What went right?

What went right?

What system does it look best on

PS4 Pro. XOneX has some glitches with the AF I think.

>a normalfag game sells well

>too much of a brainlet to realize that it's an enormous accomplishment to get MH to normalfag audiences

>too much of a brainlet to realize thats how every single series ever is ruined

Is that why Bloodborne is so much worse than Demon's Souls?

Yes

I never said anything in regards to quality, mega-brainlet. MHW is doing great in sales, and lately Capcom's been making decent business decisions. Ignoring MVC.

So... Does that mean they're gonna fucking port XX already or fucking what? World should remain the normie dudebro cash in spinoff and fund development and localisation of the real thing.

>XX
>the real thing
oh you funny babby

XX is more casualized than World.

Haha fuck you. Deviants fucking SHIT all over those tempered fucks in World.

Surprise putting your good games on consoles instead of handhelds makes them sell?

Worldbabies spotted

>image
My fucking god.

>too much of a fedora wearing elitist to admit some mainstream things are actually good
Gamers are worse than music snobs

Fuck you

Are you saying the game would be better if it sold less?
Absolutely retarded.

I never sctually played it i was just shitposting on my break at work

you are a literal retard, it was already normalfag shit you fucking retard, now it's just available on platforms than matter

>niche game that made normalfags reeeeeee because "too many menus" or "why do i have to do all this"
you can argue that they progressively made it more accessible, especially in those shitty b-team games, but MHW is on another level. you're an absolute retard if you honestly think all it took was being on ps4.

>hitting monster for 20+ minutes
>monster leaves the area

bravo capcom!

>he really thinks the classic MH format would stand a chance on current gen consoles
The delusion is palpable.

It's on a console. The game was never meant for 3ds I have no fucking clue what they were thinking holy shit.
t. currently playing 4U for the first time.

It's because you're a worldbaby.

It's because my hands are in pain and my 3ds' stick covering literally broke after about 10 sessions with the game.
Also the framerate is absolute garbage in certain areas, god I cannot wait for the pc version of world.

I've played both and World has a ton of leniency across the board, perhaps only tremors and stun got nastier; monster HP is also way too low in solo play but their damage output is fine.
XX has some absolutely broken shit and poor design decisions everywhere, but it's still a G-Rank game and the deviants even in high rank are generally nastier than anything from World.

Holy fucking kek. Yep, worldbaby spotted. You're spoiled as shit, psptards had to clawgrip on the dpad but 3u and 4u perfected the game. And fuck off, world runs sub 30 fps on ps4 and the boner. Get fucked, bitch.

Yeah
MH World is pretty good though

>world runs sub 30 fps on ps4 and the boner
I know dumbass that's why I'm waiting for the pc version. Finally the game will be played comfortably, feel free to be mad about it I guess bitch.

Considering MH has a history of selling like garbage on consoles, actually yes it was a surprise.

not on switch

sorry

The switch

You're human trash. FUCK YOU

Except even on the PSP the games were selling 4 million + in Japan. There was always a potential for Monster Hunter to thrive internationally, just Capcom themselves didn't give a much of a damn until the 3DS and their decision to bring over TriU along with advertising 4U. Question is now that Monster Hunter is on console and everybody seems to be on board, is there still an audience who'll buy it on a device like the Switch. Nobody said the series couldn't live simultaneously on two systems, look at Tri and Portable 3rd.

>best selling game of the month
oh its literally nothing

Despite just 4 being days in retailers.

yeah now try to have the same headline when it releases the same day as COD, not months later lmao

CoD games sell millions more past their release month you retard.

>spent millions in marketing
>outsell other games that were heavily marketed

wow what a surprise

Yeah, sounds about right.