5 > 1 > 2 > 3 > MGSURVIVE> PW > AC!D > 4

5 > 1 > 2 > 3 > MGSURVIVE> PW > AC!D > 4

3 > 1 > V > 2 > PW >>>>> Getting shot in the nuts >>>>> 4

1 > 2 > 3 > V > PW > 4

3 > 2 > 1 > 5 > 4

1 = 2 = 3 > GB > AC!D > 4
Not interested in Survive

I've played 1,2,3 and 5. I started to emulate Portable Ops. It seems like shit. Should I skip it an play Peace Walker instead?

MGS4 was a good game. Fight me. Not as good as 1 or 2, but it's honestly just as good as 3.

2=1>3=4>PW>5

Either you haven't played 4 in a decade or you're legitimately retarded. Or both.

MGS3Subsistance>MGS1>MGS:PW>MGSV>MGS3>MGS2Substance>MGS4>MGS2>MG:Babel>MG2>MGAC!D2>MGS:PO+>MG1>MGAC!D>MGMobile(Android)>MGMobile(Java)>MG2(Nes)>MGMobile(Iphone)

3 >= 2 > 1 > PW >= 4 > GZ > V

The game series (starting with MGS1) Started at the top, and each game following has been progressively worse than the previous.

MGS3=MGS2>MGS1>MG2>MGS4>MGSPW>MG>MGSGZ>MGSTPP

The only saving grace is the amazing final boss battle.
After Laughing Octopus it turns to shit. Shadow Moses is a nostalgia flashback and it does it well but that's it

1 > 2 >>> 3 = 4 = 5 = PW

>3 as best
Hah! Gaaay!!

>introduces dozens of plot threads
>ties every single one up with "lol nanomachines"
>your buddies from the last game were the illuminati all along because why not
>big boss comes back to give exposition that naomi easily could have given then dies
>Meryl's dream of being a soldier is retconned into wanting to be married to a pants shitting clown

Wow, Kojima is truly a visionary genius.

MGS4 is garbage mechanically.
Gameplay wise is amazing. It is a beta version of MGSV. Great movement, great stealth feel.
But the problem with MGS4 is that, there is no stealth. You can play stealthy yes, but the maps aren't designed for that. They are designed to engage the enemy directly and the maps are incredibly linear and short.
Boss are awful (with the exception of laughing octopus and the final Ocelot fight)

People have huge boners for shadow moses revised. Yes, it is neat seeing it again, even thematically speaking, with the complex falling apart. But the fucking tiny bots made that whole section annoying and tiresome to go through. Why not include normal enemy soldiers? Bring back some good old sneaking with human npcs?

The game dies after the first two chapters. That is more than half and the first two chapters, the better part of the game, are incredibly forgetful

>You can play stealthy yes, but the maps aren't designed for that.
I thought the opposite, there are various routes through every situation. Yes action is one of them but there are multiple stealth routes and enough gadgets to be able to play the game a shitload of different ways.

ABSOLUTELY SEETHING

>comparing protagonists instead of the entirety of each game

3 > 1 = PW > Ac!d2 > 5 > Ac!d > 4 >>> 2

Survive looks like total shit

>manages to get portable Ops plus
>but not the normal portable OPs

Ya fucked up son
Also PO was actually good, people only shit on it because its "not canon"