decided to return the uniform to blue as in the original game, though some licensed action figures produced by NECA would use the black design. Yoshimura's explanation for the change back to blue is that the black made her simply too sexy.[4] Further issues developed regarding Jill's outfit when the developers insisted her default outfit from Resident Evil 3: Nemesis be included. A meeting was held on what color her underwear would be due to the inevitability of upskirt shots in parts of the game, going from white, to black, to light blue and finally back to black; annoyed by the character designers' interest in Jill, Mikami had Katakai's team change several backgrounds to avoid upskirt shots.

It's a good picture!

I also saw once that the harness was absolutley to frame her breasts into attention

Wish I was her then

It just pleases me to know there were top men having meetings about these things. Means a lot of care and attention went into the details.

scared rebecca a cute

Milkier version

Yeah, top men who met with a white high school student living in Japan called Julia Voth and decided “this 15 year old girl will indeed be the face of a 23 year old athlete cop”

>this kills the boner

Yeah, but the real question is Did they make her a Jill sandwich?

Freeze user. Put your fat cocks where I can see 'em!

No, put them where I can see em!

wait, thats really how she got the roll, and she was 15 (first year) high school student? what the hell, how do you hire a 15 year old like that, did she have to apply somewhere

Because Japan. They don't have the same puritan judeo christian sensibilities as the west.

>implying western devs weren't like that a decade ago aswell
The problem is left-wing third-wave feminism. Not "judeo-christian sensibilities".

man, its been a whiel.
do you have the one with the shadow of a dick?

Sorry, I wasn't clear. Much of the west has been framed by early judeo christian beliefs. I through in puritans to stress how extreme some of it has been taken. Other countries don't have the same beliefs on say, the legal age of consent.

Currently in the west, left-wing third-wave feminism is the problem, you're correct. They're coming back around to a noe-puritianism that's only superficially like the original puritans.

tl;dr don't waste your time reading this.

Julia Both moved to Japan with her mother after reciveing a modeling contract with a company in Japan. It happens a lot, Jennifer Connelly did the same thing in the 1980’s. Its ironically not the first time, Enzeh in the live action intro in the 1996 orginal RE was also a white 15 year old student living in Japan

I have to agree with there. It's incredible to see how care they shown for such a simple game

I don't know what's going on in this one, I guess Claire taking another chance at romance?

Sorry but no, only other version i have is this 3D variant

thats the one. (no, the shadow isnt of her badge)

I didn't even notice the shadow, but now i see it

do you now?

why does chris spraying his toothpaste over her face?

>toothpaste
Don't be silly, that's clearly whipped cream, it's why she loves it so much later on her coffee.

link to original please

Sorry, don't have it, I saved it from one of the threads here.

Someone should tell her the sunscreen is supposed to go on her face, not in her mouth.

>piece of cardboard so you dont burn your hands
>she holds it by the weak plastic top
Damn, I dont want a retarded waifu. I love claire now

GOOD post

Rebecca's hands are probably so enhanced from grinding herbs that she doesn't need protection from heat.

geez, i hope thats not cum

>The problem is left-wing third-wave feminism.
lol
Not tryint to defend third wave feminism but come on. Puritans are very likely, also it became a much more sensitive issue with all those diddlers

I like wesker's enhancements better

>I guess Claire taking another chance at romance?

Yeah and once again she chose someone who is already interested in another woman.
Claire is getting cucked so hard, it's only a matter of time until she snaps and wants to fuck Chris because he's the only man who showed interest in her ever.

That should have been canon instead of blonde Jill.

>RE8 is about claire making a deal with wesker where she helps him in return to get chris for herself
>chris tied down begs claire to let him go so he can save humanity
>claire unties him while crying because she cares so much about him she even lets him go
>ending has chris give her a surprise kiss as thanks

Dude like I said hot bitches were common as fuck in western games before SJWs took the media over.

Bad ending is where Wesker saturates Claire and she likes it so much she forgets all about Chris?

I thought you were talking about 15 year old models. Some western game still have attractive females and most of the time when a female looks bad, it looks like a lighting issue. I mean it's still bad because it's important to know how to work with lighting but still.

Japan always made better waifus anyways.

Claire is a good girl. She wouldnt fall to the wesker.

claire finding a new person who is also interested in her and them constantly eyefucking eachother while shooting zombies would be pretty nice for her though.

Claire is for Sherry.

>>claire unties him while crying because she cares so much about him she even lets him go
Cheesy
>>ending has chris give her a surprise kiss as thanks
Come on. It's also her sister so it isn't something that unusual, not really sure how that is a surprise kiss unless you thought about involving tongue and shit

>bad ending isn't the incest ending

No, she looks like this.

I've never understood why people like fan service in games like Remake and Zero.

Zero literally has nothing worthy going for it except fanservice.

Sherry is for whoever pays the best

It's more like who plays a game like classic RE and thinks, "man, I wish this was more titillating".

Later RE's I get since they break the silly barrier, but the classics still feel so depressing and oppressive where even a qt like Jill doesn't really make me especially horny.

>Come on. It's also her sister so it isn't something that unusual, not really sure how that is a surprise kiss unless you thought about involving tongue and shit

Like this
>chris: alright we shot the zombies, lets go home
>claire: bye chris
>chris: ow yeah, before I forget, I never thanked you
>claire: what, you dont need to--
>chris walks away

Waifufags are like a virus, they spread and infect everything. They demand constant pandering and rant like a loon about conspiracies when they don't get it. They are truly cancer to gaming.

>loli runs out of batteries.gif

>her sister
You saying there actually never was a male option in RE1?

>Later RE's I get since they break the silly barrier, but the classics still feel so depressing and oppressive

It started a B-movie zombie game.

Because you unlock that shit after finishing the game. Nothing wrong with that

Hey man I've been know to waifu every once in a while, I get that stuff. I've just never really get why so many people do it with the RE games, especially the earlier ones.

Why?

>game throws in extra goodies so you can have something to look at while replaying a game which is heavily reliant on having limited knowledge
>this somehow is bad
wish modern games did it.

Becca a cute

Cute boy

Yes, remake toned down the gore quite a bit.

Never said it was bad, just don't really see the appeal.

>that wedding dress
stop capcom you know me too well

>he doesnt like seeing a cute girl in a different outfit
I thought girls and fags liked playing dressup.

Not in my RE games, no. Not really.

To old, but still pretty cute

imagine putting benis between those ass cheeks oh lawdy

Just more stuff. I personally like different costumes and new equipment

>you will never break through her fossilized hymen and flood her dusty old womb with your sperm

I love alternate costumes and shit like that, but in games like this I prefer is they sort of keep the general theme of the game.

Why not?

You'd be surprised how much no drinking, no smoking, and no sunlight keeps you relatively young looking.

And no depression

Is Rebecca a sociopat? After all the years of dealing with monsters, seeing her colleagues at lab turned into zombies and even smashing the head of her most loyal nerd, she still smiles like it's nothing.
Will we one day see evil Becca threatening the world?

she's just naturally very positive